Community > Posts By > kthnxbye

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:49 PM
Oh , oh , I know this one! Boobs that don't hang down past her knees?

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:40 PM
Kthx rule #579: The male shall never ever ever stand in line at the checkout with a box of tampons , not gonna happen. That is an instant "Oh yeah , HE'S whipped.."

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:59 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Mon 01/12/15 01:06 PM

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:20 PM

Give me a grill ( charcoal, none of the gas stuff) , some good steaks , hickory or mesquite smoking chips , a small quantity of bourbon for marinade , Worchestershire sauce ( also for marinade) ,nicely sized potatos for baking purpose along with the proper baked potato loading ingredients. Not a steak fan? Nice chicken breast with spiced rum for marinade instead is equally as tasty .

Oh,am,sooo in!!! Charcoal grilled is awesome-the smoky aroma,the juiciness and taste..... Yuuummmmm!!!

drool
The alcohol gets cooked off so you won't get a buzz but it leaves a unique taste that iz better than any restaurant . Pretty simple put steaks or burgers in a glass baking pan and stick 'em in the fridge for at least 8 hours . Perforate meat with a fork to let marinade soak in . I like to put a bit of seasoning on them also . Grill to taste -enjoy! The quality of the bourbon does not seem to matter tastewise so throwing on JD Single Barrel is a waste of money .

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:35 AM
Kthnx rule # 574: Tequila , heavy metal and burritos make EVERYTHING better.

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:30 AM
The company Facebook is selling your info is Datalogix , you have a legal right to opt out of the data collecting so you can do something about it . A simple Google will show you exactly what to do . I feel if the slimebags at FB will pull this stunt , I have no wish to line their pockets . If enough of the sheep wise up , Facebook will go the way of MySpace. This forum and other choices can wean you off the Facebook crack , just quit partcipating and do the steps the Google advice gives you. The Google/Android interaction will be a tough one to get around as it is the OS and installing a custom OS is not for the faint of heart . Welcome to Big Brother , they are watching ...

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/12/15 01:11 AM
Keep this thought in mind : what you think at the moment is what you want is not always what you need or what is best for you . There are more than just one human that is the perfect mate for you , you have to find them . If you love someone and they do not love you , is that really better than being alone? And if someone truly loves you and you do not love them , have you really taken an in depth look at them to know there will never be a chance of you feeling the same way? And there are other options if you will give yourself the time and patience to seek them out . Don't swandive into the quicksand and find out the hard way you just made a boo-boo.

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:16 PM
Kthnxbye rule # 264 : Never date a woman who can beat you to a bloody pulp , she just might . I hope this helps .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:01 PM
Someone from across the world would be very difficult , if not completely impossible . But , boy howdy , there's a gal in this forum that I certainly would try to accomplish the impossible with . My attorney has advised me to say nothing else as I may incriminate myself .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 08:38 PM
Give me a grill ( charcoal, none of the gas stuff) , some good steaks , hickory or mesquite smoking chips , a small quantity of bourbon for marinade , Worchestershire sauce ( also for marinade) ,nicely sized potatos for baking purpose along with the proper baked potato loading ingredients. Not a steak fan? Nice chicken breast with spiced rum for marinade instead is equally as tasty .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:17 PM
Concrete Blonde Mexican Moonlight . So romantic , it hurts .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 06:44 PM
Again , they 're not perfect but a good start . If you treat a lady as she should be treated , she just *might* go out with you again . Strange but true.Yes , sweetestgirl, if you really want a Big Mac and a kiss , I could oblige , just not at the same time . Blech .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:38 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sun 01/11/15 05:40 PM
Double post , my bad.

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:36 PM
My daily driver is a '99 Chevy Silverado x-cab with a fiberglass topper and 5.7 V8 under the hood . It is a gasaholic that loves to swill the go juice . It is very dependable with a ton of room but not that great for a daily commute . When it finally dies , I will buy a more economical driver . The Camaro will never see bad weather or the abuse from day to day . I built it myself except for the paint work and will never sell it . The domestic automakers have taken heed to the quality of Asian offerings and the sloppy assembly is a thing of the past , just not the reputation . I do not like 4cyl engines , while they get better fuel mileage , they have a shorter life expectancy from the vehicle weight , a V6 is a good compromise. The newest offerings like a Camaro or Challenger give you decent horsepower, yet do not nail you at the gas pump . New technology like direct injection and variable valve timing (VVT) sweeten the deal. German cars are great status symbols until they need maintenance. 400.00 for an oil change? No thanks ...

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:16 PM
An older b&w film starring a very young Andy Griffith and Walter Matthau ( sp?) titled "A Face in the Crowd". Griffith is totally out of character as a loud mouthed , egomaniac who lets his rise to stardom and the ensuing power that accompanies it go straight to his head and thus his downfall. After getting the notion of the amiable Andy Taylor from his TV show , you do a double take because it is very difficult to envision him as this very despicable character . It is also a good example of how his range of talent truly was as he does a very good job of portraying a villian . Well worth viewing and perhaps a good life lesson .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:05 PM
If you can't post a picture of yourself , I have no time for you . Would you buy a car , sight unseen ? That's a ...little... nuts ....

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 04:56 PM
If I'm not the cause of their bad mood , then it's not going to affect me . We all have bad days and life happens . Not that I'm not compassionate , just can't change things that I had nothing to do with . If they wish to be rude , my $$$ spend just as good someplace else and good service is worth a few bucks extra to me .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 04:49 PM
I like to browse profiles just to see and gmz is a very beautiful woman . Some guy is going to be one very lucky man .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:20 AM
I didn't say they were perfect but I'm thinking they're a step above "Hey baby , wanna Big Mac?", call me crazy here ...

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/11/15 03:36 AM
The Kthnxbye rules are simple and permanent :
1. When contacting someone you are interested in ' never ever be crude or vulgar, be friendly and be polite. It goes a lot farther to make a great first impression.
2.If you are given an opportunity for a offline first meet with her , do it in a public place and while it doesn't have to be a 5 star restaurant , a nice place is always in good taste . None of that going Dutch stuff either , be the guy and pay for the evening!
3. A dozen roses are a nice , thoughtful touch . If she has the intestinal fortitude to meet someone she never met before from the internet , she earned them.
4. While conversing before dinner , do NOT load up on the drinks , being tipsy is unbecoming.1 or 2 is okay to overcome the 1st time jitters
5. Snappy dress is not an option when meeting her for the first time , it's mandatory along with the proper hygiene.
6. open car doors, establishment doors .
7. call her the next day to let her know you enjoyed the evening (if you truly did)
8. For the love of Sweet Baby Jesus , look at her eyes when you're talking to her , not her body parts!
9. Never , EVER bring up intimacy before she does!
10.Ask her first if she would like to kiss you , don't just go in for kill and no tongue on a first kiss, you're not in high school ( At least we can hope)

stay classy , M2 ...