Community > Posts By > kthnxbye

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/21/15 01:13 AM
Apathetic -I just don't care , do...not ... care.... I seem to be content when humans leave me the hell alone . Not angry , not depressed , not anything . It's not my hassle and whatever crisis you're having , deal with it with somebody else. I do not care . I have no earthly idea why I'm on this site.

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/21/15 12:10 AM
Can you clarify on the Mutual Match feature? Are you saying you know before you match with them or after?

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:03 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/20/15 06:06 PM
I saw where an Imam (sp? like I care anyway ) said if a woman gets raped , it's 90% her fault. Really? Also , saw a few 100 thousand of them dancing in the streets after 9/11 .Then there was this dude in this very forum getting all bent because he demanded respect after somebody said something about a burka . Then the sick messages from Middle Easterners to our models at the mag. Why in the hell would I want to respect anything like that? Convert or die? A few of 'em are gonna go down with me if they try to kill me ..

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:55 PM
Honestly , I wonder about that myself . Kinda leaning towards no...

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:52 PM
I like wrenching on my vehicles . Throwing wrenches and cursing profusely is theraputic . Keeps you sane .

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/20/15 12:54 AM
Kthnxbye rule# BR549: tequila and limes make EVERYTHING better!

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/20/15 12:50 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/20/15 12:51 AM
50 mil in winnings ? Hell , we're ALL goin' to Vegas for like .... 5 years ! And we need a tanker truck of Jack Daniels , Dodge Hellcats, Z06 Corvettes, shrimp cocktails , those crab rangoon thingies, an'personal assistants, an' condiments,an' lotsa mini bars, an'......

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/20/15 12:00 AM

Size matters. The size of your heart:heart:
the size of your wallet,pitchfork
or the size of your bank account. drool

Size matters

Yeah , that matters to me . If that is what a woman wants , she can move right the hell on down the road because I have NO time for her...

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/19/15 02:34 AM
No Mr.Bond , I expect you to die....

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:44 AM
American Pyscho -he had issues ...

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/18/15 08:20 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sun 01/18/15 08:21 PM
If you smoke and want to save money , look into roll your own . Here in TN , you can buy a lb. of tobacco for 10.00 (about 3 cartons worth) , a box of 250 tubes for 2.29 and a slider for 6.00 and you only need to buy the slider once . You can get menthol, light , mild , or full flavor and the tubes are filtered like a regular cig . No more midnight trips to buy a pack because you have plenty of tubes and tobacco . Keep the tobacco in a clean coffee container and refridgerated to keep it fresh . Make a pack up (about 15 minutes with practice) before your day begins and enjoy the savings . You have 3 cartons of smokes for 20.00 or buy 6 packs for roughlythe same $$$$.

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/18/15 11:17 AM
I did and lived with her for a little while at her request . Things went well and I was positively on top of the world . I had dated her for 6 months beforehand so I * thought* I knew what I was getting into . Then the truth started slowly creeping in like her occasional meth habit and liter of vodka a day . She was a pro at concealing things like this . I woke up one morning to see her waving a large butcher knife and screaming about being manic depressive . She left in a rage and I hurriedly packed my things and got the hell out of there . Can I judge all strippers from this one bad experience ? No . Would I use extreme caution if I met another one ? HELL YES! They make quite the eye candy but keep in mind pretty packages don't always have pretty contents....

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/18/15 10:31 AM
Apocolyptica: I'm Not Jesus

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/18/15 10:24 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sun 01/18/15 10:27 AM
Reflective, I googled a verse from a song I had in my head and found this:
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/10/the_story_of_narcissus.html , makes you think a bit . I knew the story but it was interesting to view another perspective , if you don't learn something new every day , you wasted that day imho. The verse was "You want to know what Zeus said to Narcissus? You better watch yourself. "

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/18/15 09:36 AM
The article in question I posted about was from a sensationalist media website ( read it as Bat Boy trash) with a headline that screamed " Experimental Ebola vaccine only works on white people!" . Not exactly what you might call truth in journalism . The media is manipulating enough as it is without generating made up , useless trash like this . Anything for ratings , I suppose

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 10:12 PM
A few years back , I worked for Gibson . You can go on their website and there are online guitar lessons free of charge , good luck. Youtube is also good to find videos of specific song lessons , pick out a favorite tune and chances are good you'll find an instructional video . I like a ton of distortion when I play , that way if you F up , it's not that noticeable . ;)

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:41 PM
The whole having children thing , though . Inbreeding is pretty much a guarantee of bith defects , this has to be an internet prank . I saw an article about how an Ebola vaccine only works on white people . How could a vaccine know what race you are? That's beyond stupid but somebody will believe that sort of nonsense ..

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:31 PM
SLIPKNOT : They were right when they said People= ****.

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:26 PM
6 women to one guy?Why would any male need Mingle2 there?

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:52 PM

Guns don't kill people but they sure do help . Sex doesn't necessarily define your happiness but well... ya know ...

Why am I suddenly thinking about the "help"? laugh bigsmile
Sometimes we just need a little "help"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6