Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:59 PM
This is still going on? lol. I remember the original part 1 of this thread, haha.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:55 PM
Edited by WhiteSox0507 on Sun 09/28/08 09:56 PM

Lol, typically you don't go by yourself. There's usually a group that has a ton of equipment like infrared cameras, recorders, etc. One of the offices I work at has some weird things that happen. I thought about taking someone up there with me at night and trying to get an EVP recording of a ghost.

Yes I know, I love to watch those things on Unsolved Mysteries and such...I was just thinking in terms of not having a team you know?

Have you ever heard of Bachelor's Grove cemetery? Supposedly it's one of the most haunted places in the U.S. I used to live near it before I moved to Indiana and I know people that have gone there at night by themselves or with a few other people, but yeah, I wouldn't want to do it without other people, lol. I think that'd freak me out a bit too much if something happened and I was alone.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:49 PM

Don't know specifics...but I caught a ghost on tape once! I'd like to try that myself...but who would want to go to a creepy haunted place by themselves? LOL

Lol, typically you don't go by yourself. There's usually a group that has a ton of equipment like infrared cameras, recorders, etc. One of the offices I work at has some weird things that happen. I thought about taking someone up there with me at night and trying to get an EVP recording of a ghost.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:43 PM
Is anybody else interested in it/have experience doing it? I find it interesting and wanted to look more into it. I know someone that does paranormal investigations as a hobby so I was going to ask him about it, but I won't see him until probably December/January.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:19 PM
So it's been awhile, but I reactived my account and completely changed my profile. Let me know what you think.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:43 PM

laugh laugh

laugh Yeah, exactly like that

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:42 PM
I changed mine again. Feel free to use constructive criticism.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:35 PM
Do whatever you want, just consider that the friends in the pictures aren't the ones on JSH.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:33 PM
Let's see....in my wallet, $13 in cash and about $300 worth of gas receipts.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:01 AM
Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile. I like longhairbiker's idea. Maybe we could turn that into the new method, lol. Really, you don't even have to wait until she "blossoms". The "nerd" look with glasses can actually be pretty attractive.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:15 PM
White Sox and Diamondbacks/Brewers.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:13 PM
He'll be fine. If you're worried about him getting hit by a pitch and getting hurt, it's not a problem. Kids his age don't throw hard enough to hurt someone. Getting hit by a pitch only hurts for a few seconds anyway. I loved my time in little league and I'm sure your son will too.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:57 AM
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:42 PM

...when they're told there are 4 million stars in the sky, but have to check when they're told that the paint is wet?

Because we can't prove there are 4 million stars in the sky. But we can prove that the paint is wet by touching it. Why must humans be so inquisitive? Oh, right, it's just our nature.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:17 PM
Honestly, this thread doesn't annoy anybody else? You can smell theels' desperation from half way across the country. And throughout his various threads, so many people give him advice, and he doesn't understand it. Why do people keep answering him?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:11 PM
Edited by WhiteSox0507 on Tue 04/01/08 10:11 PM

anyone gonna tug me in? yawn

Tug you in? Don't you mean tuck?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:10 PM

Make me happy... excellent midnight snack/study fuel.

Om nom nom nom.

This is a pitiful excuse for a conversation starter, I'm just hoping to get people who are high on tiredness to start being loopy.

What's your favorite flavor?

Mmmm smores...

The smores are the best ones. I'm a fan of the brown sugar cinnamon too.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:09 PM
Moraine Valley (for now) - Psychology

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:54 PM

so if there is still good women out there what kind of guy are they looking for?bigsmile

A real man.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:47 PM

Here I am listenin to 2 people, try to give me advice with put downs. Seems like you 2 need the confidence boost. Maybe you oughtta know me before you question my confidence.

Like they say, actions speak louder than words. You talk about how you're fine with women, but here you are saying how lonely you are and asking people to pray that someone who's a great mother for your children will just walk into your life. That sounds like a last resort, desperation move. Honestly, if you want people to believe you, your actions have to be congruent with your words.

Isn't it amazing all these dating sites and all the lonely ppl? You would think we all would find someone!
I am too tired of being lonely. I need and want a man in my life.

That's because people don't trust other people. Online dating is almost like meeting people in real life. People look, but rarely initiate anything. And when they do, they usually get blown off, but being online, it's less painful than being rejected in front of others in public.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23