Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:15 PM
Don't feel too bad. I know a guy that was turned down by 24 women in 9 months, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:07 PM
Just remember, if she gets her own TV show doing this stuff, I want recognition since this started with my cinnamon bet, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:29 AM

... men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.

They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

I'm sure marriage hurts a lot more than when I got my ear pierced. :tongue:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:16 PM
Ok, here's one. Start by making circles with your right leg and right arm counter clockwise at the same time. Then, while keeping your leg circling, make clockwise circles with your arm. This is another one that's supposedly impossible. Your instinct will make you spin your leg clockwise with your arm.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:42 PM
laugh I knew someone would point out that I still got smacked. At least it wasn't one that would've knocked me unconscience like some people were probably hoping for, lol.

Good night zanne

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:31 PM
My myspace profile is actually pretty lame. The most you'll find out about me from it is my name, my nickname, my interest in pyschology/sociology, and my love of baseball, lol.

On a previous note, I showed my mom my profile on here. When she saw 'Tired of all the B******* looking for a "keeper"', she laughed. When she saw the part that talks about having a big **** and a marathon tongue, she responded with "You wish" laugh . Then she lightly slapped me on the back of the head and went on with what she was talking about before I stopped her to look at the profile.

PS You're cool too :smile:

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:20 PM
Hmm...I can think of two right off the bat. Smoking and the "party first" attitude.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:22 PM
Don't ditch the picture with the girl. It demonstrates preselection.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:45 PM
You need to balance 3 aspects of life. They are Health, Wealth, and Love. Focus too much on one and neglect the others, your quality of life suffers.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:38 PM

Omg i would have paid to see that. Its one of those things thats almost...too stuid to try...but its all good. My friend drank tobasco sauce one night at waffle house to try to get my other friends to stop arguing. Then she puked on the way home...into 2 to go cups.

laugh Nice. I watched videos of people trying to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon so I sort of new what to expect. The whole not being able to breath part is hard to anticipate though. I was actually going to record it, but my friend was working that night and I ran into him on my way to buy the cinnamon. I told him what I was planning so he took a 5 minute break and told me to do it in front of the store. So I didn't have my camera. I told my friends I'd attempt it one more time for recording purposes so you're still in luck, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:32 PM

I know this is off topic, but Kravynn, I saw in your profile that you like cinnamon. Supposedly it's impossible to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon. I wanted to see if I could do it so I tried it on Friday. I can see why they say it's impossible. For all of you out there that want a reason to hate cinnamon, try this little experiment laugh

OMG I just totally died laughing. I cant say that Ive ever heard that or tried it. I imagine the powder effect alone would be enough to choke you. I do chew cinnamon sticks, fireballs...anything cinnamon I love.

Yeah, I swallowed about half of it and my entire throat was coated. I would've tried to swallow the rest except I couldn't breathe and was more concerned with living, lol. My friends were laughing hysterically though when a big puff of cinnamon came out of my mouth.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:28 PM
I know this is off topic, but Kravynn, I saw in your profile that you like cinnamon. Supposedly it's impossible to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon. I wanted to see if I could do it so I tried it on Friday. I can see why they say it's impossible. For all of you out there that want a reason to hate cinnamon, try this little experiment laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:16 PM

I used to have my lip, nose, and other things pierced....but I took them out now

I have a pic some where with my lip ring in

I find lip piercings unattractive. I don't know why, it's just a turn off for me. Unless it's a labret piercing, but those only look good on some people (which is why I'm still undecided about getting one. It might look horrible on me, lol).

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:14 PM

Na the piercings are nothing. The tats are a bit worse, only because you have to endure it for a longer period of time. Piercings hurt more when they heal. My nips were rough the second time around, just now getting to a point where I can sleep without a shirt on. tmi probably...

Maybe a little too much, but I'm not complaining :wink: laugh

Getting your eyebrow done makes your eyes water...but it didnt hurt so bad. I was well aware I had eyebrows after I got it done though!laugh It seems I am an expressive talker!

That's why I asked. I have one person saying you can't feel it at all and another that's basically saying it hurts like hell, lol.

Yea I would love to tat up so much of my body. But I try to keep them in places they cant be seen if I dont want them to. This way when Im 60 i dont have a huge faded out tat peeking out of my shirt.

Good idea

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:10 PM

I have my left ear pierced. I've thought about piercing my eyebrow and getting a labret piercing. No tattoo's yet, but I plan on getting a White Sox logo on my left arm when I have the money.
dude that did mine put the sox logo on his own forarm big as hell,could prob hook u up 4 $50bucks lol n a lil smokin

Lol, even $50 is steep for me right now. I quit my job in the middle of november and got it back in earlier this month. I spent a ton of money getting myself back into school this semester. And my car has a ton of problems that need to be fixed. Where did you go to get your tattoo?

PS I don't smoke or do any drugs so it might cost more than $50, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:05 PM

<<<eyebrow pierced...got it when I was 18, and I still LOVE it

That's the kind I want to get. My best friend has one. She says it didn't hurt at all when she got it done. Was it the same for you?

I have my left ear pierced. I've thought about piercing my eyebrow and getting a labret piercing. No tattoo's yet, but I plan on getting a White Sox logo on my left arm when I have the money.

eyebrow piercings on guys are HOT. My roomate just got a NY logo with the skyline behind it on his forearm.

Lol, the only reason I haven't done it is because I'm trying to start my own business. If you look at my pictures, you can see when I had long hair. I cut it to look more professional. An eyebrow piercing, at least right now, would ruin my professional image. That NY tattoo sounds cool. I don't know if I'd do the skyline though. My brother got our last name tattooed down his forearm. But he also has one that says Leathal Weapon on his left arm and a tribal tattoo on his right.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:52 PM

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:49 PM

Would you....

Date a smoker???

Date someone who didn't share your religion?

Date a person who did drugs??

I wouldn't prefer it, but I wouldn't say no. It'd have to be limited around me though because I have a hard time breathing when I'm around smokers.

Yeah, I would. All religions are based pretty much around the same idea.

Nope. Wouldn't even consider it.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:44 PM

Actually you are a cute guy! BUT the heading..Oh my word!! I have a son your age, and to tell you the truth..I would smack his a$$ if he disrespected women like that!
I will say this, if I had a daughter and she showed me your profile...I would tell her to run very fast from you!!
Sorry but its just my opinion..I think you could be nicer and not call women bytches!!

Thank you for the "cute guy" comment :smile: . I explained why my headline is what it is. Someone said he wondered how women would respond so I put it in my profile since I knew he wouldn't. I really should find him and point him in this direction so he can see the answers. laugh

but lets get real...he's 18....they do and say stupid sh*t..

I couldn't agree more. You'd be surprised at how my logic works sometimes. laugh

so he asked..he received..lol

I'm thankful that people do answer honestly when I ask them to. I wouldn't ask if I couldn't handle it.

to see and understand many different views of our younger generation...outside of my own box...

It's nice to see that. I know a lot of people older than myself that disapprove of my generations way of thinking and acting. Rather than try to understand the reasons for it, they write it off as us being screwed up in the head, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:31 PM

I'd be careful if I were u about these methodoligies and scientologies etc...

There is to much garbage that you younger generation get sucked ito and have no idea were it can actually take u...

could be a bumpier road than u ever thought...

just my opinion..

Be safe
:smile:

I know where this can lead men. Most people hear the term Pick-up Artist and assume it's just men trying to sleep with women. I won't deny that there are some guys who learn the material to do just that. However, the majority of men just want to learn how to get past that fear of approaching women. They can either sit at home being lonely or go out, strike up a conversation and have women in their lives. That's one of the reasons I looked into it. At the same time, I'm extremely interested in psychology and sociology. Erik von Markovik (aka Mystery) went out every single night for 10 years and interacted with both men and women. He presents some very interesting ideas of human psychology and social dynamics. Of course, his true profession is a magician, not a psychologist or sociologist. And what he says can't entirely be proven by science. I don't entirely agree with all of his theories, but it does make you think.

I appreciate your concern though and I do thank you :smile: .

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23