Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:20 AM

It was nice talking to you again too.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 02/07/08 09:24 PM

Sound's fab! About yourself but, what are you looking for in a relationship? You're not done, go back and finish.:smile:

Finished, lol

Very nice profile..but like shoesmonkey asked..what are u looking for in a realationship....

I knew u were a good guy...:wink:

Hope things are going well for u..:smile:

Thanks Zanne. Things are ok. Just a lot of school and work, lol. How have you been?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:11 PM

pretty good profile... so who is ur fav boxer? mine Gatti.... I am happy that he retired...

I like UFC mainly but in boxing James Braddock

Totally off topic here (sorry Fordman), but did you see the Lesner/Mir fight? I knew Brock was going to lose. My friend was pretty pissed, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:58 PM
Ok, I gave in and updated my profile to something more "conventional". Let me know what you think.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:35 PM
Cast in this unlikely role
Ill-equipped to act
With insufficient tact
One must put up barriers
To keep oneself intact.

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players:
Performers and portrayers,
Each another's audience

Yeah...think about it, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:05 PM

People on here confuse me. They come here to find someone, but when you try to talk to them they avoid you and call you a creep. Too many trust issues.

Hey, you're lucky, at least they call you something. Back in the old days, when I was naive and foolish enough to actually try to initiate e-mail discussions with people on here, nobody even replied....!

What I would have given just to get called a creep a few times....!

:wink:

laugh See, the key is to ask something that makes them reply. If you just say "Hi. How are you?" they usually ignore it. The last one I used, I asked if she knew which celebrities where on celebrity apprentice. She replied that she didn't know and I could've used google instead of asking her, haha, but it got the conversation started.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:39 PM
People on here confuse me. They come here to find someone, but when you try to talk to them they avoid you and call you a creep. Too many trust issues.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:36 AM

DUDE !!! Did you copy/paste that all from DiAngelo's website or an email? all you forgot to mention was not to be a WUSS!! women are turned off by the WUSS.

Serioulsy.....guys think for yourselves. We're really just animals with animal instincts. A woman is no diffrent. When its rutting season who do you think she'll mate with? RIGHT!! So take a good look at the woman in question and really get to understand her. Then you'll know what she's after....could be a strong man, could be a smart man who's brain sh'e finding the sexiest part of a man....

This copying DiAngelo's stuff is pretty weak...and if you say you came up with it yourself........LOL

Actually, the pick-up arts started with different people using different techniques. But they've all met each other and merged their ideas. Whoever you learn it from, it's all the same thing.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:56 PM

Thats just what women are looking for ( old profile)laugh laugh laugh

laugh Tell me about it. It worked a little too well with the last girl. Usually it's the guys that are creepy and try to rush things, but this girl wanted my phone number after 10 minutes.

Personally, I think you sound like an obnoxious brat in both of them.

Thank you for answering honestly.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:49 PM
Ok, so after I'm done typing this, I'm going to post my old profile below. I just rewrote it so do me a favor. Check out the old one, look at the new one, and tell me what you think. Ok? Thanks. You're awesome. glasses

Old Profile:

Headline:

Tired of all the B****es looking for a "keeper".

Profile:

I'm a selfish prick. A hot, rich, pampered intellectual with a big **** and a marathon tongue. I'm young enough to do it often and old enough to do it right. I don't have time for petty drama or emotional hysterics. I do what I want, when I want.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:42 PM
The problem with other people trying to hook you up is they set you up with their friends/family which most often are not the type of people you want to date in the first place.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:27 PM

...Every other guy that came up to them that night probably started with "Can I buy you ladies a drink?"

laugh laugh laugh

Oh god...do people actually still do that??

laugh laugh laugh

laugh Yeah, I know a guy that's done it.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:46 PM
Lol, well it doesn't have to be fabricated, but at least you approached some women with an indirect opener. Every other guy that came up to them that night probably started with "Can I buy you ladies a drink?"

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:40 PM

question... whats pua?

PUA stands for Pick-Up Artist. You don't need to go to a bar or club to meet people. Go to a grocery store, a book store, the mall, etc.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:48 PM

i'm really good at starting a conversation it's just that i'm afraid that sometimes i'll get made fun of. i really care about what other people think of me...

If you're afraid of being made fun of then you do care what people think. At least to a certain extent. And take totage's advice, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:31 PM

RULES OF THE GAME

Here are the rules you come in your mine to match with whomever I see fit. Then you e-mail them or vise vera and have a rip roaring time talking. Then you come back and update me in the following way.

Friends

Match

Try Again..

NOW IF ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD...AND YOU DON'T TO MAKE PUBLIC...THEN JUST E-MAIL ME....THIS IS A NEW RULE PPL....FOR THOSE THAT DON"T WANT TO TEMPT FATE...GIGGLE.

Debbie (feralcatlady)
Matchmaker

laugh Ok, sounds interesting. I'm in.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:27 PM

That is so hypocritical. Everyone of my friends have picked up girls and they didnt even know there names.

They did one of two things then. Either 1) They generated enough attraction, then built comfort. or 2) It was a fools mate. I can't tell you for sure since I wasn't there when they picked up the women.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:23 PM

Don't feel too bad. I know a guy that was turned down by 24 women in 9 months, lol.

5 in 1 month I am beating his pace.

I hope you're not approaching it the same way he did. Basically, he asked out any girl that would talk to him for more than 5 minutes, lol.

2 of them yes.

Well, that's why you got turned down. I'm not going to go into specific details because this post would end up being extremely long.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:19 PM

Don't feel too bad. I know a guy that was turned down by 24 women in 9 months, lol.

5 in 1 month I am beating his pace.

I hope you're not approaching it the same way he did. Basically, he asked out any girl that would talk to him for more than 5 minutes, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:17 PM
So I missed the first 5 of these and most of the 6th one. Anybody care to explain what these threads are actually about?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 22 23