Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:12 PM

huh No, bein alone doesn't bring about self doubt for me, and it ain't broadcasting if you are askin for prayers. My confidence is higher than you could imagine. See me everyday, then you'd understand my points of view!

Doesn't really sound like you're confident.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:35 AM

...bein alone. Sad as hellfrown. Home alone tonight and I have been sittin here just thinkin. I don't even know where to start anymore; I keep hoping to find someone to be in my life and I see my boys wishin for a mother figure that would be there with them too. It's like their mother just gave up on all of us!!! I could really use some prayers right now.

I'm going to give you a name. You can look it up and decide if his methods are right for you or not. Erik von Markovik (aka Mystery).
laugh laugh laugh I have no problem pickin up women, that's no mystery to me! Finding the one good for my sons and what I am lookin for is.

Lol, then my suggestion would be stop feeling sorry for yourself and hoping some great woman just walks into your life. Go out and find her. If you don't have a problem meeting women, then go meet them.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:33 AM

Suppose that instead of using pickup to entice a woman into physical intimacy, I wanted to entice her to do something else, like play a game of chess (or some equally improbable pursuit.) How much of pickup relies on sexual cues to maintain momentum? Or is asking how to use pickup to get a girl to play chess just trying to use the pickup tool in the wrong way?

When you get to the comfort stages, offer to teach her how to play chess. It's a good way to build rapport. But I've noticed you've mentioned chess in other posts. If you really want a girl that plays chess, try going to chess tournaments. Some very attractive women play chess and you'd probably be the most well equipped guy for pick-up in the entire place.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:28 AM

...bein alone. Sad as hellfrown. Home alone tonight and I have been sittin here just thinkin. I don't even know where to start anymore; I keep hoping to find someone to be in my life and I see my boys wishin for a mother figure that would be there with them too. It's like their mother just gave up on all of us!!! I could really use some prayers right now.

I'm going to give you a name. You can look it up and decide if his methods are right for you or not. Erik von Markovik (aka Mystery).

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:23 AM

does anyone think that more often than not that when a girl says she is tired, sick or whatever she is just making up an excuse so she does not have to talk to you? Most girls do not want to hurt a man's feelings. Also, if a girl gives you the silent treatment do you feel it is a sign she is not interested?

The silent treatment isn't necessarily a sign she's not interested. It's probably a **** test to see how needy you'll act and how easily you'll give up. But there is always the possibility she's not interested.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:12 AM

I definitely agree on the "respectful smoker" part. Not only on discarding the cigarette...but also smoking in public. When I'm out, say @ a bar...I always try to keep my smoke away from others (as much as you can in close quarters). I hate when smokers blow their smoke "around the room". noway smokin

My brother used to purposely blow it into my face just to piss me off, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:09 AM

Why is it that people look down on people who smoke? It used to be the "hip" thing to do. Sometimes I feel like I'm an alien with looks I get when I smoke in public.

I used to look down on people that smoked because I just didn't understand why they needed to. When I heard stress as an answer, I thought of people as weak willed if they couldn't handle stress. But...then I started smoking 2 months ago, lol. For those who don't smoke, it's really nothing special. Except the light headed feeling you get, but really, you can get that affect by holding your breath. Anyway, back to the point, I still don't understand why some people smoke, but I'd be a hypocrit to look down on them now since I do it too.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:37 PM
Time Stands Still - Rush

"Like a pilgrim that learns to transcend, learns to live as if each step was the end"

WhiteSox0507's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:45 PM

Is that wrong for me to look at some wedding rings for my future girlfriend, currently i am only 18 and i am a single man. and i was thinking of getting a 100$ neckalace and just go up to a girl that i like and just tell her to keep it, because she will know that i was thinking of her over spring break, and also i know i wont have a chance with her, tell me what am i doing wrong

You don't have to buy a woman gifts for her to like you. In fact, it'll usually kill any attraction she might've had because it looks like you're trying to buy/pay for her attention.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:05 PM
laugh Man, Spoon is a PUA now. Apparently JDog worked with him after the show was over. JDog introduced him to Ross Jefferies and they got him over his approach anxiety. Spoon makes special guest appreances at bootcamps.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:09 PM

Could (or should) you stay in a relationship with someone you love if they were only interested in friendship, but you were interested in being that person's significant one?

I'd say yes. I have a friend that I'd like to be with, but I'm not going to destroy the friendship over it. I'd rather have her in my ife as a friend than not at all.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:11 PM

For anyone interested, casting for season 2 of VH1's The Pick-Up Artist has started. Go to pickupartist2casting.com for more information.

CRAP
haha at first I was like "there's no way in hell I'd ever want to be on that overdramatized PUA-bastardizing show, no matter how much I liked watching it laugh" but then I was like "Spoon totally made us Asians look bad and I could fix the Asian image up a bit..." then it said you needed to be 21 to audition. Damn.
Makes sense since most bars are friggin 21 and over. goddammit.

laugh That'd be a little unfair, don't you think? You'd have all of these guys that know little to nothing about PUA techniques versus you, who's been studying it for years. And then you'd have Mystery taking you even further. So where do you think Spoon is at now anyway? Joe D. is on getwomentoday.com explaining various PUA things. Last I heard, Brady and Kosmo were working with Mystery running bootcamps.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:38 PM
I liked it until the end when the movie turned into Blade. That was a pretty lame ending.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:08 PM
Lots and lots of sex and baseball, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:45 PM

Who's older, the man or the woman?

uummm.... let's say the woman is older.

I'd say the woman then. Unless she makes the first move, the man probably wouldn't even know she was interested.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:30 PM
Who's older, the man or the woman?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:10 PM
Edited by WhiteSox0507 on Sat 03/22/08 06:12 PM

"Attraction isn't a choice" - David DeAngelo

Men are attracted to women differently than women are attracted to men. The problem is, people tend to assume attraction works the same for the opposite sex as it does for them. It doesn't. Men are generally attracted to women with a high replication value (appearance) while women tend to be attracted towards men with a high survival value.

true, but we aren't living in caves anymore.

True, but the same prinicpal still applies today. It's evolutionary and our emotions are pre-wired to feel attraction for these traits.

so how is it that some people are attracted to others based on traits, like, I don't know, intelligence, kindness, wit, honesty? Are they just more highly evolved?

You jumped to a conclusion by misenterpreting what I said. I said men's attraction is based on appearance. I never said it had to be fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white, green, blue, etc. Everyone has their own preference. There are men who are attracted to bigger women. There's nothing wrong with that. That's what their perception of what high replication value is. As for other traits you mentioned, that applies more to survival value. I didn't say the only reason men are attracted to women is because of appearance, it's just one of the bigger reasons. I don't think it's fair to call guys jerks because a bigger woman doesn't attract them. Their emotional attraction swithces just aren't flipped by her appearance. The same concept applies to women. So many women complain about not being able to find a "nice guy". "Nice guys" are all over the place, but they don't possess certain alpha male qualities that would increase her survival chances. Therefore, a woman feels no attraction for him. So should the "nice guys" start calling women jerks because she isn't attracted to him?

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:59 PM

Men are attracted to women differently than women are attracted to men. The problem is, people tend to assume attraction works the same for the opposite sex as it does for them. It doesn't. Men are generally attracted to women with a high replication value (appearance) while women tend to be attracted towards men with a high survival value.

true, but we aren't living in caves anymore.

True, but the same prinicpal still applies today. It's evolutionary and our emotions are pre-wired to feel attraction for these traits.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 02:17 PM

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:09 AM
For anyone interested, casting for season 2 of VH1's The Pick-Up Artist has started. Go to pickupartist2casting.com for more information.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23