Community > Posts By > SomebodyinChico

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:31 PM
I think they were once fact. And I think there is life some where in space, but I gurantee you, it's some where beyond our search limits.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:26 PM
Yes, there are good guys left, but maybe not where you are.
I'm a good guy. Some would say, that's why I'm still available.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:24 PM
You're not entirely wrong, Shadow (interesting you chose that user name. It's what I some times feel like. ). But nobody said, it had to be a photo of me. I'll gladly email a photo of me, to any friends who want one. I just am not comfortable, at this time, about posting one of me online.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:20 PM
I totally agree with you! It used to be a man like us, could compliment a lady and she'd at least say, "Thank you", regardless of enthusiasm. Lately, when I compliment someone, she ignores me. Maybe that's a reason some men, are into mail order brides.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:17 PM
Some of us are. But on the same token, why can't women be sincere, truthful and loyal/committed?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:15 PM
Hello, Kitten!
I'm looking too, in part because I have always believed in the friendship first rule. I suggest you also create a profile for yourself on Hi5. Just Say Hi and Hi5 are the best sites!
Good luck! Feel free to read my profile, if you want to.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:12 PM
Did you make a mistake? Based on what you said, maybe. But it depends on several factors, including "has he been cheating from the begining? How did the guy before him feel about you?
It would take forever, to list every factor. But so far, the problem is clearly his fault.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:10 PM
Most good people want commitment, honesty, sincereity, loyalty,
reliability, respect, love, trust. All the good things.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:05 PM
If the pills aren't doing any good, don't take them. Change your perscription. But in all honesty, pills alone, are very addictive and not really enough for a successful cure. Personally, I suggest a new perscription and some persistent prayer.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:01 PM
Good poem, but I don't understand the title of it.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:06 AM
One Goofy might be right, but I suggest that you first, ask customer service if there's another way.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:03 AM
Right there happens to be a place of fear

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:00 AM
Very good Rapunzel! You're really trying, and beliving in youself. I'm proud of you!

UNNAMED

The sky is blue
Some birds call out
The breeze of inspiration blows
and the days are hot

The river flows long and far
The lake is slow and quiet
The pool is empty and wide
Love beckons both with and
with out tides but I can not
seem to find it even though
I look long and hard

I have good rightful desires and dreams
but seemingly no link to the future
in which I acquire what I desire but yet
my desires will always be as will fires
and bees or even tires and trees

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/08/07 10:56 AM
Ok, I'm a guy. For starters, missy nobody's humanly perfect, but everyone is perfect for someone! Second, he wants to be more than friends. depending on how long you've known him, you should agree to that. He undoubtedly likes you, and have some good strong feeligns for you. And in a sense,Melissa (1moresleepless) might be right, too. But she has a different perspective.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next