Community > Posts By > SomebodyinChico

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:08 PM
Because some people don't read, like we do.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:06 PM
I'll let you know, soon as I meet a crazy girl.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:05 PM
Depends on the song. Some of favorite songs, make me happy, some wishful. And some make me want to dance. Some make me feel better. It just depends.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:03 PM
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! I think, I have a mouse in my house.
In terms of shopping, I think, I partially agree with you.
I only like certain kinds of shopping.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:20 PM
Good poetic try and good question, too.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:19 PM
Very good. I bet Mickey Spillane and Poetrysoup.com would both like it.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:17 PM
Very good! You should post it at poetrysoup.com

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:16 PM
Very good, except for at least one typo. But too lenghty for most legit contest. Keep up the good work, kid!

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:13 PM
That story is both scary and funny.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:12 PM
Maybe there's a technical problem between your computer and the site. I was able to ad photos to mine.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:10 PM
Hello Jessica. What's up?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:09 PM
That is very sad! But he/she apparently lost mental control, due to very strong emotional issues, and couldn't do go on anymore. Or it was simply made to look like suicide.
Forgive me, I read mystery novels.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:07 PM
Are you sure? I have restrictions. Mine used to include blocking married users. But I was still able to receive from one married user, who hostily responded to my art compliment.
Since then I decided to undo that one block, temporarily. Back to your question. If you want to email one of your justsay hi friends, and that friend has a block against you (in which case you should be able to even be on the person's list) but happens to say an email address (very few do, from what I can see, so far) email the person at that address.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:02 PM
Everyone does, once and awhile, comrad. Try chatting some where on line.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:01 PM
Is it possible you need a new woofer or new speakers?
Or maybe your computer's sound chip is waring out. My bedroom stereo is sort of a sound yoyo, lately.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:59 PM
You are puzzling, Short.
Tell me, how do people become friends? In part, by meeting
the people they are to become friends with. Here's another example. When you were a kid going to school, and you saw other kids. Did you ignore them, or did you meet them and become friends with them? The answer, which ever it is for a person, such as you, says something about the person.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:57 PM
Here's my advice- first think before deciding to decline or accept. Before deciding, ask them if they have a profile anywhere else onilne, so that you can check them out. And check them out. For example- if you want to check me out, you could go to myspace.com, and see who my friends are there. But be warned, there are at least 3 who don't have a pic.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:55 PM
My guess is, no, they're not aware of it. Nobody even knows if their request was accepted, until Justsay notifies the requester.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:54 PM
No, it's actually not wrong, unless your motive is the same as it would be for men.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:52 PM
No, that's actually illegal.