Community > Posts By > SomebodyinChico

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:49 PM
Just one thing? Start a business. But there are several things, I haven't done yet, that I want to.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:48 PM
Funny. But what's it have to do with Mexico?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:46 PM

Have you heard the one, about the woman who went into a resturant?

she got into her car after church service
was over and entered a resturant to order
brunch. When the server came, the woman said
" I want the special". The server said, "How do you want your egg?"
"I dont want an egg."
"But the egg comes with it."
"I don't want an egg. "
"But the egg comes with the special."

"Ok, I'll have the special."
"How do you want your egg?"
" Raw."

The server brought her food and a raw egg
and she took it home with her.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:41 PM
As a man, I think we can at least theorize that
we're defied and avoided?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:13 PM
You know, something that I think we all know, about looking at/checking out profiles, is that it can be done with out sending a message. I think we also know, that it's not necessary to make a rejection response hostile.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:11 PM
Some women are too cold hearted and stubborn
to remember anything important. Your assumption
was likely based on someothng in her profile. Perhaps
also something she said, and maybe she was one of yoru matches, thanks to Justsayhi.com. I've had a few that didn't really qualify. But instead of replying the hostile way she did, she should've said no, or that she doesn't. Just forget about her. There must be some girls on this site who are more worty. I'm still looking for such girls, myself.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:06 PM
Trust me, Fly, it's not you but your specifications.
You want to find a good man on this site? Why haven't you
check me out?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:04 PM
Never.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:28 PM
Not for everyone, nor in all cases, they're not.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:27 PM
i agree with you on that. If she says call, before you say it, call her.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:25 PM
I do, or at least I used to. But people like us, have to be careful. A lot of people who we notice in public are teens or even students. It's hard to tell how old a person is.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:24 PM
So your question is, should you write a book? Yes, you should. If Doctor Laura can do it, even twice, and it seems she has, then you can and should. Most writer wanna bes make the mistake of saying or thinkg, they don't have the time. But they really do. Time is something we make not have, as the pros say. It's a matter of finding a little time, even if it's just enough time to write half a page, a day and save the document unil the next time.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:20 PM
Edited by SomebodyinChico on Mon 06/16/08 04:20 PM
No, no, don't say that. You just seem to have a nack, for picking the wrong men, at the wrong time at the wrong place. You need to relocate and keep trying. I have yet to find someone, but I am not ready to give up.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:18 PM
You say, you have no visual evidence, of the fiance?
But yet, he claims to be engaged to antoher girl? And he's not happy with her? Well, if that's true, then he should end it with her and give you a chance. He says, he's with her, because she's the only one who wants him? tsk, tsk, he's mistaken. He's saying, in essence, he doens't know that you want him. When he gave that excuse you should have replied, "Oh? Am I chopped liver?". I was once engaged to a girl, I wasn't happy with, mainly because I didn't want her to date other men, and I couldn't get rid of her, even after I graduated. (This yhwas many years ago). And becaus I couldn't find someone else. Yes, He needs to end it with her, promptly. You persist, girl! I really think you should!

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:12 PM
It's hard to explain, but it's difficult to choose one, when there are so many possible mutual matches. Plus, I really want someone whose where I am. Besides, if a woman can be unsure, when a man is sure, why can't a man be unsure?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:09 PM
Call him and write to him. If no reply comes to you, by the end of July, forget about him, and try one of us other men.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:01 PM
And he didn't give an explanation? Yes, you should forget about Houdini, and try antoher man (perhaps me?). Althoguh, i've been stood up by a woman numerous times. I'm supposed to be meeting the latest lady Houdini June 21, but we'll see.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:58 PM
Yes, it does!

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:57 PM
Moondark is right. You can and should write a first email, but not make it that strong. On the same token, you should write from the heart, at all times.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:55 PM
First of all, the married guy (once married guy?) exaggerated.
All men are different, afterall, but that explanation doesn't cut it. If he freaked, it wasn't because you did everything right, it was because of his astonishment or your timing. Don't be taken in/manipulated by the exaggerations of men who were once married. It doesn't take very long, depending on circumstances, to get over an ex, Twilight. And I still think you were a good girl, for what you did.