Community > Posts By > SomebodyinChico

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/19/07 08:18 PM
I think I'll try that recipe, soon as I can get some good apples.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/19/07 08:16 PM
I have some and I'm willing to share. It's Dryer's slow turned.
Believe me, the flavor of it is better than it might sound.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/19/07 08:14 PM
My father used to make a peanut soup, that was excellent!
He didn't use yams or sweet potatoes- didn't use sour cream either. But I'll try your recipe, if I can't find his. It does seem interesting. Thanks.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:09 PM
I like Country, Greek, and Mexican.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:07 PM
Let me guess-a neighbor is holding his/her spouse prisoner.
Dude, you should've moved out sooner. I once lived in an apt complex where there was once such a prob. Consequently there was a police raid- maybe 2 swat teams. Perhaps more.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:04 PM
1. Depending on how old the camera is, the manufactor should be able to fix it. One time when mine stopped focusing, my brother had the manufactor fix it. It was still fairly new.
2. If the camera came with a disc, that's software. Install it into your computer. Every time you save or down load pics, theyy'll go to "My Pictures". Or you can buy progarms any place, that computer software is for sale. But some of them are complicated to learn. My Uncle Carl has a complicated one.
Even them mini cams that Walgreens have for $10 come with a disc. Best priced digital cam, around. But it some times takes 24 attempts to get a full pic of something, and that little thing only takes 20 pics. But if your digital cam is pretty old,
you can buy a new one, at Best Buy. But try the manufactor, first. Take it to the store where it came from, and ask them how you can send the camera to the manufactor, or ask them if they can fix it, right there. Good luck! Let me know, the result.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:57 PM
You're imagining things, girl. Cars have no feelings and they have no control over wether they get stollen, or not. I swear, girl, you maybe an adult, but when it comes to cars, you have the imagination of 9 year old girl. So you'll understand, I once knew one who thought my car hated her.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:54 PM
Not me, unless that's all I can get, from a lady.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:53 PM
I see nothing wrong with it. Maybe it's your interests, because everyone has different interests, and I suppose don't want to know someone who doesn't share them with them. That's my guess.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:50 PM
The girl said Atlanta, so none of us quailfy for her.
I'm in Northern California, myself.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:48 PM
What's wrong with them is that, 1. Some men prefer local women.
2. Such relationships don't always last. I think I can honestly, say that. But good luck to both.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:09 PM
I understand what you're saying. But as dissapointed as I am, that I haven't acquired a local girl friend yet, I am mostly opposed to a long distance relationship. I've had some by email, but they didn't last. And I really want someone whose where I am. I suggest you, consider moving from where you are.
That is unless, you're where I am- in which case, you could consider meeting me.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:06 PM
Personally, I'd rather have a wife and my own kids, but I'd consider living together, first, if I had to. Oh, where are all the single Chico ladies? I sure wish, I could meet one, and become a couple with her.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:04 PM
Oh, I wish, we could edit what we say. I just thought of something, I'd like to add to what I said.
The fact that some people have never been married, doesn't mean
they don't want to marry. Although that is, some times the reason. But in my case, it's not. I'd like to marry, some time.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sat 10/13/07 06:02 PM
Well, if being 44, twice engaged but never married is weird,
( I think it is) then yes, being 45 and having never married is, too. But as we all know, not everyone's life is the opposite way.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sat 10/13/07 05:58 PM
I understand what you're going through. I had that same fear,
3 years ago, just before August. And I lost her, that August.
Of course it wasn't until the last week part of the month. I tried fighting the feeilng, by telling myself that she knows
I'd be hurt if she ends it with me, and that she's too considerate, to hurt me ( she often said she'd never do anything to huurt me). But unfortunately that wasn't true,
after all. But you could fight it, by telling yourself, that
there must be some women some where, out there, who are interested in you. Let me know, if that helps, or if the feeling just can't be fought, which is what I think. Sorry, if
that answer doesn't help.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sat 10/13/07 05:51 PM
Someone once bought me a Chinese dinner, on my birthday.
I don't think who it was, is relevant.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:48 PM
Intersting recipe, Toyota. But it's lacking some directions.
Try this one!
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Yields: 8 servings

"The perfect ending to a Thanksgiving feast."
INGREDIENTS:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE
BRAND® Sweetened
Condensed Milk (NOT
evaporated milk)
2 eggs 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
choice of flavorings (like you'd use for an italian soda).
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, spices, salt and flavoring in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:35 PM
How do you do, New? Welcome to JustSay Hi. I'm John

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/12/07 04:34 PM
The fact that I'm alive, my family, my home, my pets, everything I have. MOre than I'm willing to speak of, even on Thanksgiving. You?