Community > Posts By > SomebodyinChico

SomebodyinChico's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:24 AM
I'm in California. When are you moving? Where in California?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:55 PM
Very funny. But it sounds good, maybe I'll try it.
7-Up Apple Dumplings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 (7 oz.) bottles 7-Up or lime beverage
1 1/2 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. butter or margarine
6 med. apples
1/2 c. milk

For center of each apple: 1 tsp. cinnamon 3 tbsp. butter Combine the beverage and 1-1/2 cups sugar and 1/4 teaspoon each of cinnamon and nutmeg in saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Add 1/4 cup butter, stir until melted. Set aside. Pare and core apples, leave whole or cut in half or quarters. Sift flour, salt and baking powder and cut in shortening. Add milk all at one time and stir until moist. Roll out and cut into 6" or 7" squares. Place apple in center of each square. Combine sugar, cinnamon and sprinkle 1 teaspoon to center of each apple, dot with butter. Place in 9"x13" pan, pour syrup into pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:52 PM
You can, if your computer came with a dvd drive, or can connect to Windows media player.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:49 PM
You sure do. I suggest you talk to a lawyer.
If you sue, you most definitely want to sue the manager or
management company, if not the manufactor. I've walked crooked stairs, there's a trick to it. But if you haven't done it before, you don't likely realize that there's a certain way to do it. If there's a member of your church is a lawyer, talk to him/her.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:46 PM
I hate bananas, except maybe fried. Too mushy and sour.
Arn't plaintains related to them? They're good fried!

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:43 PM
She was probably either on vacation or out dating. Maybe even studying. I suggest you let her go and date someone else.
If she's ever again, or still itnerested, she'll "float back to you". But here's a tip- email her once or twice, before you you really give up.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:39 PM
It's perfectly fine, you just have to be careful. And for best results, add the county sherrif to your myspace friends list. Just type county sherrif into your myspace.com browser and find your county's sherrif or pick one. Then all you do is the usual, clicking where it says, add.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:38 PM
It's perfectly fine, you just have to be safe. And for best results, add the county sherrif to your myspace friends list. Just type county sherrif into your myspace.com browser and find your county's sherrif or pick one. Then all you do is the usual, clicking where it says, add.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:35 PM
I used to get those, too. And some times I get one that says someone in Grass Valley wants to meet me. But then they want me to sign up, in order to find out who. I suggest you ignore them, unless they come from JustSay Hi or other sites, that you're on. I always ignore them.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:28 PM
If not a box, there should be the pic of a trash can.
Click it and abra cadabra.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:27 PM
If not a box, there should be the pic of a trash can.
Click it and abra cadabra.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:51 PM
Some legit subsidy publishers charge $300 or more.
There are some you can contact online, or at least visit their website. But for the sake of saftey and security, I suggest you buy a copy of Writer's Market 2008 and open the book to the section that lists subsidy publihsers. The best one is in Ohio.
Let me know what you find out. I have the same interest.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:47 PM
Either you unitentionally deleted your email, when you checked at work, with out realizing it. Or someone at your place of work accessed your email account and deleted it. Those are two
possibilities. But God knows, there are more. Techonology has problems at times, so it some times seems like we're in the twilight zone. Is your computer's antivirus software, or the antivirus software that your isp provides, upto date?
Antoher thought I just had is, check your inbox again.
The other day, I had 3 new messages at one of my isps, and after reading one of them, and clicking next, all 3 seemed to vanish. Then I scrolled down and found them.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:42 PM
Not sure what you're tying to ask, or say.
If you have an idea, make use of it. But first figure out,
what the idea is, and how to go forward with it. I have an idea, too, but need marketing help.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:28 PM
There are a few cake decorating tricks, I never have been able to get right. For example, making a rose.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:24 PM
Didn't we do that, when signing up?
I'm John. I'm in Northern California. Been single,
all my life, which might be too long. I'm sort of a poet,
and I can be witty.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:21 PM
Welcome to the mirror image of myspace.com, Ms. V.
What's the V stand for? Veronica? Victorious?

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:18 PM
Maybe Misunderstood. Here lays a good man.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:16 PM
I'm a few of those trees in part, but I guess mainly a fig tree or maybe a lemon tree.

SomebodyinChico's photo
Mon 10/22/07 03:13 PM
If you love each other, yes. Relationships are based on friendship and love. But when you go back together is, when you're ready to. You have to decide if what you're learning is really what you want to learn, or if you can continue going to school. With the cost going up, all the time. If it wasn't for that, I'd still going to college.