Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:24 AM
Send an email to a moderator, and you can find out who they are at the top of each forum.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:22 AM
Some of us can't relocate for a variety of reasons, but, it's also easier for a man to relocate if he's not raising a child or children alone. Still, beware. I've heard of stories from men, who moved to be with a woman, only to be tricked and have their hearts broken.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:19 AM
As a Methodist, we were raised that Sunday is the Sabbath Day and it's supposed to be a day of rest. However, what others do is their business, of course.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:16 AM
And if some man got too aggressive, especially at a grocery store, he may find himself on the floor, lambasted after I slugged him. A better approach is always to try and talk to someone first, even at a bar, or on a dance floor. :wink:

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:14 AM
laugh I wouldn't advise jumping on anyone...because last I knew that is considered assault and battery.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:12 AM
Not a bad idea. As a native of Michigan, I moved myself and daughter to Ohio nine years ago and it's been an interesting change, to say the least. We had chances to see musical groups that we never would have seen back in my hometown, for one thing. Although I don't know many people, my daughter's now in a good school system and has some great friends. So, change can be well worth it. And, since my life seemed stagnant, I signed up for college, and will continue to seek part-time work around my schooling hours. People tend to be happier if they are busy. :) Good luck.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:05 AM
Yikes

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:37 PM
No.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:32 PM
After you've sat and thought about if this person is going to be in your life for a long time. The kids always need to come first.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:27 PM
Not because I'm lonely.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:22 PM
Don't go there. If he wants to meet you that badly, have him come to where you are. This is always the safest way for a woman to protect herself and not get into a possibly dangerous situation.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:16 PM
laugh The true lyrics are the absolute best, though, and I've loved them for years.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:10 AM
It doesn't seem to me like JSH shares information either. However, I would contact whomever runs that other site and ask them exactly how it is that your information turned up on there. Very strange.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:01 AM
Squiz:

I wouldn't worry about it. :) Many probably aren't looking for the same things we are anyway.drinker

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:00 AM
Nope. In fact, mine started out at one number and began disappearing.laugh So, it leaves me to wonder, how did someone look at my profile and then not look at it? laugh

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:54 AM
Cool!! Although I've considered getting a second one, it's not likely it will happen since the guy that did mine lives in Michigan and I have no clue where he is.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:22 AM
Key word "cute". She played on using your friend/brother from the start. If men would look for females with quality, instead of the "cuteness", they would find what they seek. Good luck!

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:57 AM
Doing fine, thanks, and you?

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:56 AM
It used to be whiskey (Jack Daniels, Seagram's 7), but as of the New Year, I will only be drinking wine once in a while. The hardcore partying days are over. There are other areas in life that are more important at this time. flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25