Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:19 PM
It can work! Years ago, I lived with someone (a female) that was a co-worker whom I barely knew. We turned out to be great friends and had the best of times. However, a person should always know at least something about a perspective roommate.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:17 PM
First, I thought it was for single (heterosexuals) only, and it turns out marrieds/attacheds are on here, I guess shopping, too. Now it turns out gays are on here? What the heck? No offense, but is there a site where someone like myself (heterosexual and single, not attached) can truly go to possibly meet a male that is the same?

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:15 PM
Ok, thanks.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:14 PM
First, why do you hate women so much? You obviously seem to hate women in general. Second, women can't get pregnant alone, short of going to a sperm donor place and doing it that way. So, the obvious answer is, yes, the man's responsible. She couldn't have forced him to put his sperm in there. Duh.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:11 PM
That's great! I love it!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:06 PM
You may have to have them removed. My 27 year old sister just had to.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:04 PM
Nope, doubt he exists, but that's fine by me!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:03 PM
Nope, it's not important. I'd much rather have a man with a heart, than a man who worships his wallet. Have run into too many of those!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:01 PM
Nice car, but I'm not into games, myself.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:15 PM
It seems strange to me, too, that people would ask to be a match and not talk again. What's with that?

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:36 PM
Madkatz:

Strangely enough, that sounds like my mother and my siblings. Out of 4 kids, I'm the only non-smoker. Not only that, I'm allergic to it, which restricts me with dating, that's for sure. But, life goes on....:)..and I'm not going to change.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:34 PM
Kolhauszer:

Big hugs go out to you! I know it isn't easy. My mom has smoked for over 40 years and :( it will probably kill her, but she will never stop. It's admirable when people try to stop, no matter what the results are.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:32 PM
#10 is a book, I happen to have it. LOL It's very humorous.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:31 PM
Hi, and good luck. It's hard living in a small town. Haven't done it for years now, myself, but it's better than being in a town that's way too big and you have to use a highway just to get across it! :)

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:29 PM
Andrewzooms:

I may live in Ohio, but I am from Michigan. Have hated smoke most of my life! laugh

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:27 PM
Never put a boyfriend's name on, though, because that relationship could always fall through. Some people do put their kids' names on, since they know :) they will be in their life and heart forever.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:25 PM
Designed my own, and had a roommate draw it up...since drawing isn't one of my talents. I encourage people who want to get a tattoo to try and make it different from all the rest (like one that everyone else has), because it's suppose to mean something special to the person getting one. For instance, mine is a cracked heart with a yellow rose going through it and a little vine around it. (The rose has nothing to do with Texas either! LOL) It has a special symbolism for me.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:22 PM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Sun 01/13/08 06:28 PM
Sadly, it seems as if they don't exist! mad Cigarettes. LOL I know what some may be thinking here...

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:20 PM
Hi, it's nice to see north west Ohio for a change. Haven't seen many on here from this territory. Toledo here.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:18 PM
As a mother of two, it's very easy for you to say how you'd raise your kids. laugh Let the time come and see what really happens. How you were raised may play a big part in how you treat your kids, especially in the disciplinary area. And contrary to what anyone thinks, it's much harder dealing with teenagers than with babies or children just starting school.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25