Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:10 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:06 AM
To me it seems that in this fast food world we live in, it's just another sign of the times. No one seems to really think things through, it's always about me,me,me...Meaningful relationships require work,dedication and thoughtfulness...way too much work in today's gimme,gimme gimme, world...

That's exactly why I'm considering not even bothering to date at this point. drinker

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:05 AM
Cheating is not ok, for at least a couple of reasons. It can tear a person's heart up, plus you could get major diseases.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:03 AM
laugh laugh There's always the option of buying long underwear. I've really considered it for myself since being out and about on foot quite a bit is one thing I do.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:02 AM
Good men won't play games. Sometimes it can take years to find one good guy, but don't get discouraged.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:01 AM
Dump him, he's a player.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:01 AM
Yes, it's very wrong. It can mean he's a control freak, for starters, and could possibly end up being a killer. This is different than saying that a man should make major decisions, which they should do. But when someone controls too much in a relationship, it's not a relationship anymore.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:58 AM
Good luck. I'm having a horrendous time finding a male, anywhere, within a decent age range, that is a non-smoker, myself. It's a given they are rare, unfortunately, but it seems like they should exist somewhere!

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:57 AM
Excellent point and very true. It makes me wonder if they are hiding something or just really shy.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:28 PM
Find another doctor. There are a lot of quacks out there, seriously. A good doctor will heal a sick child, a bad doctor will tell you wild stories. My daughter has asthma and her so called "doctor" wanted her to have an EKG done on her heart, for no reason at all. I refuse to have that done, she's had enough doctor visits and tests to last a lifetime, just in the past year.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:26 PM
It means what it says. Not hard to figure out. A woman doesn't want a man who is fake or also known as...someone with a facade.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:24 PM
Picky picky!

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:22 PM
laugh Ohio, in the U.S.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:09 AM
Sometimes it's one of those trial and error things where you have to just keep digging. I, too, find it ridiculous that people want to charge for information that's free.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:06 AM
No, maybe and no.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:04 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Sun 01/20/08 07:05 AM
Eeks! :( Hate when something accidentally prints twice.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:04 AM
Bikers should have their own forum on here. They can compare all kinds of notes and adventures!! (Not to mention tattoos!) laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:03 AM
Pocket rockets are hilarious to watch full sized people watch! My daughter and I cracked up when one went down the street about 2 years ago, now, because it sounded to her like an over powered weed wacker. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:01 AM
My favorite kind of men! :) As a woman who has ridden with people on different bikes, since I was a teenager (and I'm in my 40's now), they are the most intriguing people, without a doubt. And dirt bikes are as awesome as road bikes. However, I'm not a big fan of Kawasaki's or Suzuki's because they always seemed to whiny. But Yamaha's and Honda's are really, really dependable bikes. That's not to say that Harley's aren't cool, because they are, but they break down too much. And custom bikes are a whole different story. (Never had a bike of my own, but always wanted one!)

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:45 PM
I'd see that my son has heart surgery.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25