Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:11 PM
LOL Congratulations.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:09 PM
No offense, but this question was directed toward men only. Thank you.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:06 PM
My son is a bit older than you and he has different beliefs than I do. He's closer to Baptist and I'm closer to Methodist. To me, it's important for people in general not to force their beliefs on others, because it will make them run.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:59 AM
What he did is wrong and it's known as being a fair weather friend. Along the roads of life, I've made the mistake of giving people more than one chance and I was the idiot. If someone decides their datemate is more important than your friendship, I'd re-evaluate how good of a friend they were to start out with.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:50 AM
I wish you all the best.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:48 AM
To find a good man or have him find me. And not have it be someone shallow. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:07 AM
Absolutely true and well said!!

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:06 AM
laugh It's not as hard as you think. I used to live with someone (for 5 years) that I'd met online. And, if your relatives give you any kind of grief...tell them you know of a person who has a first cousin (this is true and it's my first cousin), who has a Ph.d in Physics and he met his wife from online and they have a great marriage and a little boy now. It can work for some. Even though my relationship didn't work, that doesn't mean I wouldn't try again. drinker

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:02 AM
Awesome!! It's great to see there are truly romantic men out there (single, only, of course) somewhere. drinker

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:00 AM
Hermokrates:

I'd much rather date a man without money, than a CEO. There are too many reasons to list, but the main ones would be...he would be arrogant, a player, way too into himself, etc. A man without money understands what it's like to live and struggles that a woman goes through. A CEO simply wouldn't care. They are kinda like lawyers, no hearts.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:58 AM
fortsmithman:

Hats off to you!! You're a good man and I agree with the despising cheaters comment. And I'd never compare a man to a bad car, either. That's just weird.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:56 AM
What's your idea of a romantic date?

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:54 AM
Only $200? Good Lord, what is she....a gold digger or what?

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:51 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that. She's a runner. Let me try and explain what I mean. It has nothing to do with jogging. She's so afraid of getting hurt that she jeopardizes any relationship that could be good, by running off emotionally. The reason I know this is because I'm one, myself. It doesn't mean she wants a bad guy, either. She has to work on herself and get to the point where she won't run. It's kinda hard to explain. It will take her time to evaluate herself and figure out what she needs to do to stop running.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:47 AM
Track down the funniest friend you have and make them dinner. If you live where there is snow, get out and play in it. Dream! Think about Santa Claus. Refuse to grow up. drinker :heart:

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:46 AM
JoeKur:

Who is Jeff Dunham?

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:45 AM
Surround yourself with good friends, or listen to music which lifts your spirits. Lonliness does suck, big time, but...we should always embrace being single, too. Treat yourself to a night out to look at Christmas lights on people's homes or whatever will make you feel the flowerforyou best.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:42 AM
Give her the 867-5309 number. laugh laugh Yes, that's the old hated "Jenny" song from years ago.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:39 AM
Interesting.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:16 AM
Hi Jason.flowerforyou