Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:52 PM
Maybe you believe women should shut up, but I don't. And I don't believe the Bible says women should be stiffled either. Otherwise it would back control freaks, which would be downright dangerous.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:14 PM
Love the holidays, but this year has sucked, to say the least. So, I try and think about positive things that have happened and hope for a better year next year.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:13 PM
I say what I mean and mean what I say. If I was to say a man has a good personality, it means just that! It has nothing to do with money. I'm not a gold digger like some women.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:08 PM
No offense, but as a talker, myself, I no longer will date men who don't talk. Sadly, relationships where one talks and the other doesn't, generally won't go far.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:06 PM
JoshH:

You're absolutely right. I've seen some really wicked people on here. Downright rude to people that are "older", "not their type", etc. They obviously weren't taught manners.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:05 PM
Sometimes it might be simple shyness as to the reason why a person stops talking to another one. But, it's hard to say. And, it does seem a little strange if you were talking about common interests, which is cool, and they she stopped out of nowhere.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:03 PM
Good luck to ya. It's been my personal experience that they don't work. I'd talked to someone from online for about 3 1/2 years, off and on, and he turned out to be majorly bad news. Also, when I was a lot younger, I once dated someone in the service and that didn't work so, so I've ruled out all "long distance" relationships for myself.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:54 AM
Evidence varies to me. For a legal matter, the proof will be in writing. For what I believe, religion wise, it's the guidance that I get through my heart and see in actions in my life that can't be explained.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:52 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:51 AM
ADJ:

I would have prayed. My son will never be loved any less, nor my daughter, for what's going on with them. But my distrust for doctor's has grown, without a doubt. There are so many questions I have. Does someone grow into a birth defect of the heart or what? And, why didn't it show on the anomaly study??

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:44 AM
You're absolutely right. It's gotten to where I don't even pay any attention to them whatsoever. Even if we do have things happening, in daily life, that are comparable to what's in the Bible, they act as if they are prophets and can tell the future. Not good.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:43 AM
Home. Drinking and toasting out the bad old year. drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:42 AM
I'm not a snob. Hello. Perhaps you shouldn't compare all women, since we are all different.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:08 PM
Years ago (27 to be exact), I lost a son, due to major birth defects. Several years after that, I got pregnant for my son who is now 19. With both him and my daughter (who is 14), I chose to have what's called an anomaly study done (which checks for major birth defects). Well, don't trust them. It was discovered this year that my son has a problem with his heart. My daughter has scoliosis (which happened because she grew fast) and asthma, which I've learned is common in teens. What bothers me the most is that I had trusted doctors, again, after the loss of my first son and it's making me not want to ever trust them, again. I just want to let others know to beware....those tests aren't all that I'd hoped for, that's for sure.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:01 PM
1. Beauty contests aren't worth a cent.
2. Pot shouldn't be legal, because the government would make money off it and why should they get any more money?
3. Abortion should stay legal, otherwise people will be dying in the back streets, as has happened in the past.
4. I disagree completely with evolution, altogether, so I'd pass on creationism, unless it's Bible based completely.
5. Yes.
6. No. Unless someone is going to move to another country, don't shove that crap down their throats. However, all people who want to live in the U.S. need to speak it clearly and know what each word that they use means.
7. Neither. Why isn't prostitution banned?
8. Yes. "Rap" (or as I call it, rap crap) needs to go. In only encourages violence and that's been shown time and time again.
9. No. The Bible is against homosexuals and they shouldn't be allowed to marry or have the privileges of marriage. It degrades the normal marriages.
10. No.
11. No. You have a good point, unless it's job related, they shouldn't be forced to. Otherwise, it will just be another discrimination an employer would use.
12. 18
13. Yes.
14. Not sure about that one. I haven't studied it.
15. Absolutely not!! Toledo Public Schools forced "jail" uniforms (as I refer to them as) on children and the kids now do worse in school than before uniforms. Fortunately, my daughter's not in that school system anymore. Also, Toledo Public currently has a wonderful (ha ha ha) D grading. They mistakenly assumed uniforms would stop gangs. Not hardly. And it has done nothing for bullying, which continues.
16. That shouldn't even be a question. It's a given that good parents teach their kids, not the school system.
17. Yes. As a person who is allergic to smoke, I have to avoid it at all costs, plus my daughter has asthma.
18. Violent video games should be outlawed. They, like "rap crap" music encourage violence in some people.
19. Give them a job instead! Community service, which is great, doesn't pay their bills.
20. No. Animals in zoos can be safer than if they are out in the wild, many times.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:51 PM
BlueskyJ:

What kind of huge raise did she want that she didn't get? laugh laugh Are you sure it was "work related"?

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:49 PM
longhairbiker:

Not whining. Trying to figure this site out, and if it's worth any time or not. Deal with it.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:48 PM
Kojack:

I can be a persistent woman, but that's not the point. If a woman doesn't look "perfect", she's ignored, which is ridiculous. It shouldn't take years to find one good man. No matter where they are at. drinker

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:48 PM
Kojack:

I can be a persistent woman, but that's not the point. If a woman doesn't look "perfect", she's ignored, which is ridiculous. It shouldn't take years to find one good man. No matter where they are at. drinker

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:45 PM
It's a safer site than myspace.com, which has continual problems.