Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:51 AM
You're not the only one that's run into this. The forums are the only means of communication for some of us (like myself), apparently. That's why I ask a lot of questions. It's the best way to find out some of what's really going on, on here.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:50 AM
Or just those that are coupled up/married and bragging about it? Don't get me wrong, it's awesome when people find each other, but why continually throw it in single people's faces? It leads me to believe that there aren't many, seriously looking, single men on here.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:48 AM
Don't give up on him, or yourself for that matter. It's so much easier to run, when a person's been hurt, than it is to open up and start a new relationship. Time can help all this, however.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:45 AM
I sure wish you were in my town!! That would be awesome to say the least!:wink:

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:42 PM
Sorry, I don't date someone faceless. Plus, you're probably too young.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:41 PM

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:40 PM

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:37 PM
That's a strange thing to have happened. Thanks for the warning.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:28 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Tue 12/11/07 02:29 AM
Very cool. There are some that aren't alive that I wish that I could send it to.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:27 AM
A prominent black female lawyer had claimed to be kidnapped (this happened last week) and after eight hours of interrogation by Toledo Police yesterday, she's recanting her story. (She had claimed to be abducted by 2 white men and a black woman who took her to Atlanta, GA, in a cargo van, but released her due to media coverage.) Her husband's a minister and he's been a trip to watch on the news, to say the least. He seemed happy to have her back, but then when the media wanted to interview her, it was all about doing the interview on BET or CNN. What I don't understand is why in the world anyone does this kind of thing? Do they feel they need attention or what? She has a kinda strange history as it is. When she was on city council, she didn't feel as if she had to follow rules with parking, and thought she should get privileges that no one else has, for one thing. Also, she's facing a lawsuit that she'd taken a client's money after winning $10,000 in an injury lawsuit. The client claims that she or someone that works for her forged the check.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:21 AM
Hi and welcome.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:20 AM
Good luck with it. I'm not very good with that part of this site. It seems like even if you do match with someone, nothing's said or if a discussion starts, it fades away. Being fairly new to this, I'm not sure if that part gets better or if it's even worth dealing with.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:18 AM
Hi. Ohio here.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:17 AM
Star Trek, the original one, back from the 60's. Darth Vader gives me the creeps!

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:06 PM
Find out what materials he would be interested in and try and encourage him to read. Boys don't always like reading, that's just the way some of them are. :) My son is almost 20 and hates reading.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:04 PM
I'm smart enough not to argue with someone over religious beliefs. And I don't date someone who doesn't share similar beliefs, either, because it never works out in the long run.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:00 PM
He deserves exactly what he got and probably should have gotten more time at that. Cruelty to animals is not cool, ever, no exceptions. It's long past time that people went to prison for this.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:57 PM
Good luck to you. Sometimes it's best not to date.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:20 PM
"Edukated":

How old are you? No offense, but whining drives me nuts and I'd never, ever date a man who has a habit of it.

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:16 PM
Hi Lowell. Hopefully you will meet some locals on here. I'm in Toledo, Ohio and doubt anyone in this city, or possibly in Northern Ohio is on here. huh