Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:57 AM
I have typed up resumes and helped others redo theirs, but I no longer do it for free. Too many people try and take advantage of it and I can no longer give out free advice. Sorry.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:55 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Mon 12/17/07 07:56 AM
dizzydean5:

Let's see, since you can't find a "woman in the state of Arizona", that leads me to believe you're probably way too picky. LOL There's nothing wrong with being picky to an extent, but for someone who can't find a person of the opposite sex in their entire state, it makes me wonder what's up with you. There's a lot of men who want perfection and whine when they don't get it. Oh well.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:53 AM
Do you hate all women? That's a bit unfair, don't you think? Just because you were taken in a by a few, doesn't mean all women are rotten to the core. Think about it.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:51 AM
Forget her. Stay friends if you want to, but definitely move on, as that's a permanent pattern.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:50 AM
Forget about chatting with her "friends", she misled you from the get go. You weren't there to socialize with whatever mess she hangs out with, you had wanted to meet her. If some man did that to me, he would definitely be very sorry for it. I'm tender hearted and don't take getting tread on lightly at all.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:48 AM
Joining the military won't solve the fact that many people are rotten to the core. We can learn a lot by bad first dates, and I've had my share, without a doubt. Beware of those who like to live at a bar "with friends" or without, though.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:46 AM
How old is she? Perhaps you need to talk to someone a bit longer and find out if they are the maturity level you want, versus a girl just looking to bait men and play them for a fool. People's behaviors are awful sometimes. I wouldn't have a thing to do with her, again.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:44 AM
Unfortunately, it happens to the best of us. :( The best thing to do is to avoid the people who deceived you, and move on. Life's lessons are most often painful. To me, it's understandable why some people prefer pets over humans, since they are more loyal and don't backstab.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:15 PM
LOL Why? I don't even know anyone on here, therefore there's no love from me going out.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:21 PM
Run DMC would be the best choice. Not being a fan of "rap" music or hip hop, there aren't any good CD's in that category, but for an eleven year old I think that one would be ok.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:14 AM
Wow, powerful!

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:12 AM
SexyKlp4U:

LOL I'm so used to snow that I doubt that I could live anywhere without it. It's funny how everyone is so different. Cool, too.flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:07 AM
Sherry_2:

You're absolutely right about it being bad if you forgot something at the store. The Meijer's store here, yesterday, must have had 1/2 of Maumee in it. LOL I've never seen so many people in that store, ever. (We live in the southern part of Toledo.) It is pretty, but the ice is wicked...mainly because it's under the snow and you can't see it. After falling in the road when I walked to the store, I know about it first hand. And all I could do was laugh at myself, but I am staying in after that.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:59 AM
I, too, grew up in the late 70's and love the old hair bands and what I now refer to as real music. "Rap crap" as I call that nasty, ghetto violence related garbage is not music, nor will it ever be. The music we listened to had lyrics and made a person feel good, unlike the garbage that's supposedly "music" to some today. And, as a divorced person, country isn't something I generally listen to since it's far too depressing.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:54 AM
I was out walking in it already today. It makes me glad that I came from Michigan, originally. However, this is a bit wicked because there's ice mixed in and I studied the ice on the trees as I walked along. And the wind is biting, needless to say, and snow is much nicer to have on one's face than sleet. Our power keeps blinking, so we may lose it. North of us, in MI, (Blissfield), they have 10 inches already. Yee ha!! Hopefully people are out snowmobiling and having fun. As a parent, I never hope for schools to close, but today I'm hoping my daughter won't have it tomorrow. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:10 PM
Totage:

Good point. However, so much is so dirty, it's unlikely to happen. :( bush (and I do intentionally not capitalize his name since he isn't worth it) should have been impeached long ago, but apparently there's lots of rich people out there who don't care about the poor or about those who just want to work.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:08 PM
The government hates the poor and probably wishes none of them existed. It's been proven more than once. Louisiana was one example. And as anyone who doesn't have money knows, we are the first trampled on. We have to try and fight just to stay alive and the government doesn't like it. Even though we just want to work, no matter how hard we try, we are ignored. No help is given to those of us "in the crack", who have job experience and have tried all avenues to get work. I'd say that's a pretty rotten government, for starters.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:37 AM
Men want perfect looking, size 0 (which is the size of a crackhead) bimbos. Since many good women don't fit that profile, they are passed over. And dating sites just make a woman want to retire from dating, they are so bad. mad

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:35 AM
Good men wouldn't ignore women in their 40's, but...it seems as if even men in their 50's want 18 year olds, ugh. What's with that anyway? Seems sick to me.

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:53 PM
Sounds far more political than a Christian based discussion.