Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:28 AM
Contact Dell. Ask them why you're losing files. I've had a couple of different computers now and my dll files didn't just disappear. Could you have mistakenly erased it? If so, you might be able to just download your Windows XP or whatever you have, again, and the file should come back up.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:25 AM
That are on here. You know who you are. :) You're greatly appreciated, now and always! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:24 AM
Thank you very much, everyone that prayed. :) It turns out that she has some kind of acid indigestion (not reflux) problem, but she went through xrays and an ultrasound on her gall bladder, which was rough on her and a bit nerve wracking for me, needless to say. It's awesome she won't have to have surgery, however. And I'm very grateful to God for that. Monday I will start school as planned. It has my nerves a bit on edge, since it's college and from what I understand...it seems to be what I will now call a "speed" college, where they try to get you through as fast as possible. Before this, I hadn't known they existed, but now I do. Yikes!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:22 AM
mrkush:

If all men on here were as friendly and sincere as you seem to be, there wouldn't be any single women. drinker

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:21 AM
LOL Good question. I've basically given up on the "mutual match" part, since it doesn't appear that matches even chat back, which seems very strange to me. This has to be the hardest dating site, online, to meet someone...which is just my observation. ohwell

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:02 AM
For my daughter, who may have a bad appendix. She's 14 and has been very sick this week. I was supposed to start college on Monday and that may be delayed, which isn't her fault, of course. Plus, I'm trying to find work. All prayers at this point would be greatly appreciated, big time. Thank you!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:42 PM
LOL Not fishing for attention, myself. Am actually pretty fed up with this not being a true singles site, for starters, and will probably go with the other sites that I've gotten on, since there seem to be adults there and not here.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:41 PM
I highly suggest trying other sites, since this one seems to have too many boys and not many friendly, real men on it. drinker

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:39 PM
Since I doubt you know all you think you do, I wouldn't assume about anyone's self confidence. Who made you God?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:38 PM
Since I doubt you know all you think you do, I wouldn't assume about anyone's self confidence.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:15 AM
Maybe you should stop doing dogs then.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:13 AM
Northernexposure:

Your exactly right. But some of us women aren't given a chance to even get to know the down to earth, regular guy, since they are busy chasing crackhead sized bimbos.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:12 AM
Soldierfor"America":

Do you ever, ever have a nice thing to say about women? Or are you just gay and afraid to admit it? This is the second hateful posting I've seen you put up about women. The first was about them being dead.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:11 AM
Although I don't read profiles, there's one thing to be remembered....changing it doesn't get more people reading it. That's a guarantee.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:10 AM
Hello, and good morning.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:09 PM
Good parents can be better doctors that licensed physicians. That's probably an unknown and very important fact~!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:04 PM
No, I don't. This includes the two ex-husbands as well.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:02 PM
Although I haven't been on here very long, it would be nice to make one male friend. Easier said than done! laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:40 AM
Very good question and I would like to know the answer to that as well. There, apparently at least on this site, are too many shallow men. However, the good news is....there are other sites, and some people on them are nicer.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:33 AM
This is the most bizarre story I've read lately, although here in Toledo, Ohio, we do have our share of strange things that go on, without a doubt. These men should be imprisoned for what they did, too. Creeps!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25