Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:31 PM
Online should be about fun, not being judged on looks, etc.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:31 PM
None and I'm glad! drinker

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:29 PM
Hi and good luck.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:28 PM
Very interesting. Toonie and loonies are interesting coins.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:27 PM
I tried for years to talk to my mom about smoking, and her doctor too. She has tried to slow down on it, but gets stressed and it gets bad again.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:25 PM
Although it's my second favorite holiday, I don't have anyone spccial or any plans.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:47 AM
Soxfan:

Excellent point!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:46 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Fri 01/18/08 08:47 AM
Are we talking argument here or debate? And, that's a very good question. I was involved with someone for several years and although we'd gotten along at first, at the end things were just plain ugly. (He's trying to recapture "lost youth" and party until he passes out and I'm way past those days. LOL)Hopefully you two didn't have a serious argument. The strangest thing that I've learned over the years is that it is ok, in relationships, to have disagreements..only because that's how a relationship can grow and people can truly find out about each other. But, if it's at the beginning, that doesn't seem quite right.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:44 AM
Those who tear our hearts out and squash them...will be single forever...because a good person won't tolerate their behaviors. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:43 AM
There's always something positive that comes out of a negative.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:42 AM
Where's the discussion about pet peeves and men? laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:56 AM
laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:54 AM
General stuff. Not exactly my idea of a fun time. However, there are interesting bits and pieces of information that I've already learned this week that are going to help me in the future.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:53 AM
As a free spirit/rebel....non butt kisser, myself, it makes life interesting. laugh We don't think the same way as others, for starters.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:51 AM
That's absolutely true! Even if a person isn't accepted "as is", it doesn't matter...because they may have worked on themselves anyway. :)

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:49 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Fri 01/18/08 06:49 AM
To the "man" that said this: Sorry to burst your bubble, but HELLLLOOOO!!!!, shes been smoking for 40 years, by my calculations, thats 40 years too long.
Face facts, save your money on doctors bills and put it towards a donation to the Cancer Council Funds, my god, instead of praying for her now, you should have started praying when she began smoking that she should give them up.
Best thing you can do is cut her lungs out and display them to anyone who does or thinks about taking the cancer sticks up.
What the hell does it matter how much she weighs if she cant breath?

Isn't this a little harsh? My mother is human, just as yours is. I love her, as is. Can you say the same about others? I was little when she started smoking, so how could I possibly have prayed for her then? Since you seem to know all the answers, I can't wait to see what you say to that! And, she did go to the doctor and she probably has pneumonia again. All they can do is give her antibiotics and cough syrup with codeine, but it's more than likely she's getting this sick because of something else. By the way, my kids know the dangers of smoking and they will never smoke. However, my 3 siblings all smoke, so do you want to yell at them? Go for it.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:43 AM
Please remember...God loves ALL women, boys!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:42 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Fri 01/18/08 06:43 AM
Snowboarding sounds too cool!! It makes me miss the days of tobogganing and what fun it always is to play in the snow. And that goes for ice skating, too, which is a riot. Have fun! It's always good to get away from the computer for a while.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:43 PM
Men shouldn't snore on the first date. laugh Just kidding. Couldn't resist saying that, though, just to see what happens.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:41 PM
It's absolutely ridiculous, that's what it is. There should be the same standards held to both sexes, period, no exceptions.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25