Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:40 PM
Absolutely excellent! :) I pray every night for people, even for those who aren't in my life anymore, that may have once been friends.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:37 PM
Life teaches us many lessons, that's for sure. Being needy tends to lead a person to pick someone out who isn't suitable for a relationship. When a person wants to be with someone, they tend to take a longer time to pick someone to be with, and it's wiser.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:36 PM
Hi!

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:34 PM
Very nice! :)

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:33 PM
All I know is that rapid wieght loss and loss of appetite are possibly caused by these...............

CANCER
AIDS
HIV
HEPATITUS B/C
EMPHYSEMA
KIDNEY FAILURE
DIABITES
ANOREXIA
DEPRESSION

My advice...tell her to see her Dr. A.S.A.P. SOS!

She was going to see a doctor today. She also has a habit of not telling me what exactly the doctor says, but I suspect emphysema because of the smoking and the fact she's had the bad cough for years, plus she's had pneumonia a couple of times in the past year or so and was put on oxygen at least once.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:38 PM
No matter what. Even if you don't get along with your dad or mom because once they are gone, you can't take it back. Take it from someone who knows first hand.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:36 PM
Who don't dog women. :) I, for one, greatly appreciate that.drinker

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:35 PM
In your specific case, what I've read was always very nasty about women.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:34 PM
Thank you for the prayers, too. Unfortunately, I can't :( spend time with her. We don't have a car, and she's in another state, but I do email her a lot.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:33 PM
Sorry for the double posting, am upset.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:32 PM
Thank you so very, very much for answering. It makes me terribly sad, because I've always been closer to my mom than I was to my dad and I'm concerned we might lose her. :( For years, I'd tried to talk to her about not smoking...but many people have vices and nagging doesn't do any good.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:32 PM
Thank you so very, very much for answering. It makes me terribly sad, because I've always been closer to my mom than I was to my dad and I'm concerned we might lose her. :( For years, I'd tried to talk to her about not smoking...but many people have vices and nagging doesn't do any good.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:30 PM
My heart goes out to you and I will say prayers.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:29 PM
If all men followed a lot of this advice, none would be single.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:28 PM
Methodist.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:26 PM
My favorite has to be motocross. Although car races are cool, too, I love motorcycles.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:26 PM
Memories can help save the good times forever. Change is good, though.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:24 PM
God Bless all those who have had addictions, or still do, and work with it continually. Keep up the great work! Although I've never been a drug addict, my major partying days of drinking are over. It's a choice that I made at the start of this year. Life has more to offer than that.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:22 PM
The reason I ask this is because my mom has smoked for over 40 years and I'm pretty sure her emphysema has gotten worse than what she would ever tell me. Not long ago, for instance, she couldn't breathe and it was so bad that she had to call an ambulance to come and get her, versus driving herself to the hospital. Also, she's been losing weight and has lost almost 50 lbs. now. At first, I had thought that was a good thing, but she told me that people at these cafe's where she goes to eat are worried...and now I'm thinking that maybe her weight loss isn't such a great thing after all. My father died in 2004, and he was a major diabetic who chose not to take care of himself and he, too, had lost a large amount of weight, although I'm thinking mom's lost weight in a shorter period of time. When I asked her what her diet is, she says she eats next to nothing. She did state she's sick and is seeing the doctor today, but I haven't heard anymore as of yet. Anyone else have any thoughts on her weight loss?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25