Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:28 PM
It's not smart to be drinking and driving period. You may want to check recent accidents involving drunk drivers, in Toledo, Ohio, that have killed people.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:40 PM
Excellent questions! I'd first wanted to meet someone, too, but have since discovered that, apparently, no men on here exist from north west Ohio, so the only thing that I know to do is chat in the forums.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:38 PM
Good luck! :) I'm from Ohio and haven't found one man that exists (on here at least), remotely close to my area. May you have better luck. :)

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:47 AM
The positive side is that you have your family's help. Some of us single female parents don't even have that. Prayers :) will be said here!

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:44 AM
You both will be fine, just check on her from time to time. :)

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:15 AM
Last night someone left a box of food on my back patio. There are only 5 possible people that could have done this. So far, two have said they didn't. It's absolutely wonderful when people help others, which is the point I'm making with this mystery question. :)

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:12 AM
Thank you, most everyone, for your responses. It's helped me, tremendously. Even though mom made her choice to smoke, I love her and my kids do, too, of course. She's made me laugh so many times in the past, that most people would never understand why. She was diagnosed with emphysema years ago (she claimed it's mild), but...she has that bad cough that goes with it. She is diabetic, borderline, and the weight loss could have been good if it wasn't so much in possibly a short time.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:08 AM
Good luck. It's better to be choosy, and alone, than to be with someone who is no good. That's a lesson I've learned for the last time.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:07 AM
One male friend of mine in Michigan has 8 cats and 1 dog. laugh He's probably one of the best guys I've known in my life and he claims that his son had something to do, partly, with him accumulating all the cats.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:04 AM
laugh I love dogs! Although we don't have one right now, German Shepherds are my favorite. (Or mixes with German Shepherd in them.) A neighbor has a black one and he's the coolest dog in the world!

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:03 AM
It's so cold in Toledo, Ohio, that if we had a major amount of snow we could easily build our own igloos!! As someone who primarily likes winter, this one has been rotten, due to now the sub zero's and ice. Not enough warm weather, which snow can actually help a little with. It's definitely cuddling weather though!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:00 PM
Interesting. Ghosts won't fall because they float everywhere. Otherwise they would go through the floor. ;)

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:51 PM
Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful suggestions and helping me to laugh about shooting everything in sight at a junkyard. (By the way, I once went to a shooting range and did manage to shoot the crotch out of a target, seriously, so...at least I have some good aim with shooting.)

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:47 PM
Join the club! :) Even though certain "rules" now dictate that a woman pay for a meal if she asks a guy out...I will never, in my lifetime...ask a man out, due to shyness. There's just something terribly frightening, for me, about asking a man out. I don't have a problem talking to a man that's a stranger in a store, at all, or maybe a bar, but when it comes to asking a guy out, etc., forget it, I'm mush.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:42 PM
Some say...meet someone else, but is that really a good answer?

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:41 PM
Interesting thought, and it would be nice if suffering was only optional, but when a person's heart is squashed, they aren't just going to instantly recover or want to jump up and do a happy, wild dance because it was smashed to smithereens.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:39 PM
Better yet, are there single men in the state of Ohio at all? laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:36 PM
Nope, not yet.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:35 PM
Yes and I'd smack the crap out of the person who did it.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:32 PM
Starhawk:

laugh laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25