Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 10:55 AM

the living for 400 years+ is just a pipe dream...even if someone did find a way to do it, it wouldn't be made public by any means...

Imagine if they had to pay out Social Security and Medicare for 335 years!noway

Never happen instead you just wouldn't be able to collect until you were 350 and retirement wouldn't be soing 20-30 years...it'd be 150-200 years at a company to be considered eligible

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 09:25 AM

I don't have hard rules at all, I have a very generic one that I attempt to put on myself, and expect my partner to b put in themselves as well....

And it's simple,

I try to think "would I be comfortable with my partner walking into the room during my interactions with this person?"

Even if knew my partner would never read my Texts/emails..I ask "would I feel comfortable if they did? "

If the answers yes to either of those it's a problem, if I feel the need to hide something from my partner. ...it's an issue

likewise I don't care if my partner hangs out with the opposite sex, but if she starts lying about who she was with, or this person being there, or if she walks away on the phone and I walk in and she immediately hangs up.....then there is an issue....

If they feel comfortable with me walking in at anytime cool..., if not...then whatever is going on probably shouldn't be happening

This post made me cheer isaac !

It resonated with me on so many levels happy

If you truly love someone, you do your very best to honor them whether they are in your presence or not.

I also use your rule in combination with the one law i try to live my life by which is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

I try to refrain from behaviors that would be hurtful to me if my mate was doing it.

Between your rule Isaac and mine,.I hope it keeps me in the safe area. :smile:

glad you liked it :)

The golden rule is always a good one :smile:

I'm actually pretty laid back with my girlfriend, when we go out dancing I have no issues with her dancing with other men, but she knows I'd have an issue if she was leading him away from where I could see,..
as long as things aren't trying to be hidden...no worries here,

but she also knows im confiden enough tk walk away, shes aware that say....for example she leads some guy to a dark corner, restroom (yuck! ) etc that she is in thag moment choosing to end the relationship because she knows for 100% certainty that I'd walk away.

I've come to believe that cheating is done because people think they're partner will forgive them....and that perhaps it might be worth it etc....or it 'won't be that bad' so they play with fire....(I.e we just kissed it really wasn't THAT big of a deal)...nope to me its the same and I'll react the same, and she knows it....which is ending it no questions, no how'd it happen..
nope just a Facebook post to her and my friends stating we are no longer together because she cheated on me....and asking if anyone has a pickup so I can start moving her stuff out

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/17/16 07:06 AM
I don't have hard rules at all, I have a very generic one that I attempt to put on myself, and expect my partner to b put in themselves as well....

And it's simple,

I try to think "would I be comfortable with my partner walking into the room during my interactions with this person?"

Even if knew my partner would never read my Texts/emails..I ask "would I feel comfortable if they did? "

If the answers yes to either of those it's a problem, if I feel the need to hide something from my partner. ...it's an issue

likewise I don't care if my partner hangs out with the opposite sex, but if she starts lying about who she was with, or this person being there, or if she walks away on the phone and I walk in and she immediately hangs up.....then there is an issue....

If they feel comfortable with me walking in at anytime cool..., if not...then whatever is going on probably shouldn't be happening

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:57 AM

Reply to the Notice of Revocation of Independence

Dear Sirs:

We appreciate your effort to reclaim the territory of your ancestors. While some of us would like to think you should start with Northern Ireland, or even Bradford, the effort does not go unnoticed.

As a token, we will in fact allow the Queen to "resume" monarchical duties. I must admit that I am in the 98.85% that was unaware the Queen was alive in 1776, but in looking at her, am not surprised. But in any event, she may resume their duties, as they appear to involve, well, nothing. We would only ask that, as she ages, she keeps from stepping foot in our car parks.

As for Mr Blair, we accept your generosity and ask that he spend the first month of his "getting to know America tour" driving through rural Texas explaining the 400% increase in gas prices. I wouldn't bother taking any of the unarmed London policemen, or even Lennox Lewis, for that matter. You think the Queen doesn't fancy Utah. We appreciate that we shouldn't be expecting him soon as the mere presence of rain has interrupted service of both the tube and the Gatwick express.

Now, in specific response to your proposals:

1) With regards to language, I turn to our unbiased neighbors to the north (I respectively ask that you pronounce the combined "th" sound rather than lazily using an "f") for a dictionary, namely the Random House Canadian version. I find the word aluminum, taken from the latin alumina, pronounced ah-LOO-min-ah. Oh wait a minute, here, at the bottom of the lengthy definition of aluminum, "also aluminium, chiefly Britain." Strange parallel that. Sort of like a list of the countries in which English is spoken --

United States of America, 250+million inhabitants... also Britain. By the way, Britain includes Scotland, Sonny Jim -- we'll take the home rule option.

2) You are correct, there is no such thing as US English. It is merely English. Please continue to provide your version of it, as it provides us some comic relief for the 2.15% of us who have ever seen a television program produced in the UK. As for Microsoft, they've asked you to call back when your nation's GDP comes nearer to their yearly net earnings.

3) We have never had a need to distinguish the Aussie and British accents. Australian is the one spoken by the taller, more athletic amongst you. The shorter, fatter, paler chainsmokers of you speak British English. Oh, and the athletes who don't understand that the starting gun, rather than individual whim, begins the Olympic track and field events.

4) A noble thought, but I think we should start with smaller goals. Hollywood should begin casting English actors. How's that? I think Roberto Benigni spoke more English in acclaimed feature films in the past year or so than all British actors combined.

5) My country 'tis of thee.
Sweet land of liberty.
Of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died.
Land of the pilgrims pride.
From every mountainside.
Let freedom ring.

It should be noted that I personally sang this version in an English pub LAST SATURDAY during a Remembrance Day celebration. Not a soul noticed the difference.

6) We invite David Beckham, Darren Anderton, Alan Shearer and all the rest to come on over and sample a version of our football. We'll give them twice the normal padding and, to help make things more even, we'll have the American team adopt a Swedish coach for the match.

As for rugby, we thoroughly enjoy the sport. I hazard to guess whether too many of them would survive a full season playing American football, but I'll tell you one thing -- their salaries would increase tenfold. But then that happens to any Englishman who moves to America. It's called work ethic.

7) No comment on the French. We kicked them out of our country approximately the same time as you. (ed. note: a few of us snuck back in)

8) Agreed. November 8 should be called Indecisive Day in England, as that was the day your Chancellor appeared to have written his speech giving in to the special interests and forsaking the environment. It should be noted that November 7 was the day of our election. We might also make a recommendation that England celebrate December 7 as the "Day it Was Decided We Wouldn't Be Speaking German."

9) You shouldn't be making love to English women. It is for your own good. We will show you American women and you will know what we mean.

10) Please tell us why:
a) public schools are called private schools
b) West Ham is in East London
c) you insist on pronouncing derby and clerk with an "a."

While you're at it -- tell me again what happened to your empire?

Thank you.

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 05/15/16 10:55 AM
Perhaps you're the stalkerish type, maybe she says it's 'secret' so you don't 'surprise' her there...it doesn't sound so much as secret, but she doesn't trust you to stay away when she wants....or that's how'd I'd interpret it

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:48 PM
It's not normally me, because I thought I was bad it...

recently it's been me, but in a different way...I used to call and try to 'ironnout details' and it never seemed to pan out...now I just plan what I want to do and invite people to join me.

example me and my cousins are going hiking tomorrow, we've tried to plan it for the last 3 weeks...never worked.

this time I just told them im going hiking at 11am Sunday, and if they want to join come by my place at 10am...seems to work better lol

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 05/11/16 08:17 PM
(((Lu_rosemary)))) just because

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:51 AM
Sounds like you already know it all, so why ask?

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/10/16 11:59 AM
Ahh don't be afraid of the worm! Some types are better than others :wink:

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 05/10/16 11:53 AM
sounds like you're looking for a lazy worm, one who will sleep in with you

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:34 PM
I'd say the biggest reason is because one or both parties give up on other party.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:20 PM

Wondering what to call you ..... Winking :-)

don't call me....just nudge me in the morning! devil
I am not much of a nudger Isaac ..I prefer the direct jump on top approach to wake a sleeping cowboy .. Yeeehawwww ....laughing ... good morning !!!!

If you can still move that well in the morning than you haven't been with the right guy....laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:18 PM
Six packs are easily attainable now days, go for substance instead

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:06 PM

You see?

And the guys constantly ask why the women choose to be rudely silent, rather than offering a polite reply

Now you know why... frown

Just shut-up and answer my email already, we're not all rude! Geeze, now get to it!

Disclaimer: Some times sarcasm is not obvious in posts, this post contains sarcasm.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 02:04 PM
Depends on the part of Cali,

There are some real craptowns here.

Some of the nicer ones are slowly becoming craptowns.

Great place to visit...place to live? debatable(Been here for 10 years).

I think Cali is one of the most 'stuckup' states anywhere. (but again that depends on what part)

Many people claim Cali is the best state...but have never lived in another state...so really they're full of it.

San Diego is nice
Fresno Sucks
Bay Area nice(But too expensive now $2400/mo for 1bed/apt really?)
Sacramento..(you can get the same climate elsewhere, without the high state taxes)
Bakersfield...sucks
Oakland(Bring a bullet-proof vest)

Washingont/Oregon in my opinion are better places to live,
Florida is nice as well.
So is Virginia.

But Cali being the best...maybe if you're a millionaire and can afford an 3 bed beachhouse(which will set you back about 7 mill)

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 01:50 PM
Many people online are delusional, they couldn't find a date in Egypt. So they turned to online dating out of desperation, so they naively assume anyone online is desperate as well...so they're 'extremely' offended when another 'desperate' person rejects them.

I think some people see themselves as better than the other 'online' folks, so when they are rejected by someone who they think is 'lesser' then themselves it stings a little. Nothing wrong with you, it's their perception to blame.

It's actually quite common though, there is one member on here that has said 'online people have deep issues'..i just laugh and think..well you're an 'online' person...so what issues are you hiding lol.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 10:52 AM

I think it's fine, as long as they aren't looking for lifetime....Because lets face it age gets in the way eventually....even Demi/Ashton couldn't make it.

and she is bisexual too!!

now I understand why she chose Ashton! (Very feminine! )

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 10:39 AM

Wondering what to call you ..... Winking :-)

don't call me....just nudge me in the morning! devil

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 05/09/16 10:34 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 05/09/16 10:34 AM
I think it's fine, as long as they aren't looking for lifetime....Because lets face it age gets in the way eventually....even Demi/Ashton couldn't make it.

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 05/06/16 04:47 AM

I'm not sure it's all that rational to choose a veep who has already been solidly rejected by the electorate.

Lincoln did, in fact Lincoln hired MOST of the people that he ran against...his biography was interesting.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25