Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/10/16 02:45 PM
Hope you and your girl are well

We're doing great. ..and you if you notice I said "with me" not "just with me" never said we'd be alone hehe

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/10/16 02:26 PM

Love...it last longer than sexflowerforyou

that's just because you haven't had sex with me devil so what about it? Hehe

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 04/09/16 07:06 PM
Fat, balding, slow..and sarcastic

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 04/09/16 11:46 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sat 04/09/16 11:47 AM
I think the reaction to these things depends more on who's saying it, then the words themselves.

See southern comment above.....

if someone you're really attracted to calls you sugar, honey, sweety....most likely you'd take it stride or perhaps even get giddy.

but if it's a guy that you wouldn't be interested in until hell freezes over...you're going to get annoyed and tell him what he's doing wrong. ....and how he has no right to speak to you that way etc etc...when the truth is,, he could have said everything right and you still wouldn't have been interested

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 04/09/16 11:28 AM
Because "hi baby girl" vs "hi adult woman".....both bad but imo if I used the latter you'd think I was slow in head

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 04/09/16 06:24 AM
But I've never lived there so I can't say what living there is truly like. But there is a way to find out what the locals actually think...if you're willing to pay the international cost of the call

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/07/473438101/call-a-random-swede-we-tried-it-out

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 04/09/16 06:16 AM
People that says its bunk don't understand history. The U.S. didn't magically stsrt using an 8 hour work week. It came after the 1920s when a STANDARD workday was between 10-16 hours and powers that be established an 8 hour work week so that they weren't overworking their employees. In this case that power was Henry Ford.

This is an interesting article but I wonder if an 8/4 day work week would be more productive

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 04/09/16 05:58 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sat 04/09/16 06:06 AM

You have the right link...I edited it above to show the url...

you can show the image however this site doesn't work with images that have a spaces/special characters in the album name...or picture names....

try moving it to an album that says mingle, and named it something like ProfilePic instead of "profile pic"(spaces are bad)

Use the direct pick link here surrounded by img tags

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 09:24 AM

Wow.. It really is all about perception indifferent

laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 08:43 AM

Originally thought MsH

now thinking Blonde y

still the fisherman are we Isaac?

Me? Fish? Never..........never.laugh

But this thread is obvious bait for whoever you're trying to catch.......

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 08:37 AM
Originally thought MsH

now thinking Blonde y

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 08:07 AM

Clue 7:
ok, rule out the ladies in arts: poems & paints
that leaves how many?

how can you guys 'love thy neighbor, when you have no idea who they are?'
come on, come on.

I have three guesses, bit most likely only need one. .

but I don't consider her winning any arguments. ...for example discussion on democratic/Republicans. ...gets to "north korea is dangerous...and you agree to that...she automatically assumes you've agreed with everything else she said and she's converted you to her way of thinking. ...."

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 07:34 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Fri 04/08/16 07:34 AM

in my experience they're arw no wixked women here....because 'wicked' implies evil. and true evil xomes in the form of am angel, so therefore if you've spotted someone as evil, that just means thwy aren't truly evil...because you wouldn't have spotted them to begin with.

Perhaps someone who appears to be evil to our naive view of the word...maybe.

But calling someone out on your iwn perception of the word, could be just as...if not more evil than the one you're attempting to out....just saying

no sweat Isaac,
wicked in a way like like say we all know how you adore your love
but say what if every argument - she winsslaphead

I'd say if she wins every argument you need to get better at arguments laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 07:09 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Fri 04/08/16 07:11 AM
in my experience they're are no wicked women here....because 'wicked' implies evil. and true evil comes in the form of an angel, so therefore if you've spotted someone as evil, that just means they aren't truly evil...because you wouldn't have spotted them to begin with.

Perhaps someone who appears to be evil to our naive view of the word...maybe.

But calling someone out on your own perception of the word, could be just as...if not more, evil than the one you're attempting to out....just saying

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/08/16 04:37 AM
Nothing as scary as a marriage proposal, but during the course of a massage in Singapore had the masseuse tell me she was going to "cut off my penis, keep for herself" ....but the marriage thing definitely scarier!

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 04/07/16 08:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORM! !!

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 04/07/16 08:17 PM
I think its the same thing with any passion really. ..

for example I like to travel, I think its more fun to travel with someone so if I was looking for someone...some one who doesn't like traveling is out.

Not that they have to go on every trip, but I'd like them to accompany me to as many destinations as they're comfortable with..without me wondering the whole time if they're miserable or not. ..it takes away from my joy in an activity I like doing.

Sports I'd assume are similar some if the guys it is a passion, they thoroughly enjoy the game, and they want to share in the excitement of it with someone else......

you like to paint, while you may not want the guy painting with you...imagine foe a second you paint a great piece and show your significant other. ...and his response was something akin to "that's nice, but really a waste...couldn't you have found something else to do with your time?"

Im sure whatever initial joy you may have had would change to something else.....

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 04/06/16 09:25 PM
Yes yes its just more comfortable, heck I'd walk to the corner gas station nude if I knewbi wouldn't be arrested!

Clothes are very over-rated!

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 04/06/16 02:18 PM

Lu flowerforyou
Storm flowerforyou
Sd :smile:

And those I knew that I haven't seen in long while..I miss you guys and gals! flowers waving

((( Astrid ))) flowers

Right back atcha!

can I just watch the above? Minus SD of course :smile:

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/05/16 08:49 PM
Soft heartbeats,
A forgotten sound
remembered embraces
love again found.