which ALWAYS makes sense....

...uh huh uh huh

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/25/16 08:08 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 04/25/16 08:08 AM
Double post

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/25/16 07:36 AM
I used to work at Google, and MOST of the other engineers smoked, in fact on of the guys I'd consider the smartest (but an over-inflated ego) smoked daily.

I personally don't, but have known very many successful people who do.

I think it is quantity that matters, alcohol and pot is the same to me.

If you drink all day, you're a loser and a drunk.

If you're high all day you're a loser and a burner.

Partaking of one or the other doesn't make you a drunk or a burner, the amount you do determines that

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/24/16 04:02 PM
On occasion sure, all the time no.

Will I advise sure, will I demand no.

Clothing is a variable that can hold different things at different times, I'm not arrogant enough to think I'm better at it than anyone else, but I'm also not submissive enough to let someone tell me what to do constantly dressing otherwise. I'm receptive to feedback. Just not constant criticism

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 04/21/16 05:56 PM

Lung,

I have just one question will publicly denounce Al Queada, and IsIS?

Will you actually say the word

"Isis and Al Queada are not muslims, and I don't regard them as part of the Muslim community, and what they are doing is in direct contradiction to Islam, and they should be stopped at any cost"?

ok, apparently something was lost in translation. ..let's try this again. With yes/no

Lung,

1. Do you consider Al Queda and ISIS true Muslims? Yes/no

2. Do you regard Al Queda and ISIS as brothers in the Muslim community? Yes/no

3. Do you believe the actions of Al Queda and ISIS are in contradiction to Islamic teaching? Yes/no

4. Do you agree that Al Queda and ISIS should be stopped at any cost? Yes/no

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/19/16 07:14 PM
I'd kiss the 'cheeky' one....actually both of them....Both women...and both cheeks...

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:56 PM
most likely you are one of his interests, not the only(or just perhaps a booty call).

"See you when I can" normally means "see you when my other options fall through"

Or perhaps he is just really busy with work, depending on his job that is a possibility. ..but I'd wager a slim one

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:38 PM
I originally came on here to write poetry(haven't written in a LONG time) during my divorce, was having a difficult time and it was a nice release.

During that process I did meet someone from here(it didn't work out the long-haul, but honestly I don't think I was ready at that time for it anyway) I have spoken with her a couple of times since.

The process for me I liked, but I think that was because of circumstances, I was deployed and was surprised at the constant communication.

Anyone who has emailed me on this site knows I'm bad at it....waiting 2-3 weks to email back. ..with the girl I spoke about before we hit off, and emailed constantly (perhaps to much)

But this site was better back then, had more active people and less restrictive mods. ...was a lot more fun and very few spammers

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/19/16 03:14 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 04/19/16 03:16 PM

Hello to you all. Well it's kinda obvious why I'm in this thread, so if you feel like giving me some constructive criticism I'd be happy to hear it.
:grin::grin:

I'd suggest starting over, new thread, bew account, new user name....

now back to topic, I agree with sitka your second photo is great. Make that your main profile pic and I'm sure you'll have your pick of gentleman

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/19/16 10:10 AM
I think true romance is simply paying attention to your partner, then applying those details to an action of giving/doing/traveling/seeing.

Sure you can buy her a dozen roses, and chocolates...basically the movie industry's idea of 'romance'.

Or when you know she loves to cook, amd wants you to learn as well you sign up for a couples cooking class for her day off.

what one women considers romance another will consider cliché,

so in essence remember the details and apply them

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/19/16 05:13 AM

Lung,

"Isis and Al Queada are not muslims, and I don't regard them as part of the Muslim community, and what they are doing is in direct contradiction to Islam, and they should be stopped at any cost"?

There is one inherent problem in your challenge Isaac.It is permissable under Islamic law to lie if is done with the intention of promoting Islam.There are many passages in the Koran which permit lying to non-muslims.In the Koran,Allah is described as the greatest of all deceivers,as if deception is a virtue.Christianity in principle condemns lying buy unfortunately when it comes to practice there are many supposedly Christian groups who apparently indulge in all sorts of deception.

I'm confused is this topic about Christianity? Or is this a poor attempt at a redirect? Regardless not going there.

Still j would like an answer from the person my question was directed at....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/18/16 10:24 PM
Lung,

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:20 PM

Toys for me .. I would keep .. Toys for him I would find another use For .. For instance Did you know **** beads are great for checking the amount of oil in your lawnmower.. Lmao

Butt plugs make great door stops

Penis pumps .. Can be used to unclog drains :-)

Just use your imagination and a ton of bleach :-)

and if he was a real tight *** you could use the butt plugs as a bottle stopper.....

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:12 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 04/18/16 09:13 PM

Check out these recordings of Yehti, Sasquach, Bigfoot or the missing link?
Native Americans tell of Red Haired tribe of giants. Some tribes considered them to be protectors, other tribes considered them terrors.
What do you think?

http://youtu.be/d2XMTuNkyo4

Interesting

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/18/16 06:57 PM
Im upset as well! So far my ordee for a billionaire, 21 year old playboy model, who is an excellent masseuse, and ok with me having multiple wives while she takes complete care of me financially, and sexually goes unfulfilled! It must be this site! I'm completely miffed!

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/18/16 11:18 AM
I don't agree with making fun and intentionally offending someone. ..but I also don't agree with editing myself to make sure that what what I say couldn't possibly be taken as an insult.

For example, I say I prefer someone's who's has at least a college degree, I'll get pms stating im insulting anyone without one, and stating that even college graduates are dumb, and many intelligent people don't have degrees etc etc.

Many people (generally those with low self-esteem) take offense at anything, and think tbat you're insulting them.

As far as humor is concerned, who cares it's a joke, get over it. If they're not confident enough in themselves to take a joke, that's their issue not mine.

One of my new favorite quotes is "it's none of my business what other people think about me"

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/17/16 10:50 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 04/17/16 10:51 AM

not at all

privilege conjures up guilt for some who project it as something to feel guilt about

for those who just seek to aknowledge it,, it just as often can conjure up empathy and consideration of things bigger than themselves

for instance , I have no disabilities, which gives me certain natural advantages in life over those with them
I don't feel any guilt about that , I just recognize it as reality

and recognizing it causes me to recognize the uniquely different steps disabled may have to do to perform the same tasks I regularly take for granted

in fact working with the disabled, I was offered similar workshops to learn about their struggles,,,

I can climb into and out of just about every vehicle with ease, and without any special efforts to assist me

I can park as far away as needed and take for granted walking to my location with relative ease and non obstruction

etc,,etc,,

these are advantages that come as a natural result of physical condition

there are also advantages that come as a result of systematic conditions

no doubt, some see that as some invitation to feel 'guilt',,and that's too bad

but I see it as facing realities so that we can understand the struggles of others and learn to appreciate the blessings of our own by compariso

Blah blah blah...
People, communities, need to work for it, earn it, except consequences, shut the hell up & get on with their lives. Like everyone else & every other group.

Change begins within.
Trying to change other people or manipulate them (in any way) is dysfunctional will only p*** them off. It is self defeating.

only narcissists

sane people welcome improvement,, which cant happen with out change'

narcissists believe they cant possibly improve anything

the people who accept change, and improvement, have no issue working with others trying to do the same

I agree so the universities should design a class for a black audience teaching them the what is an isn't racism.

I.E someone saying I prefer to date white women isn't racist....it's preference

someone saying why yes your qualified for this job, but I don't hire bacl people...is racist.

A university course designed around teaching black people how to feel and how systemical racism is a thing if the past. ...dont worry it won't be mandated. ..so no issues with this typedof a course

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:35 PM
The truth is always the best policy, except when it may get you killed as the ludicrous examples in this thread given...

sure there's a way to do it with tact...

but fact is that to convey something with tact it takes effort.....and not everyone deserves that effort.

For example..guy driving behindbme is texting and plows into the rear of my car.

when the cop asks what happened, I'm not going to say "well Mr. Smith here I'm sure was obeying the law, he must have just looked down for a second and didn't notice that all traffic was stopped, could've happened to anyone really"

I'm going to say "The idiot was texting, and I'm not surprised he hit me."

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/12/16 12:55 PM
I press all the right buttons, to get you hot. I never take it out until you tell me you're finished.

But after inspection, I find out that you lied to me, and the job was not completed properly.

So I stick it in for round two...and this time when you alert me that you're done I find that you were telling the truth!

STUPID DRYER!

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 04/12/16 05:57 AM
"You're such a nice guy"

Or

"Let's not jeopardize our friendship"