Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:52 PM
Big hairy arm bear hug for Storm

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:51 PM
2 weeks ago Wyoming for sister's wedding. ..

Today...Washington D.C

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 04:16 PM
Can I choose anyone to have sex with?...and I'm just stuck with whoever loves me?

If that's the case....sex.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 04:04 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 04/04/16 04:04 PM

Actually Cousin's BBQ is a local BBQ place they have 6 locations 2 are within the Terminal of DFW.... They are family owned and local~~~

I know that's why I went there! But i understand why my other post could be mis mis-interpreted :smile:

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 03:32 PM

Myself I would suggest to stay within the Airport there is so many places to eat and shop at within the Airport..

You can go to this link put in the terminal you are flying into it will tell you what there is within that terminal or others if you look.

http://dallas.eater.com/2013/5/23/6430257/where-to-eat-at-dallas-fort-worth-airport-dfw

If you leave the airport you
will need either a taxi or a rental car nothing you can just walk to outside the airport.. And with all the construction ect it is up to you but by the time you get somewhere eat ect you most likely would not have long before you would have to head back..

Thanks Txsgal! Based on that link ended up trying cousin's BBq...would rather give my money to a local joint....small but good....probably would have walkes right by it if it wasn't for that article

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:09 AM
Hello mr. Stern

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:04 AM
I think the issue is the naming of your photos, and album names as well.

if you're photo or album name has a space in it the url will translated that space into % 20 or even a + sign. It does the same thing with special characters this is done for security purposes on photobuckets site.

Try this create a album with one word...example "mingle"...then upload a pic to it with one word example "test" and try to post that

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 08:56 AM

Not from Texas and not real familiar with the airport
there..used to fly in and out of though and the best
photo op is after you have landed they taxi over
like a bypass with cars traveling beneath it..twas
cool, 40+ years ago :-)

thanks! I make sure to b pay attention when they land :smile:

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 04/04/16 08:23 AM
Question for those that are familiar with Dallas Airport. I have 3.5 hour layover there today. ..

1st question: Is that enough time to leave the airport and re-enter through security?

2. If the answer above is yes. ..what are some places NEARBY the airport you'd recommend?

...for example a good BBQ place....or even a cool site/photo op opportunity?

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/03/16 09:49 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 04/03/16 09:50 PM
Ireland, paris, Rome.

Really anywhere Europe

been quite a few places in Asia, except Thailand so there as well.

but if money/time wasn't an issue a long African safari....or visit my brother who's in the Jungle of Papua New Guinea.

If Everything goes right Paris will be reality by the end of the year

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/03/16 09:26 PM
I guess the issue of God being a loving God or not depends entirely on what we believe is the most important aspect of ourselves our physical bodiea or our spiritual beings.

Consider this, a tribal mother refuses to give her child food enough food to satisfy him...he's young losing weight...he sees his mother as vindictive and cruel and why oh why is she allowing him to hunger she can't possibly love him because look what she's doing to him.

However what the child doesn't know is that their tribe is at war with a neighboring cannibalistic tribe. .that she fears their tribe will lose and its customary for the victors to come and take the healthiest male child....and she's determined not to allow that happen to her son. ...what seems like an awful thing to do to her child is done out of love to protect him from an even worse fate.

perhaps what God has allowed to happen to you is necessary I order to save your soul from a fate that we can't even fathom...because we are not mature enough to fully understand

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/03/16 08:37 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 04/03/16 09:02 PM
Stop trying to judge someone elses behavior and focus your own. You can't control the behavior of anyone other than yourself.

If you have an issue with the relationship going to slow, try changing your own behavior instead of wishing they change theirs.

If you want him to kiss you, a he hasn't yet steal one. If you want him to cop a feel while making out grab his arm and move it....chances are he'll pick it up then.

If the relationship is going to fast slow it down (but if this is the issue...you allowed to go fast in the first place) that is if your talking 'physically' fast.

If you mean he's proposing or wanting to be exclusive before you're fully committed tell him.

In summary control your own actions, and only allow the relationship to progress at the speed you want. If he's not compatible or understanding of what you want....move on

if all your relationships feel like this then perhaps it isn't them it's you who's confused

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 04/03/16 02:24 PM
I live near San Fran honestly the prices are ludicrous and greedy apartments and others are starting to price out even the tech workers. To JUST pay rent (outside of the city. .in a suburb) requires 54,000/yr. That's not including gas/food/electric etc..that's just rent.

Part of the issue is taxes here approximately 40% of an average tech workers salary is gone to taxes.

One of the guys I went to school with is in tech making ok money in indiana, and turned down a job here that would have increased his salary by 20/hr...he turned it down because of the cost of livjng here he would actually be making less, only be able to afford a one-bed apartment. ..and general quality of life woud be worse.

we have Dr's here who are living in one bed apartments because they cant afford a home on a 190,000 salary. Well...theu could but they'd be eating ramen.

To be 'middle class' here requires a salary if 225,000 or more. ...even senior people in tech don't make that much...some may but not the majority.

Restaurants are closing all over, because they can't afford to pay a waitress/waiter what would be required for them to even share a room in someones house.

We havr EXCEEDED the prices that were at the height of the .dot com boom....it will crumble shortly. ...there is no choice

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/31/16 08:08 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Thu 03/31/16 08:08 PM
Just send a penis pic, chicks dig that (p.s they also dig being called chicks, babe, hot stuff...especially in the first messages)

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 03/29/16 09:36 PM
Bubbly

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/27/16 06:48 PM
If you feel they are excited for you, and wishing you the best. It may just mean they are excited for.

But if they try to sell you something, start talking about how 'rough' there life is right now, or just plain ask for money (even a loan) then you know where they are at.

If they're local to you, you could always take them to dinner/lunch if they don't at least offer to pay...and just assume you are...then you know.

Just because you have some money now doesn't mean you're obligated to spend it on anyone but yourself.

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/27/16 12:04 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 03/27/16 12:04 AM
When she asks....

"Is your brother coming over?"

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/24/16 01:29 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Thu 03/24/16 01:25 PM

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/24/16 01:28 PM

Beer in SlC, yes please. ...Wyoming here i come!

Lemme know if I should move there! drinks

Have fun!waving

just on a layover, nice area. They have a beer brand called polygamy (appropriate for the area lol) but I didn't try, tried the brewes select insteas (an irish stout) it was pretty good....and being that my layover changed from a 2 hour to a 4 hour decided to take a tour of Temple Square...im not Mormon but the architecture and such is pretty pretty cool. Sure beat sitting in an airport lol

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/24/16 09:34 AM
She pulled covers, he pulled back. He fell off bed.