Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 03/07/16 06:27 PM
Sure, but I think vlondey is more her type, and I'd be thrown outlaugh

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 03/07/16 06:18 PM

I agree that the criticizers may feel a sense of confidence in attributes other than their looks that have worked for them in the past. My thought however is that self confidence does not have to translate into berating others who don't meet one's standards. I will always wonder if harsh criticizers were subjected to the same harshness of judgment that they impute on others, what their reactions would be.

I agree that self confidence shouldn't translate into berating others. But I don't believe one should be given a 'pass' for berating others either because of some level of perceived societal attractiveness.

I think my issue is the qualifier in the OP

I am NOT addressing people's looks in this thread. I am addressing the extremity of people's critique on OTHER's looks when they themselves will never be mistaken for Hugh Jackman or Jennifer Lopez.

Is it that some people are so busy using their magnifying glasses on others that the forget to use their mirrors on themselves?

Where do some people get the nerve to be so blind about their own looks, but so critical about the looks of others ?

So if someone WILL be mistaken for Hugh Jackman or Jennifer Lopez then it is OK for them to be critical of other peoples looks?

Is the way someone looks a personal accomplishment? or just genetic fortune?

I personally think ones accomplishments in life, regardless of their personal attractiveness gives one the right to be picky.

At the same time I don't think ANYONE has the right to PUBLICLY berate someone's physical attributes, regardless of what they themselves look like.

Often we give the handsome/pretty a pass on bad-behavior simply because 'well, if they look like that, they can act like that', I disagree.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 03/07/16 12:45 PM

That sounds very feasible to me. maybe the harsh criticizers on mingle are rich , powerful and talented like all the examples you described. :smile:

Well if we don't at least consider that then aren't we just as guilty for judging them based on their looks alone?

Men with money, will get almost any woman they want. They don't even have to have charm, talent or looks. Money talks so yes it is understandable why they would be picky.

It would be interesting to interview the mingle criticizers to find out what they base their imperiousness on :smile:

It may not only be money, it may be another quality all together that has enabled them in the past to attract a certain caliber of women, and they now because of that they refuse to 'settle' for less.

If two guys of similar looks, one lives with his mom, no car, no job.

The other owns his own hime, operates a small business, and is moderately successful. ..

Is the expectation that these two gentleman date the same caliber of women based in their looks alone?

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 03/07/16 07:01 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 03/07/16 07:02 AM
A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington, DC.

Nothing was moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, “What’s going on?”

“Terrorists have kidnapped the entire US Congress, and they’re asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire.

We are going from car to car, collecting donations.”

“How much is everyone giving, on an average?” the driver asks.

The man replies, “Roughly a gallon.”

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/06/16 05:58 PM

Planning on going to Washington this year.

Washington D.C or Washington state?

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/06/16 01:36 PM
That sounds very feasible to me. maybe the harsh criticizers on mingle are rich , powerful and talented like all the examples you described. :smile:

Well if we don't at least consider that then aren't we just as guilty for judging them based on their looks alone?

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/06/16 10:51 AM
Perhaps because these people don't judge themselves based on their looks, but on other qualities they feel they bring to the table.

Donald Trump has a gorgeous wife,
Howard Stern has a gorgeous wife,

neither one is very attractive, and both are openly judgemental of women's looks

. But they also both know that they can have these high standards because they know woman will want to be with them for what else they bring (in this case fame and money, and conversational skills)

Clay akin...named one of the most eligible bachelor's. ...it was his other qualities.

Steven Tyler...etc....

perhaps these people want what they want and go after it based on their own perceived value as an entire package

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/06/16 10:00 AM
.lol...Johnny Depp left when Bush was elected...lived in France ...but he made millions off the American audience....they talk a good talk...but they know they won't be out one dime..and they will still come back for party's and events...the big question is who cares...but then Miley's wrecking ball might come in handy...with her on it of course...lol
:wink:flowerforyou

Yeah Depp left because of Bush....it had NOTHING to do with the gorgeous french model he fell in love with and had kids with....nope what guys has ever done something because of a gorgeous woman....

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/06/16 09:55 AM
Do they promise?

Maybe they will take their supporters with them!.... (one can dream)

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 03/06/16 07:38 AM

Why do girls love to cheat

For the same reason that men love to cheat. Next question. indifferent

I agree with the gentleman from outerspace. These threads are not my cup of tea. Men and women cheat. Fact is a fact. Move on, this is not healthy. Now we have 2 of these threads running. Anyone want to start a third???? noway

You know we're not done. ...still so much material!

Why do fat men cheat,
why do skinny women cheat
why do skinny men cheat
why do fat women cheat
why do Indian guys cheat
why do white guys cheat
why do Asian women cheat......

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/03/16 09:01 PM
What if we had advancements in trains instead of inventing the automobile. ...

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/03/16 04:07 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Thu 03/03/16 04:08 PM
I think calling women fat/fluffy/curvy etc and them responding with venom actually tells me a bit about how that women feels about herself and how much of her identity she attaches to that feature.

I've dated all sizes, personally prefer larger women but I'm VERY PICKY about how they present themselves, and unfortunately a lot of larger have personality issues Because of their weight.

One of my teachers, straight from south Africa has a PHYSICAL preference for larger women, but he won't date a larger women from America because they lack confidence and don't believe him when he compliments them and tells them that they're beautiful to him, they refuse to see themselves that way and THAT attitude becomes unattractive.

This guy has a preference, nobody is going to jump down his throat for saying he prefers large women, but if he says he prefers skinny women, everyone is irked.

Same thing with any other preference, it depends on what side you land on whether or not you are going to get hammered.

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 03/03/16 03:40 PM

I kind of disagree with you isaac_dede. My ex had a shoe size 12 1/2 if you know what I mean...then he cheated on me because he was going true midlife crisis, him and his ex-girlfriend was 32 yrs. younger than him

She was looking for a "Sugar Daddy" and left him with $16,000.00 debt bigsmile

my initial post was more of a troll for those men that claim cheating is the FAULT of the other person instead of their own fault for lacking integrity

BUT....32 years younger......generally feels smaller...but not always...

it doesn't have to be physical size, but going 32 years younger is in a sense still 'validating' his manhood.

Midlife crisis, lack of affection, 'fell out of love' , are excuses not reasons for cheating in my opinion.

IMHO there are no reasons for cheating, you have integrity and respect for your partner break up with them first when you realize the relationship is over.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 02/29/16 01:23 PM
cheerful

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 02/29/16 01:23 PM
Happy Leap Day!

And Crystal thanks for the history lesson, Now i don't have to google it :banana:

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 02/29/16 01:03 PM
I would say the PRIMARY reason that some men cheat is that they have small peckers, and they are looking for a smaller(midget sized) hole so at least they can feel 'average'...that's my conclusion.

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 02/27/16 11:50 PM

Dude... Seriously? You cannot handle looking at a pic of a black cat...

"Too weird for me"... Umm... Tis the internet... You aint experienced nothing yet...

Pity... He seemed nice AND had a sense of humor...

*shrug*

come on now, it's not his fault cats ARE weird :tongue:

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 02/21/16 11:49 PM
First 'playa' that I've eve seen that resorts to free dating sites...just saying

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 02/21/16 11:33 PM

I would love to meet several of the mingle men .. Moe moe .... Isaac .. Pancake boy .. Milo .. Kc.. Goofy.. Sheik ya booty .. JT (although I would wear a metal bra) .. Mr drummer boy .. Batman .. Devildog .. (Missing in action )... Monkey man :-) ... Tom ( just to see if I can get a word in.. Laughing . ..hmmmm who did I miss :-)

As for women .. With the exception of funky girl .. I prefer spending my time with men .. True story .. They are much more fun .. Winking

flowerforyou Thanks! I'd like to meet you as well...so when are we organizing this party?laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 02/21/16 11:33 PM

Actually it would be cool to meet many of the regulars in the forum. I've only been here a month and a half, but I actually have very vivid audio impressions of what each person's accent and tone sounds like. It would be interesting to discover if my guesses were right. In my head your voice has the most energy B!:smile:

it would fun to do a masquerade type party, where everyone has to wear a mask and people have to guess who's voice belongs to who at the end of the night...Of course the winner would win something at the end.