Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:53 AM

WOMEN - PLEASE CONFIRM THE INTERPRETATIONS -ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? - AT LEAST TO HELP THE MEN FOLK.

10 Words Women Use

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just beengiven five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, though a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing".)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**K YOU'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

10) AND THE LAST ONE: When a woman says "Answer me" in response to her question no matter how subtle it is, just know that you are in trouble. If you respond, and it is not in line with her thinking, you are a dead meat. If you don't say anything you are still in trouble.

Example, if a woman asks:

"Do you think I look fat in this dress?",

swallow hard and think long about your answer. If indeed she looks fat, don't choose option #4. If she doesn't look fat, but you think the dress is ill-fitting on her, if you mention it, watch out for #8.

And you had better believe it, they crave for a man with honesty. WOMEN: Never try to outsmart them. They'll beat you at it, collect the change and spend it.

hahahaha

Except for the last paragraph, this chit is pretty funny....How come you put it in the dating and relationship section Dandy?....

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:08 AM

Have never dated a man younger than my self so cant add to this topic, I found a lot of valued points on this subjectflowerforyou so maybe i should wider my age settings..

:thumbsup: Thata girl!flowers

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:04 AM

Please! I beg of the cosmos.

Let my broken spirit mend,
In the bracing arms of she.

Let the plummet of my heart,
Be arrested in the cradle of her bosom.

Let my numb skin be revived,
By the electricity of her touch.

Let my gasping lungs be resuscitated,
By the sweetness of her breath.

Let my trembling lips be soothed,
By the caress of her kiss.

Let my raging passion mate,
With the fire of her loins.

Oh how I pray that my desperate plea,
Isn't yet again absorbed,
By the deafening silence of the solitary life,
That has served me but now plagues me.

Hot as a firecracker, deep as an oceanlove ...(((((((Techno)))))))

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:59 AM

I thought I would weigh in on this conversation about the whole sex change controvery being done by Bruce Jenner and it seems to me that all he is trying to do is Re-invent himself,but as another person because I think he misses the fame that he once had many years ago and he wants to get this back,even though I know that Bruce has said that he is doing this because he felt like he was more woman than man,but I don't totally buy his supposed story. I would say more that this guy is doing it more to get his fame back and in the process milk the system for as much money as he can as this new person Caitlyn.

good points,,,, he fathered children,,but feels like a woman?
he likes women, but feels like a woman?

he is a career MALE athlete , but feels like a woman?

,,just all seems fishy,, no pun intended

But the real truth is NONE of you know and you NEVER will know ...That being said, those who talk like they know sound stoopid....PLUS.........It's noneya business....drinker

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:43 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Sun 06/07/15 06:50 AM
Goof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Happy birthday hot stuff!...bigsmile

Words to live by from the great Pablo Picasso..."It takes a long time to become young."...He got that chit right!ohwell ...I heard if you stick around Mingle, you can cut that time in half though..:wink:

Hope your day was.................................... filling!surprised tongue2

Hey, how come you never told me we have the same accountant...Trippy man!!scared

xx.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 02:04 PM
waving Hey Scribbs!!...The ladies have spoken...We think you're grand!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 01:52 PM
noway Suz!!!...These are amazing!love .. ...You and Crystal make me drool! drool ...My dad and my brother have the talent............ and me, I can't even draw a decent stick figuresad ...

Thank you for sharing beautiful!!flowers

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 12:11 PM

How about "Step Into My Parlor Said The Spider To The Fly"....The possibilities would be endless...bigsmile

Mmmm... isn't there a movie about that? The Black Widow?
Ewww...
Don't think of spiders, Crystal, don't don't!!

Failed ... hot dang it! Had to move a platform in the garden the other day ... HUGE spider underneath... Think the largest I've ever seen in the Netherlands ...
Not by far the largest I've ever seen, but freaky enough for me, lol

scared I hate spiders!!...I was bitten on my arm last year while working in my flower garden...Took over a month to heal and left a scar!noway

Dang ... I didn't really need to know that, lol. You don't get bitten by spiders here, I have heard from my girl the spiders in the US do ... sometimes wakes up with 2 bite marks, wonderful! Would totally freak me out.

waving Hi sugar bean!!flowerforyou

I have never had THAT happen!!noway ...Good thing too, cause I'd probably put the house on the market...:tongue: ...Same goes for snakes...Thought of them makes my toes curl up!...hahaha...Where is everybody today?...what

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 09:05 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 06/05/15 09:05 AM

How about "Step Into My Parlor Said The Spider To The Fly"....The possibilities would be endless...bigsmile

Mmmm... isn't there a movie about that? The Black Widow?
Ewww...
Don't think of spiders, Crystal, don't don't!!

Failed ... hot dang it! Had to move a platform in the garden the other day ... HUGE spider underneath... Think the largest I've ever seen in the Netherlands ...
Not by far the largest I've ever seen, but freaky enough for me, lol

scared I hate spiders!!...I was bitten on my arm last year while working in my flower garden...Took over a month to heal and left a scar!noway

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 08:59 AM

"Choosing a name was the hardest thing: Caitlyn Jenner"

surprised

Everyday, more of the same headline grabbing crap... I can find 4-5 of these useless articles daily, this is "real news sabotage" why does the media continue with it? Something ain't right here and it has nothing to do with dickless Jenner. :angry:

the media will print or film what that sells. It's a chicken or egg thing....the media definitely has their own agenda, but they have to have an audience to promote it and the feckless masses tune in and suck it up daily daily and more daily....

just stop people

I don;t really know much about any of this and could care less

People disagree, that it is NOT a matter of "what sells " , but an "agenda "
And if there are so many people who could care less... then WHY is it constantly being thrown at us.?

Since the release of the Vanity Fair pic... I have NOT even checked WORLD NEWS.. with REAL important events. (This is NOT normal for me & many others. But we are avoiding ALL REAL NEWS now).
The MEDIA is making Jenner dominate the news & is dictating to US. ( Us= world)

you'll like this...lol

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/06/caitlyn-jenner-was-psych-ops-for-michelles-obamas-revelation-coming-out-soon-she-is-a-man-joan-rivers-murdered-as-a-whistleblower-lots-of-videos-2470160.html
laugh laugh laugh

noway Don't know whether to laugh or cry.....laugh :cry: laugh :cry: laugh :cry:

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:13 AM

Heehee...I don't even have to look, Devildog said Malt Liquor, didn't he....:tongue:

For me it's always a glass of warm water to wash down the vitamins....Then a potnoway of coffee with hazelnut cream...love

Hazelnut cream, sounds so sophisticated, with a hint of posh. ohwell

Poshnut, thank you very much...:wink:

waving flowerforyou :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:12 AM

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:02 AM
Heehee...I don't even have to look, Devildog said Malt Liquor, didn't he....:tongue:

For me it's always a glass of warm water to wash down the vitamins....Then a potnoway of coffee with hazelnut cream...love

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 05:55 AM

Scenario. It's You vs. Your Ex......would you choose to face him/her in.......

A. Cage Deathmatch with weapons galore (Chainsaw!)
B. Intellectual Battle Trivia- Loser must shave their head.
C. Lie Detector Trivia- Win the trivia challenge and the loser must take a lie detector test, revealing all the things you always wanted to know.
D. Your own creation. What would it be?
E. Indifference

~E~indifferent

Thank you for including that^one (((Goof)))

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 05:03 AM
"I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl"blushing

I want a little sugar
In my bowl
I want a little sweetness
Down in my soul
I could stand some lovin'
Oh so bad
I feel so funny and I feel so sad

I want a little steam
On my clothes
Maybe I can fix things up
So they'll go
Whatsa matter Daddy
Come on, save my soul
I need some sugar in my bowl
I ain't foolin'
I want some sugar in my bowl

You been acting different
I've been told
Soothe me
I want some steam
On my clothes
Maybe I can fix things up so they'll go
Whatsa matter Daddy
Come on, save my soul
I ain't foolin'
I want some sugar hmmm
In my bowl.

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 04:35 AM

Thank you....I LOVE my red dress too!! may have to crop it so I can use it, right now it just shows my boobs, lol... Would 2 red dresses blow some minds?

Kindness is free, and makes me feel good too. I genuinely like people, and having 5 siblings, well, that's a lot of personalities! And for 15 years I worked in a male dominated field, before I had to stop working all together. Like 4 women to 30 guys. All of whom where adrenaline junkies.

Ooh la la!!!love .....You are ROCKIN THE RED DRESS smexy woman!...:banana:

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 04:08 AM

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 04:04 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 06/05/15 04:06 AM

David, are you Muslim? Do you believe in Sharia laws? If a woman shows her face in public, she gets punished.

If a woman shows her breasts in public FOR THE PURPOSE OF FEEDING HER CHILD, she should not get punished. We are an evolved society. What about women who wear bikinis? Do they also make you uncomfortable? Do you start paying very close attention to the book that you reading then too? MAN UP. We are living in the 21st century. At one time, bikinis were shocking, too. Now, they are the norm. We see them everywhere. Why? It is because society became accustomed to such sights and realized it is not a big deal. The same way we need to become accustomed to the sight of a woman publicly breastfeeding her child. I believe many countries, like France, consider this the norm. So should we. We need to modify our behavior, not the breastfeeding mothers.

When I see babies being dragged out in every kind of weather, to deafening environments, dragged through germ laden public places, exposed to animals and people they don't even need to see them, and put through excruciating airplane or car trips, I want to have the parents locked up.

PacificStar, I see you writing volumes in every topic. I know that you believe since you are of a certain age, you have massive wisdom and experience to share. You are not always right. Your comment above is quite intolerant. You are saying it's either my way or the highway. The parents have the best interests of the child at heart. Germ laden public places, as one example, build the child's immune system. Not everything is as bad as you make it seem. The children who are not exposed to germs at an early age develop all types of illnesses and immunodeficiencies later in life.

Well said...and I will add this...

Human milk provides the perfect balance of protein, sugar and fat babies need to be healthy...Breast milk also contains antibiotics, enzymes, immune factors and white blood cells, all of which protect nursing babies against a variety of disease and infections NOT ONLY while breastfeeding but long after the baby is weaned...Formula cannot (does not) do the same..This means a breastfeeding baby's chances of suffering illnesses decrease significantly :-) ...There's even evidence that breastfeeding protects babies born to families with a history of allergies!...Transfer of the human milk antibodies may also explain why breastfed babies are less likely to develop leukemia and lymphoma...Oh yeah, don't let me forget this...Studies demonstrate a 36 to 50% reduction in the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) too...Last, but certainly not least, *clears throat*...Breastfed babies are less likely to be obese in adolescence and adulthood and less vulnerable to developing both type 1 and type 2 diabetes...Thanks mom!:heart: ...So for each little prince and princess who has issues with breastfeeding in public OR, god forbid, babies in public, it might take the sting off if you educate yourself to the positive effects breastfeeding can have for even you, yes I said you...Healthy babies mean healthy adults and healthy adults mean lower medical and hospital expense which translates into lower insurance premiums for all of us...Healthy babies means less chance of your formula fed baby and YOU being exposed to nasty old germs when you do have to share "public" space with something so disgusting as a mother nurturing her child...Take off the crowns people...I think they're interfering with your oxygen supply...

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 03:24 AM

I dreamed
and believed
yet not daring to believe
when your arms were around me at night
promising me forever
all the right words to make me float around half dazed in a haze
let's make a baby
you said and let's set a date to marry
we're married already
I helped you pick out two witnesses and you said then
let's not include them, just pick anyone off the street and get it over already
I felt so down and alone when you turned away from me
when you yelled at me
you set me free
and every heartbeat
every kick in your *** of the child I carry that you reject
abandoned by you like your father abandoned you
and let your mother raise you alone
all the anger and pain you carry
will not now ever be a part of me
or MY BABY
and I will cherish every first step
and the first word
and tell the child LOVE CAN be TRUE
but sometimes people let you down
there ARE mountains to climb
but in God and friends and inner peace
you gain strength and do not have to climb alone
there may be cold and it may sometimes feel so hard you can't take another step
some days you may want to climb inside like a clam
when the clouds gather grey or dark and the rainy wind does blow
don't EVER give up BELIEVING
in RAINBOWS

Here is a piece of work that does something...Here is a voice that speaks!...You begin with words soft and promising, words that, like a great lover, draw me in, satisfy my hunger, then drop me upon the surface of hard reality and life's most precious gifts....I love the "woman" in the woman who wrote this!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 06:14 AM

good luck (((((pinkbunny))))) :heart:

Ditto...Thinking of you today ...(((((( PINK ))))))flowerforyou :heart: