Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:58 AM
Happy Birthday! :-))

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:46 AM

Knowing him and the Kardashian clan, they most like have his " spare parts" up on E Bay

surprised You checked, didn't you....

yes I did. I am actually bidding on his right nut. I want to add it to my sports memorabilia collection., I'll have it bronzed.. maybe I can get him to sign it.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have it "gold" plated?.....smokin

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:45 AM

First thing I wanna make clear:

Any person can do anything they want to do with themselves, live any lifestyle they wish to live, love whoever they want to love.

I have the right. You have the right. They have the right. We have the right.

Being said:

It seems to me the greatest victim of gender discrimination is a heterosexual male. Constantly falling prey to the "bashing" of their choice (or were they born that way?) to find women sexually attractive, are okay in their masculine, or in my case, porcine, bodies. They are unable to find acceptance, are stereotyped, and denigrated by heterophobic comments.

If you rant about "acceptance" of all people, then you really need to be "accepting" of all people. Even the biased, the bigoted, the unpopular. Even those being championed have internal struggles with their going against "normalcy". It is more than the fear their families won't love them, it is a battle within their own psyche.

If my words weren't true then the decision to "come out" or "transform" would be easy and immediate and this conversation unlikely.

Bullying the perceived bully does not end bullying, it creates even more contention.

On the other hand, if you don't accept, approve of, or plain ol don't like the LGBT community, don't attend their parties, marches, parades, or events. Leave them alone and you won't be bothered by them.

I don't like eating escargot but I don't think snails, or those that do enjoy eating them, should be eradicated from the planet (even if they are French!).

If you can't say something nice, at least be funny, or don't say anything at all.

Fair enough.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:41 AM
In this order...

Green flag...He talks the talk...love

Red flag...He doesn't walk the walk...sad But he can explain why every single time...:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:08 PM
Red flag...He says he's not like other men...whoa

Green flag...He's not like other men...smitten

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:04 PM

to Leigh
you right I agree I guess I'm open minded about things like this...see I raised myself from 13 to 17 so i have my own mind on my opinions.....I heard somebody thinks Caitlyn is hot......maybe Bruce is as a woman but I don't judge

waving ...The following is something a friend of mine posted on FB today...I like the way "He" said it...

"Normally I would refrain from posting about something like this BUT...I am disturbed by the reactions of people regarding "Caitlyn" Jenner. What has she done to you to deserve your animosity?... "She" won Olympic Gold. What have you done?...She chooses to transition...that is her choice. She earned it. If you make fun...you are a biggot...plain and simple. Bruce Jenner has displayed more courage than you can muster. That is all..."

He is absolutely right...flowerforyou

I kinda think people make fun because he/she makes it public business...

Due to PERVASIVE stigma, transgender men and women face more violence, more victimization, more discrimination than any other gender minority group...The social and health disparities they face are exorbitant!...It is sad, it is unwarranted, it is a reflection of ignorance (and apathy) on the part of those who discriminate against them...

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:34 PM
Red flag...He starts every sentence with "I"...

Green flag...He asks for my opinion...and actually listens when I give it...

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:58 PM

I hates whin wimmins get sirius

How do you feel about kosy?...

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:45 PM

They're "cute" because they are just that, cute girls. As a woman matures, so must your vocabulary, to words like voluptuous, luscious, sensuous, and delightful.

Well would you look at that^^^...I believe we have a winner...bigsmile

Luke,

you get thisflowerforyou

you get this:heart:

you get thissmitten

and you get thisflowers

Congrats!!drinker

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:33 PM

That it is time for a name change. Bruce Jenner is available right? drinker

He might be available to date you..:thumbsup:

rofl rofl ...Chit, where's Goof?...He's not standing behind me is he!!scared

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:04 PM

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I.........
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.( Robert frost) .

Best of luck Caitlyn :thumbsup:

(((((((Kiwi)))))))...flowers

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:00 PM

Knowing him and the Kardashian clan, they most like have his " spare parts" up on E Bay

surprised You checked, didn't you....

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:32 PM

Good article...Not that you're asking, but I liked it much better than the Matt Walsh via Glen Beck's "The Blaze" article...That one was too hypocritical to take seriously...ohwell

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:00 AM

I've got an interview on Thursday......it's been 4 years since I've been on an interviewscared

Stay calm beautiful...You'll do fine....flowers

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 09:58 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Tue 06/02/15 10:40 AM

He is making fun of plastic women.

If that's true, and I seriously doubt it, I would hope you would agree that "plastic" women are bringing it on themselves...

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:49 AM

to Leigh
you right I agree I guess I'm open minded about things like this...see I raised myself from 13 to 17 so i have my own mind on my opinions.....I heard somebody thinks Caitlyn is hot......maybe Bruce is as a woman but I don't judge

waving ...The following is something a friend of mine posted on FB today...I like the way "He" said it...

"Normally I would refrain from posting about something like this BUT...I am disturbed by the reactions of people regarding "Caitlyn" Jenner. What has she done to you to deserve your animosity?... "She" won Olympic Gold. What have you done?...She chooses to transition...that is her choice. She earned it. If you make fun...you are a biggot...plain and simple. Bruce Jenner has displayed more courage than you can muster. That is all..."

He is absolutely right...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:39 AM

I like these stories. funny the things you notice or get used to. I can remember one things used to drive me nuts when I was married was when my husband would just take off walking as soon as car turned off..by time kids and I got out he was ten feet in front of us. used to drive me nuts. I have a brother in law ...when my nieces were little and they would come to visit he would wait for his wife to.sit down and hand her the baby and then walk out to car without saying word and bring in all the baby stuff..first time I witnessed this my jaw must dropped to floor
Well I must admit it isn't all about chivalry. I would often take advantage of opening the car door by getting close enough to sniff her perfume, caress her gently, or stare into her eyes as we stood there motionless for an instant. Of course, I don't do that anymore. I'll open the door for ya, but no more of the mushy stuff.

And then there the pretenders who do it just so they can squeeze some booty without getting slapped...tongue2

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:36 AM

Think that ideas of gender roles have definitely been evolving..so much so that a guy doesn't know if holding door is gonna get him a thank you or a dirty look

Exactly!!....and a real gentleman is gonna pay attention and figure it out because he IS a gentlemen...In many respects I feel for the guys, but that doesn't change the fact that I embrace of the new deal....:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:28 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Tue 06/02/15 08:28 AM

What does it mean? Do you think a man has to open car door or pull chair out for you or stand when you leave table or are you just happy if he chews his food with his mouth closed? when walking into dinner do you walk next to each other and you pause as he opens door...perhaps his hand is gently at base of your back. When you get to your table he lets you sit first and offers to hang up your coat. Haahaa..sometimes think I am a dinosaurhappy

Those^^^things are nice, but they don't necessarily spell gentleman...Even so, gentlemen are alive and well and ladies will always be ladies... :-)

The Women's Liberation Movement continues to accomplish many positive things for all humanity, but one result that is seldom talked about is the "Men's Liberation Movement...Just as the Women's Liberation Movement of the 70's condemned men for keeping them "down", the Men's Liberation Movement today has responded in kind...What's really happening is evolution and change...The birth of the modern gentleman and the modern lady...Today's ladies prefer a more straight forward approach and today's gentlemen make it their business to recognize the signals and act accordingly...Chivalry, in its truest sense, is not modern...It worked quite well when women were considered chattel, but in today's world a real gentleman would never treat a woman as his personal property...I like this modern version of ladies and gentlemen, I like it a lot!...drinker

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:08 AM

There's not much activity so I guess I'm doing something wrong any help? Not random comments

waving Welcome Joe :-)..Sometimes it's more about what you DON"T put in your profile...The more pics, the better:wink: ...And join in the forums...So many connections are made here!!...Luck, love and happiness!flowerforyou