Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:51 AM

A better way to the right answer might be to ask how you know when a person is NOT in love with you...:wink:

:thumbsup: flowerforyou drinker :smile:

flowers :heart: waving

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:48 AM
Immigration Reform won't happen until BOTH parties have nothing to lose and everything to gain...

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:45 AM

Thinking how beautiful the bond between a grandparent and grandchild is, and how different from parent - child. I'd never seen that before, not like this.
Been to my dad with my girl Tuesday last. And I can't remember when I've seen my dad so incredibly happy!
I know he loves me to death as well, but I realize that he can also consult me, share his problems with me. He doesn't often, but sometimes, when he feels no one can understand him but me, he phones me. And I treasure that, a lot!
Having seen him with my daughter now ... the difference is, he doesn't, hasn't ever, and won't ever, dump his problems on her. So there's only ... love. How beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes! I had not expected him to be so happy to see her, underestimated how deep that bond runs. Absolutely beautiful, fills my heart with joy.
Dang, I'm crying now ohwell

:cry: It is the same with my daughter and my mother:heart: ...Watching and listening to them interact is one of my greatest joys...Sounds like you are having a wonderful visit with your daughter Crystal!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:27 AM
A better way to the right answer might be to ask how you know when a person is NOT in love with you...:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:30 AM

Hello it's been along time.:banana:

(((((((Phoenix)))))))....So, so ,so good to see you gorgeous woman!...:heart: flowers smitten

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:30 PM

Try to rate me.....I'm curious to know what u think when u see my prf pic....

I like your shades....love

Welcome to Mingle....flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:11 PM
:cry: Take care of you...Lovely write Swit!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:56 PM

22. Judy Huth. In a lawsuit filed Dec. 2, Huth alleges that she met Cosby in a Los Angeles park in 1974 when she was 15 years old and that he sexually abused her days later at the Playboy Mansion. Huth claims that Cosby provided her with a number of alcoholic drinks before confronting her in a bedroom and using her hand to masturbate himself. Singer says Huth's allegations are false and that she attempted to extort Cosby before filing her suit.

I wonder how many 15yr olds were part of the drugs for sex scene back in the mid 70's?

And I wonder how many of them were hanging out at The Playboy Mansion?...ohwell

waving flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:52 PM
So beautiful, so profound, it made me cry..flowers

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:45 AM
Thank you for today...:heart:

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:40 AM

are some people still defending this piece crud? noway

I bet he's fully embarrassed now, just like his lawyer said :thumbsup:

Yes, but the list is down to....3.

2 people on the view and one other person.

^^^^^ laugh

I dunno Harmony, drug users right out of rehab make for easy targets.
She fought him off, knew she had been drugged.

I know it's hard to believe but that man you still believe in is a sexual predator, pure & simple.

I don't need to be smacked in the face with a mackerel to know something fishy is goin on smokin

sexual predator, or horny drug user?

who is this 'she', and what proof is there that she fought him off?

Billy never used drugs apparently, the qualudes were all for his victims.

I'm sorry, you have a foot on a banana peel and another in a coffin when it comes to Cosby... Oh pardon me, Dr. Huxtable whoa

http://www.vanityfair.com/unchanged/2014/12/bill-cosby-beverly-johnson-story

Fresh mackerel for you madam!flowerforyou

surprised

laugh

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:36 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Thu 07/09/15 09:36 AM

Here's a very heartfelt "thank you" for 2 very awesome people.
Soufie and Krupa.
You absolutely brightened up the day for my
sweetheart Rains.
Here's a pic to show everyone what was delivered to her today.

To Soufie and Eric, "They just don't come any better"...*clink*

Panch and Sitka, looks like the wait is almost over..."To a new beginning".....*clink, clink*

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:28 AM

NOw Leigh2154
you are telling me it's possible but preference right?

it simply means to accept anyone with any character, behaviour etc... right

No, it means when a mutual attraction happens, talk through email, phone, skyp, etc to learn more about each other and if your interest and attraction deepens, arrange a meet...It doesn't mean make a list of requirements, it doesn't mean settle, it means CUT TO THE CHASE to save potential heartache...It's not rocket science Boubacar, but it is a bit more complicated than meeting someone at the local pub or in the produce department when you're thumping melons...:wink:

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:02 AM

I wonder how many illegals Trump employs.

I am guessing none. First you imply that he is a racist, now you are saying he hire's illegal's. laugh Make your mind up.

If he can't keep track of his our enterprises, how the hell is he going to run our country effectively? ...

From a Golf Course of course.

He'll be on the fairway at the 14th and make big decisions from there ohwell

That won't work, there's an eight year limit...The next pro golfer will have to wait until 2024...

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:58 AM
Of course it's possible, but the minute you start making exceptions for what YOU KNOW you can and cannot do or handle, it will derail...The best approach is to meet the person as soon as you can arrange it...Do it without expectations, make no demands of him or her, and split the cost of meeting...

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:48 AM

I wonder how many illegals Trump employs.

I am guessing none. First you imply that he is a racist, now you are saying he hire's illegal's. laugh Make your mind up.

The Donald did address this Don...Here's what he said..."I don't know if I have illegals on my payroll, but if I discover I do, I will get rid of them immediately."...

If he can't keep track of his our enterprises, how the hell is he going to run our country effectively? ...

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:41 AM

!!..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SHERRIE PIE..!!

flowerforyou drool :heart: smooched love smitten flowerforyou

((((Leigh ))))love you bunches,Thank you:heart: smooched flowerforyou hugs.
#SherriePie.

I love you too!:heart: flowers

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:15 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Thu 07/09/15 05:39 AM
!!..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SHERRIE PIE..!!

flowerforyou drool :heart: smooched love smitten flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/09/15 05:11 AM

I see now how the land lies on here trust nobody cos they turn it all on u even tho its them who did the backstabbing.better off alone.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Give it time and listen to Sherrie....

no photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:57 PM

I like the forums because there's some very bright people on here

Thank you drinks

You're welcome!:tongue:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25