My life feels amiss in absence of you.
My dreams shows the possibilities with you
My judgement drives the case for you
My future dares to include you

Claudia Thomas Barber (2015)

Original, sexy love speak... I dig it too!flowers

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 08:07 AM
Best gift I ever got?...My ex husband sold his car to buy me an engagement ringsmitten ...Best one I ever gave?...I gave him a divorce so he could marry his mistress... ohwell

Side note:

It took awhile, but I did send her a lovely "Thank You" card and a few pictures of my new life....bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 07:57 AM

Surgery is scheduled for the morning.
Her leg has to be looked after first.
Then her arm, if there are no problems with being under
anaesthesia. Her broken ribs may be an issue there.

Thanks Pancho...flowerforyou

((((((Rains))))))

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:01 PM

I divorced almost 12 years ago, seven years ago I dated inter-racially. That was all new to me, but had a glorious time to know someone of another race that was their 1st time to date inter-racially also......I still date in and out of my race. What are your thoughts of doing the same?

What a strange question....

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:55 PM

The bible bashers are in town again, picking on any scrap of 'here say' they possibly can to discriminate against anything they don't see fit.
This is not an AIDS topic, it's simply a scare mongering rant against gays.
By the way, I'm 100% straight,

Mr. Bricky!!...You're back!waving ...And I agree!:thumbsup:

Hiya Leigh, yes like Arnie, I'll be back.

It drives me mad, these people are always in the religious forums giving it large but they are just full of chit.
I'm more religious than the lot of them put together because I don't give a chit what anyone does as long as they don't hurt anyone.

Joe...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Hi (((((Blondey)))))...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:36 PM

The bible bashers are in town again, picking on any scrap of 'here say' they possibly can to discriminate against anything they don't see fit.
This is not an AIDS topic, it's simply a scare mongering rant against gays.
By the way, I'm 100% straight,

Mr. Bricky!!...You're back!waving ...And I agree!:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:10 PM

it still isn't pvt willow...you can see it if u click on the thumbnail..also very tiny penis...lmfao

surprised What?......Where?...!!....

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:07 PM

Thanks mom and dad....:heart: :heart:

QFT. :thumbsup:

flowers

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:05 PM

<==== rocket surgeon.

I was right!...:banana:

And I moonlight as a masked crimefighter with neat toys and a cool car.

So it is true!love

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 12:03 PM
Hey Panch and Rains...Stopping by to let you know you are in my thoughts.......constantly:heart: ...Sitka, I am sending you hope and light for a full recovery and Panch, your love and devotion are just what the doctor ordered...Take care both of you...flowers flowers

Pancho, we are all anxious for an update when you can hon...xx

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:55 AM
Thanks mom and dad....:heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:53 AM

<==== rocket surgeon.

I was right!...:banana:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:52 AM

Black lives only matter under the following circumstances...

1) They are killed by white people. White cops killing them scores higher than anything else on the TV coverage scale. 97% of African Americans are killed by OTHER African Americans. Apparently that means SQUAT to Obama and the WH.
2) There is money and power to be gained. How many professional poverty pimps lobbied for and got federal, state, and local dollars for recreation centres/cultural centres/labour and job training centres? Is there still rampant inner city crime in places like NYC/Detroit/Atlanta/L.A./Baltimore? As long as Rev. Al/Jesse/NAACP get their cut, employ their friends, and guarantee people poverty connected jobs, the cycle continues.
3) It generates gun control legislation. While mass shootings generate the discussion in general on gun control, Obama and the WH shamelessly pimp out the black community to try and restrict firearms ownership of law abiding citizens who would never engage in such behaviour. Gun ownership groups have even gone into low income areas to give away shotguns to minority families who greatfully accepted them for self protection.

Let's face it folks, the African American community is a prop for Obama and the Democrats to use to fit their collective political agenda on issues from crime, family breakdown, substandard education, abortion, and employment. You are the window dressing to speeches by Clinton, Obama, and Pelosi. They dress you up nicely to illustrate success, and dress you down like hood rats to illustrate the failure of the 'system'. WHEN YOU STOP allowing yourselves to be used as pieces of furniture for politicians to lean on, you might actually get the equality you are looking for. You shouldn't be proud about being seen as just as dead as the Latinos, Asians, Arabs, or Whites.

Thus endeth the sermon.

second, isolating Sharpton and others for continuing the cycle, is like blaming a john for prostitution, if women werent willing to do it, noone would profit

To borrow from one of your favorite responses....Wow ^^^ , just wow....slaphead

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:50 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome back, ladies. I will just say recite this palindrome: Able was I ere I saw Elba.

Or was that Mabel? Big Mabel!!!! Akkkkkkkk!!!! scared

Just had a flashback. Night sweats. 21 to life this time. It was bad. *whispers* Real bad. I'm a hardened criminal now... shocked surprised surprised *mind starts wandering* *startled by a noise* Oh, it was just the faucet dripping...

But don't mind me. You all carry on...

noway Get a grip toots...You're out now so make it count....:wink:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:43 AM

I've been invaded with 'Cat's Paw'; invasive - horrid spreading green weed that smells like cat urine when I'm trying to pull it out! UGHHHH

I'll agree with you Leigh about the weed seeds/tree sapling growing into my mulched area --- I've found that running a rake over those places and turning the mulch over {stirring it up} helps keep those weeds from becoming root established} and some of the Vinegar mixture >>>

But this year I'm done using that horrid 'Round Up'; not only expensive but highly deadly to all my other plantings...

1 gal of white vinegar
2 cups of Epson salts {diluted in real warm water = 4 cups}
� cup of blue dish soap {Joy}

Put this into my weed sprayer pump jug and sprayed the heck out of a test area; so far so good! No harm to the birds/dogs/stray cats or my squirrels that I feed - it hasn't harmed all the variety of grasses I've planted and I'm getting rid of the really bad ant problem too!

And I agree completely about the 'YARD BOY' = how about 'NICK'

the gardener from the Ellen DeGeneres show!!! :tongue: love drinker

That Ellen sure knows how to 'pick' em...drool

I found the same recipe only using Dawn instead of Joyhappy ...I will definitely try it after my rocks are down...:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:27 AM
Retired corporate comptroller for a large commercial photographic studio....My artistic co workers made even the most tedious accounting work fun and exciting...I miss them!smitten

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:21 AM
No, never go back...Forward only....:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 11:00 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 06/26/15 11:11 AM

Leigh, you will still have that problem. And yes, newspapers will rot away real fast. I am using cardboard at the mo, that lasts a bit longer. Best is to get cardboard (boxes from supermarket) without ink and of course remove the tape. I'm using thick cardboard.
Newspaper will get a lot of ink in the soil too ... not very environmentally friendly ...

In my garden it just needs to stay there to kill off the grass underneath. you will always get stuff growing in between stones, or on the cardboard/landscaping fabric/or whatever you use.

This year I got a horsetail plague. Lord knows where they came from, but it is a true pest! And not easy to get rid of, as you never get the entire root out so the poxy chit just grows back. And it is literally everywhere, in the gravel patio growing on the landscaping fabric, in between plants, stones, and the wood bark chips. Just everywhere, and a whole lot of them. The only thing that will work is either pesticides or boiling water. Pesticides will kill it, boiling water is temporary, but not too bad. I managed to kill quite some patches of grass with it.

But this weeding is getting up my nose ... got a total of 225 meters square, bit too much for me on my own :/ It's a full time job

We need a lawnboy!:wink:

And I'm not talking about a tractor...:tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:23 AM

If Black Lives Matter so much why do they kill so many of their own?

Me thinks it's not that black lives matter so much as how to use them as a tool to enforce or achieve an agenda.

Agree...

Sometimes I think the 'only' thing that matters to the Al Sharptons of the world is the race of the killer...smokin

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 09:15 AM

WOW...those images of the spiral path made with stones is so AWESOME...I've painted a few after the concrete was poured & cured but that is just gorgeous!

Leigh stated >>>
Also replacing mulch with beige and pink tone quarry gravel...I'm going to use newspaper in place of landscape fabric because it is biodegradable!...Got the idea from someone who posted it on FB

While I agree that this 'IDEA' sounds great the sad fact is that 'NEWSPAPER' is what worms love and that will disappear within a few weeks/months and then you'll have weeds/grass growing where you didn't want it too! Unless you don't have earthworms...it might last a wee-little longer!

I've been shredding my newspapers up and putting them in my huge 6'x 4' compost pile --- it attracts the earthworms into that pile and they do all the mixing of the soil/straw/old potting soil for me!

Bummer to hear this!...Have you tried it yourself?....I've been reading up on it and it says the more layers of newspaper, the better...Also says it should solve the weed problem for as long as 2 to 3 years...I bought my house 7 years ago and I have been pulling up landscape fabric ever since...grumble ...What happens is the mulch degrades and you end up with a perfect enviornment for weeds...They grow on top of and into the fabric...It's a mess!!...I'm going to give the newspaper a shot, feel like I've got nothing to lose at this point cause my weeds are out of control:cry: ...When I wet it down, I'm also going to apply a good weed killer...Don't know if it will help, but figure it cant hurt...The plantings are well established so I don't think the chemicals will bother them..Wish me luck!!..:tongue:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25