Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:26 AM

Thanks, Leigh! And good luck with the leaves!
If ever I was to start doing stuff with concrete, I'd go for this, wanted that for as long as I've lived here, and it would go SO well with my garden!

ANd this is really nice as well:

But yeah, it would mean getting a lot of heavy things in, the pebbles, concrete/cement, mixing that (not got the tools for that either)...
Plus it would cost an arm and a leg...

love Those are "magnifique'...!!...But I'm afraid creating them would take more artistic ability than god gave meohwell ...You, on the other hand, would not have a problem...:wink: ...I have similar concrete stepping stones in my garden, but they are made to look like tree trunk "slices" and they came with the house so I can't take credit, haha...This year I put in a chimenea patio heater and had my deck power washed and painted...Also replacing mulch with beige and pink tone quarry gravel...I'm going to use newspaper in place of landscape fabric because it is biodegradable!...Got the idea from someone who posted it on FB...:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:05 AM

I think sex on the first date can create the expectation that sex is going to happen each time a each time a couple sees each other, from one or both parties.them it's just hooking up. you're getting to know each other's bodies, and not each other.

Ultimately each their own, but realize that there can be positive and/or negative consequences that can be immediate or delayed.

:thumbsup: Well said!...

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:34 AM

Today I got the waterfall in my garden running. It's not finished yet,
lots of rocks to hump round still, and basically just finish it off,
make it look nice. The idea is to get some plants around it too.
But at least it's running. And I LOVE the sound! It's wonderful!

If I hadn't bashed my knee really hard just now, I would be perfectly happy.
SO I prolly won't be working on it any time soon tears

I added a little tableau that I've had for years, never finished that off
either, lol. But it seemed to sort of fit there. Not sure if it'll
stay there though. And I put two tiny lighthouses around the left area.
Can't help myself, I like that sort of thing, haha

Your waterfall is going to be awesome Crystal, seeing and hearing it!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...I love the leaf stepping stones,I might try that one myself!!... smitten

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:26 AM

is it proper to test men for love or you are chasing him away.....so then how do I know a men's motive when you need serious relationship

If you need to test his love for you, you'e doing something wrong...And just how do you test love anyway?...spock

Easy! Just send $100 and a SASE to the following address for "Joe's Love Test" and get the best kit ever to see if Love is knocking at your door!

Hehehe...I'll take two...:tongue:

waving flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:19 AM
Welcome back (((( M ))))...Public displays of affection are fine...Public displays of sexual intimacy, NOT GOOD!...As for the dating site issue...A little bit goes a long way...Too much willingness to share personal feelings on the boards....with everyone.... diminishes the meaning...

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:56 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 06/26/15 05:56 AM

is it proper to test men for love or you are chasing him away.....so then how do I know a men's motive when you need serious relationship

If you need to test his love for you, you'e doing something wrong...And just how do you test love anyway?...spock

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:47 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 06/26/15 05:51 AM

Do looks matter much in picking a lifetime partner?

Please refer to the last 20 threads about this topic:tongue: ...I am kidding, but you have been here for 2years:wink: ...The general consensus is yes, looks matter but not as much as personality, intellect, and values...Chemistry and physical attraction fade if you discover you have little or nothing in common...

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 10:00 PM

Welcome to Mingle! hee hee hee, soufie said package....:laughing:

rofl rofl

laugh

:banana:

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 02:44 PM
flowerforyou

.. yes yes it does..lmao..drinker

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 02:26 PM

.. no but I did see the movie Sybil..
... and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest..lol....

That explains it...

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 02:19 PM

I know i know..... at first in my own head I was like...wtf.. are you kidding me you can't be serious.... but then she hit me with the.. I'm new here and I don't really know anybody.. and I need to be out of here by Saturday.. boo hoo boo hoo.. blah blah blah..

.. and then I thought...hmm.. well okay I can understand... you obviously need help and don't have any help..
. but meanwhile in the back of my head.. my self centered me. my inner voice is screaming..
dude you don't even know her really.. you don't even know what she looks like..... and you know you really don't want to do this...lol...

.. but then the nice Boy Scout part of me.... said.. but PhD.. what if she is really hot.. and exactly what you're looking for..
this would be a good opportunity to spend time with her... and show her what a nice fellow you are...hmmm..

... but then my self centered me.. said dude what happens if she's not what you're looking for.... now you're going to be stuck with this person...
. you are not physically attracted to ... for the entire day....

.. but then my boy scout part of me said... PhD so what.... she's nice and you like her... she could be another friend...lol

.. than my self centered me said.... dude -. bash.that Boy Scout over the head with a rock...lol.. you have enough friends......

.. what you need is a hot girlfriend...lol:wink: laugh

Have you ever seen the movie "The Three Faces of Eve"?...You remind me of her....

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 02:10 PM

Off.. course it matters what she looks like... I would like to have a relationship with this person...

but if I'm not physically attracted to them..... well then basically I'm just helping somebody because I'm a super nice dude...noooo.... I might as well put an ad on Kijiji... will help you move.. anybody.... because I'm just that nice..lmao..

I thought 'in your world' spending two sawbucks on a truck, loading, then unloading WAS a relationship!...:tongue:

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 12:17 PM

?

How old?.. Soccer Mom age?, Bingo hall lady age?, Depends plastic underwear stage in life Lady? or nursing home age?

Narrow it down a bit for us.

He's 20, so he's probably talking about 30 to 35 year old "older" women...lmao....

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 11:11 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Thu 06/25/15 11:11 AM
D !!!...You're acting like you're 5' 4" and wearing nail polish and lip gloss...If you want to help the woman, help her...It shouldn't matter what she looks like butt wipewhoa ...If you're scared, take a brother with you...If you don't want to help her, tell her you'll pass...Here's a lollipop, take your thumb out of your mouth....

no photo
Thu 06/25/15 11:02 AM

We want the same things men want, just not in the same order...

oh...someone who say's what they mean, does what they say, and isn't completely psycho and full of crap? :smile:

Sorry Carr, ya lost me on that ^^^ one...Haven't got a clue what you're talking about...:angel:

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 11:56 PM

Good evening, I really don't know how to start, so I will just jump in.
Everyone is searching for that special someone, and I found her. The one
that made me more, that made me want more for us and myself than I could
have imagined. The one that pulled feelings from me stronger than I could
have believed possible. And then illness started taking her away, but she
fought and fought, and we got closer and closer. Until the fight took her
ability to live, her last wishes were for peace for me. I am struggling
to find this peace, I feel empty without her here. I am begging for anyone
to tell me how to accept the fact that I must live my life without my
soulmate, to try to move on and live a "normal" life. I am lost at
this time.

Reaching out is a good place to start...:-)

"Grief is in two parts. The first is loss. The second is the remaking of life."

Anne Roiphe~

Welcome DarkHawkflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 11:46 PM
We want the same things men want, just not in the same order...

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 02:07 PM
Bullchit or crap....introverted or shy...extroverted or gregarious...fat or overweight...skinny or slender...beige or ecru...toilet or chitter or head or potty or lavatory or restroom or bathroom or loo...yawn

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 08:10 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Wed 06/24/15 08:11 AM

CyrstalFairy asked >>>
What I am curious about: Have they made black people take this same test? Do they react the same way to us? I think they would.

Since this entire thread was derailed by our very own portrayer of the 'non-stop sexual deviant topics'; the reason and article has been over looked!

No one is forced to 'take this test'; it's been used by corporations as an educational tool by corporations at Human Resource Seminars to 'EDUCATE HUMANS' to their unknown/hidden way of classifying humans = of all races.

Now I'm re-thinking the reason 'WHY-I thought this was a GOOD IDEA'!!! grumble I took it and the method of the TESTING was what made me curious --- it's a frustrating endeavor to 'DO THE RIGHT THING' on that IAT exam!

I was just wondering how others FELT ABOUT TAKING IT! frown

Not entirely sure why you say what you say concerning my posting. I raise questions that I think are real good questions, no reflections on you.
And I didn't mean they make ppl take the test. I just wonder what the score would be if Afr. Americans would take the test, so the other way round so to speak.
Everyone always focuses on white knocking black, but how does black regard us?
Also concerning my question: IS it actually racism or a normal reaction to and preference for what is familiar, what you know?

FOr instance, if I had the choice to live an a white neighbourhood or a black/purple/grey/green one, I go for white. Not because I'm a racist, but with white ppl I know what I can expect. I know how they react, live, talk, walk, think etc. In general of course.
Meaning I choose that because it's familiar and what is familiar feels safe.

Don't really get why you're so upset and regret posting this topic? I feel a lot of anger coming off you (not directed to anyone, general anger).
I think it's a good thread.

I might take that test later... too busy right now.

I feel/felt it toosad2 ...Glad she clarified it as frustration cause anger and aggression make it hard to comment if you fear the reaction...I agree, I think it's a good thread...It opens the door for some 'friendly' conversation about racism and interesting takes on a controversial testing proceedure...:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/24/15 07:15 AM

screw the Test,it's worthless,as worthless as Mooney and Mother Jones!slaphead

:thumbsup: Hehe, you so smart you break my heart...:tongue:

waving

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25