Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:03 AM

What ever happened to people just behaving normally.

I would think if you were an ok sort of person then all on that list would just come natural anyway.

The list is for people who are not ok Joe....Now stop complaining and say something nice to Iam...:tongue:

Well that's me told off lmao.

Iam knows I would never be rude to her, she's a cool chick and she's from the big Apple, so she probably knows some of the mob.
noway

laugh

She's very well connected!:wink:

waving Morning (((Joe)))....You're one of the nicest guys I know!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:41 AM

In reality, I really don't care what Jenner does. But I would have more respect for Jenner if he was documenting his change " for all to see".. for free. But he is not. He gets paid for this.

You see, when you get paid for something, you are not doing it as a public service. You are not doing it to help others who come after you or to document the "struggle"

You are doing it for money. It then becomes a commodity that you are selling.

So at that point, I loose all respect for him

But that is JMO

Could he be doing it for more than one reason?....

Could be.. but I doubt it. Based on his past history of making a living doing "reality" T.V.. I would think his core reason for documenting this " transformation" is for financial gain.

Maybe some of the fault (responsibility?) lies with the entertainment industry and viewer ratings..They (media) wouldn't be buying if there wasn't a market...Plus, who's to say it won't be helpful to some men and women who struggle with gender identity...Kinda like "Biggest Loser"??...No pun intended:angel:

Haha.. there you go.. he can start a new talk show. We already have " who's your Daddy". So Jenner can host "What happened to your Daddy!"

I like "Who's Your Daddymom" better...Should we take a vote...indifferent

How about " don't bother Dad.. its that time of the month" ;)

Won't work, PG rated....ohwell

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:40 AM

What ever happened to people just behaving normally.

I would think if you were an ok sort of person then all on that list would just come natural anyway.

The list is for people who are not ok Joe....Now stop complaining and say something nice to Iam...:tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:23 AM

In reality, I really don't care what Jenner does. But I would have more respect for Jenner if he was documenting his change " for all to see".. for free. But he is not. He gets paid for this.

You see, when you get paid for something, you are not doing it as a public service. You are not doing it to help others who come after you or to document the "struggle"

But that is JMO

Could be.. but I doubt it. Based on his past history of making a living doing "reality" T.V.. I would think his core reason for documenting this " transformation" is for financial gain.

Maybe some of the fault (responsibility?) lies with the entertainment industry and viewer ratings..They (media) wouldn't be buying if there wasn't a market...Plus, who's to say it won't be helpful to some men and women who struggle with gender identity...Kinda like "Biggest Loser"??...No pun intended:angel:

Haha.. there you go.. he can start a new talk show. We already have " who's your Daddy". So Jenner can host "What happened to your Daddy!"

I like "Who's Your Daddymom" better...Should we take a vote...indifferent

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:20 AM

What Bruce does with his life has no effect on my life.
It is the media keeping this topic alive.

And the forums....lmao!!

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:19 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Mon 06/01/15 10:21 PM

i always wonder what makes parents to love their kids so much that they turn almost impossible things to possible for their kids.

I love my daughter because....

She is a part of me...Our bond was formed in the womb, as if my magic I stopped thinking about me and started thinking about her...As she grew inside me, I grew too...She became my call to action, my anchor...She made me want to be the best I could be...Because of her, I embraced my womanhood in a different way, a deeper, more profound way..She taught me strength...She taught me tolerance...

Because of her, I just love better...:heart:

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:26 PM

why do people always want to harm the "other man/woman"? they aren't the problem in the equation.

i don't know you, but i am glad you learned that harming yourself doesn't fix anything either.

Because he pursued my ex wife heavily and rubbed it in my face. It's an emotion you cant help and it's hard to control and I am not one to lose my temper easily, actually very rarely.

(((( Don ))))...I remember when this happened:cry: ...I'm glad your are moving past it...flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:54 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Mon 06/01/15 05:57 PM

But that is JMO

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:32 PM

is that your opinion? i take it i'm not allowed to have one? should i just agree with you and not worry about what i really think?

Amen Moe. Odd that those praising one man for expressing his individuality are casting aspersions on you for your expression of yours.

I think a man has an equal right to don a gown and get breasts or to wear a flannel shirt and sport a beard. I make the decision for neither nor am I required to approve of either.

One indisputable fact: his decision to become a transformer has zero bearing on my life.

While I may or may not disagree with your opinion, you are entitled to state that opinion without being denigrated.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:31 PM

But that is JMO

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:13 PM
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I thought is was a callus !sad

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 02:16 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Mon 06/01/15 02:25 PM

I have been married for 8 years and I have two great kids but never loved my wife and that's all I ever wanted

After 8 years and two children, this is a discussion you should be having with your wife...Tell her I wish HER luck, love and happiness...

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 12:54 PM
Did somebody say something?...

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 12:51 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Mon 06/01/15 12:52 PM

As this site does not discriminate in any way,
I am happy for someone coming into their own.

That family has enough love to carry them through.

Exactly....

Celebrities don't become celebrities without an audience...Anyone who feels repelled by Jenner's public disclosure(s) only needs to change the channel or look away... I am not about to level judgement on anyone just because they are doing something that is beyond my personal comprehension...I don't read tabloids, I don't watch E and what I know about the Kardashian family would not fill a thimble, but I always try to catch Diane Sawyer's interviews because I find them informative and interesting...I found her interview with Jenner informative on many levels and it generated a certain amount of empathy from me as I found Jenner's responses to her questions both sincere and heart wrenching...

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:22 AM

negative elimination categories???
now my head is REALLY starting to spin!!! surprised

LMAO right now because the very first thing that popped into MY head was ....A *blank,blank, blank* with a spinning head might be kinda fundrool ....

:banana:

intriguing. spock
tell me more...

No....:tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:17 AM

negative elimination categories???
now my head is REALLY starting to spin!!! surprised

LMAO right now because the very first thing that popped into MY head was ....A *blank,blank, blank* with a spinning head might be kinda fundrool ....

:banana:

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:11 AM

The ones that matter the most to me, I've found on FB

I didn't go to my 10th because time and money wouldn't allow...By that time I had moved over a hundred miles away from my hometown and was raising my daughter and three step-sons!noway ...Like 2Old, I stay in touch with most of my high school classmates on FB...

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:01 AM

careful with that list...
only 12 slots. whoa

Good point .... :tongue:
But even if there's only 2 types left ... then there are millions of those around!

maybe, but you now have to search through and eliminate 83.3333333333% of the 7,318,888,000 (and counting) people in the world to find the 16.6666666667%
left that are scattered hither and yon...
so that you can find one you can hang out with long enough to see if you're gonna eliminate another 8.33333333335% to start again with the distinct possibility of eliminating the final 8.33333333335%.

then where ya gonna look? tongue2

Plus she will have to spend a considerable amount of time figuring out which ones lied to her about their date of birth....surprised

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:56 AM
And pasties are only as good as the glue holding them....tongue2

Welcome to Mingle Pastiesaddict!!flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:33 AM

:laughing:

I think we're putting the cart before the horse.

The majority of us would be better served concentrating on first having a marital affair before we start worrying ourselves about EXTRAmarital affairs.

Heehee...

((((((Buddha))))))smitten

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next