Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:33 AM

.... when you do someone wrong..
are something wrong...

. how quick are you to offer up an apology for your actions..?..

My grandson's first word was "Myself"happy ...My first word was "Sowee"...ohwell

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 06:42 PM

Well it just shows how stupid he is then.

A race war will never happen, reason, there are far too may decent black and white people, not everyone is as stupid as this clown.

:thumbsup: Absolutely Joe...And this white boy will be hit with every charge possible, as will any and all who played a direct or indirect part in the killings..No stone will be left unturned...

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 09:01 AM

Happy 4th of July Everyone !!!! I wanted to share so meting I've learned on my journey. . . Being true to yourself, and learning that you deserve to be happy. In the beginning I had no self esteem and it was hard for me to see value in myself.. But as I lost weight, I started rewarding myself with non=food rewards. ... small knick knack, a new nail polish, simple pleasures. I've come along way, and when I saw that Kenny Chesney was coming to town, I decided that deserved a big reward for all my positive changes. So I bought myself a VIP ticket, with money I had been saving for something special. Had an awesome time at the Kenny Chesney Concert. He was AWESOME. But the best part was the feeling if pride I had from being comfortable in a regular seat with room to spare and room for people to get around me . From a size 28/30(4X or 5X) to a size 16 . .THATS SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE !!! happy happy happy happy happy

^^^This is a beautiful posts!love ...Penny, you have ALWAYS been an amazing womansmitten ...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to you too!...Celebrate!flowerforyou :heart: smooched :banana:

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 04:59 PM

This BC, Canadian outdoorsman and adventurer is looking for that European lady who can thrive in a pristine wilderness location nestled amongst snow-capped mountains at 5,000 feet above sea level on the Chilcotin Plateau. Do you know someone who fits this description?

Welcome Nick!...Sounds like a damn good offer to me!...I hope you find what you are looking for...Join us in the forums, it's the "best" way to meet the "best" people!!:wink: ...Luck, love and happiness!drinker ...

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 04:41 PM
Being a homemaker is a full time job...Being a mom is a full time job...You got it, being both is two full time jobs...If dad works and mom stays home, he should help her with evening chores, baths, bedtime rituals, etc...If both work, they should "team up" until everything that needs done is done...If there are no children and she stays home, he shouldn't be expected to lift a finger to do housework unless he chooses to and she should either mow the yard herself or help him on the weekend...THE END...drinker

PS: As soon as the kids are old enough, they should be assigned chores too...It's a family affair...:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:53 PM
So sorry Debbie, for you and for your family...Love, light, hope and peace for all...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 12:47 PM

laws?
we don' nee no steenken laaaws!!! noway

laugh :thumbsup: :banana:

waving Hiya Dub!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 12:46 PM

^^^..standing in the bushes across the street from her house... How safe do you feel now lmao just kidding or am I cue the psycho music lol

pitchfork

:tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 11:18 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 07/03/15 11:18 AM

Hey guys..i guess it have been a long time here

Welcome to the forums Spirawave :-)....If you're asking for opinions, I think, like any other type of social venue, internet dating can run the gamut from very good to very bad...It is as successful as YOU want to make it...The very nature of internet dating makes it a perfect breeding ground for liars and scammers and THAT is why dating sites are adults only...On the up side, it opens the door to meeting and getting to know a wide range of people from the safety of your own home...Just use your head and don't move too fast...I wish you luck, love and happiness!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 10:17 AM
Now that I'm older and wiser, compromise trumps submissiveness and divorce... :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 10:13 AM
My in bed wardrobe is almost as big as my out of bed oneblushing ...I love sleepware and cute panties, tanks and tee's....I have several pairs of flannel man tailored PJ's from Vicki's Secret for winter...I even have a cute little one piece number with a flap that buttons over my butt:tongue: ....The only time I'm nude in bed is when my guy undresses me which, for me, is a serious part of foreplay...love

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 10:02 AM

I'm so innocent. I thought those were red mittens until I peered closer. You trying to corrupt me? You will have my mother to answer to!!!! :angry:

I thought they were baby booties :laughing:

Hilarious!....At first glance, I did too...blushing

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 09:53 AM

You ppl notice the following as well? It always has me flabbergabbered...

Right now I'm kinda tuned in to Alabama as my girl lives there. And the last week or so I suddenly get tons of PMs here from men that live in Alabama.
Weird.

Once I was into an Italian dude, suddenly got loads of interest from Italian men...

Another time I was doing a lot of reading on Scotland, both fiction and non-fiction. Suddenly got lots and lots of PMs from Scotsmen...

You guys noticed that kind of stuff too?

Yep, I get the most favorites, nudges and mail from Alberta and British Columbia... and... I am TOTALLY tuned in to those provinces!...bigsmile

waving

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 09:42 AM

Edited for personal drama.

Best reason for editing. Ever. :)

^^^Two wise and beautiful women speaking truth...smitten

Hello ((((((((Red))))))))...I smile to see you here...flowers :heart: smooched

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 06:21 AM

Good morning, my precious friends new and old. I came home from hospital yesterday morning. Enjoying first am cup in my own bed. Such a wonderful gift to be alive.

I can't express the gratitude for your warm wishes.. will be back on later with laptop this is hard to see on phone.

Again thank you all.

Good morning Rains!...This is perfect timing!...I have my daughter visiting until Wednesday so I'm on sporadically (mostly with my morning coffee *grin*)...So very happy to hear you are on the mend!...It's wonderful to have you back!...Be well my friend...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/28/15 06:29 AM

We spoke for several hours last night.
Surgery went well. All breaks were set and pinned.
We have a long road of healing and physiotherapy ahead.
She has an incredible inner strength.
What an amazing woman.:heart: flowers :heart:

Rains, everything is going to be alrightflowerforyou ...Love, light, hope, peace....:heart:

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:33 PM

Out of surgery.
She did fine.
2-3 hours in recovery now.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:53 PM
Three from the site and 7, no 8, no wait!...... several:tongue: through phone calls, skype, my private addy, and my Facebook account...:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:47 PM

I divorced almost 12 years ago, seven years ago I dated inter-racially. That was all new to me, but had a glorious time to know someone of another race that was their 1st time to date inter-racially also......I still date in and out of my race. What are your thoughts of doing the same?

I would like to clarify something...For those who thought my first post was funny and for those who thought it was whatever slaphead means....

Thirty years before my grandson was born, interracial dating was illegal...That got changed in 1967....My grandson was born in 1993...He lives in North Carolina...For him and the majority of his friends your question would seem strange, especially considering the fact that he and his friends just call it dating...

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 12:17 PM

I divorced almost 12 years ago, seven years ago I dated inter-racially. That was all new to me, but had a glorious time to know someone of another race that was their 1st time to date inter-racially also......I still date in and out of my race. What are your thoughts of doing the same?

What a strange question....

rofl rofl rofl rofl

--------------------------------------------------------

Why ? What is so strange for someone born in the 1950's , USA ,to ask this? And it is honest.
It sure beats the hell out of all the overseas ones of " I want/ I need a white woman "

Geez slaphead

Geez...whoa

tongue2

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25