Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 03:19 PM
:thumbsup: Hi Amanda!...I like what you have written...It sounds positive and gives the impression that you are seriously interested in meeting a good man:thumbsup: ...I like your pics too, you're very pretty...As far as using the "No answer" option, that's what it's there for!:wink:

When I first joined, my profile was minimal...I wrote just enough to get started and as I became more comfortable with the site I added more information about myself...

Welcome to Mingle!...I wish you luck, love and happiness...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 03:07 PM

Only when you're not in love....:wink:

What a fantastic response Leigh, your maturity and knowledge of life, is truly becoming and refreshing.flowerforyou

Thank you ((((Chuck))))...You just made my day!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 02:52 PM

Your right, My mother has a mustache just like me.

surprised

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 02:51 PM

an old Chinese Proverb!

First a Man takes a Drink,

Then the Drink takes the Drink,

Then the Drink takes the Man!

flowers

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:41 AM

Feel like giving up....ohwell

(((((((( Pink ))))))))...flowerforyou smooched :heart: ...Don't...

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:28 AM

....:thumbsup: flowerforyou surprised

flowerforyou

:wink:

waving

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:27 AM

Yes, it does matter if we breastfeed or bottle feed.

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:37 AM
I asked my mother this question...She and my dad were married 67 yearslove ...She smiled and said, "When two people love each other divorce is not an option."...I like her answer!smitten

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:32 AM
I resemble my dad and the women on his side of the family...My daughter resembles her dad and the women in his family...My older sister and my two brothers are a combination... :-)

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:26 AM

no photo
Tue 07/07/15 05:50 AM

Does he really believe his behavior is acceptable.......????,:banana: I just want to know

Hard to say what Trump "really" believes about his own behavior because he is a demagogue...Combine that with the "fact" that he is a huge risk taker and you get this...As president Donald Trump would be our country's worst nightmare...

Definition of an entrepreneur:

A person who starts a business and "ASSUMES" the risk of loss in order to make money...

*With a "net" worth of 4 billion, the Donald cannot afford to assume the potential loss involved in running government if he F's up....

**In spite of everything political, government is not a business...

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 05:21 PM

smokin

laugh

Hi (((Leigh))). flowerforyou waving

waving Hiiiii Lu!flowerforyou ...xx

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 05:01 PM

^^^^laugh :thumbsup: waving

waving :heart:

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 04:26 PM

when you go to dinner and the manger say excuse me but we would like to go home please

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I second that..smitten

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 04:22 PM

smokin

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 04:13 PM

I'm a Plant Operator/Safety Coordinator for my plant site. Basically, we take air and run it through an Air Separation Unit. We separate the Nitrogen and purify it to sell to our customer. And I coordinate all safety for my site. Basically, it makes me sound smart and important....but I'm not. laugh

Lol...yourfunny

Do you suck on it and then post this stuff? So is it pure? Is it for weilding
and first aid services? I guess it would be close to pure if it takes all the nitrogen out?
do you market the Nitrogen too? Does it get the other gasses? Could you send me a couple of handfulls of each?

I was a very inquisitive child

And thanks Chuck..Leigh got it right
Every word ..I was just wondering if we each got a flower or were they all for you?...lol
BTW...did I mention they pay me?lol
We do say if you just do it for the money you will get killed.I'll come back with some action pics or Vids soon.
may be out of service though...for some time? We'll try to keep them above the 49th eh
My thanks to the service man also.

Hardy har har!...Goof may be funny, but you're funnier than a one legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pondsmokin ...Take care of you, be safe and if you ask me real nice, I'll save your seat till you get back...It'll be nice and warm....:wink:

Ahhhhh.....Leigh, you just dropped 10 points in my book grumble laugh

tears

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 04:08 PM

I'm a Plant Operator/Safety Coordinator for my plant site. Basically, we take air and run it through an Air Separation Unit. We separate the Nitrogen and purify it to sell to our customer. And I coordinate all safety for my site. Basically, it makes me sound smart and important....but I'm not. laugh

Lol...yourfunny

and first aid services? I guess it would be close to pure if it takes all the nitrogen out?
do you market the Nitrogen too? Does it get the other gasses? Could you send me a couple of handfulls of each?

Every word ..I was just wondering if we each got a flower or were they all for you?...lol
We do say if you just do it for the money you will get killed.I'll come back with some action pics or Vids soon.
may be out of service though...for some time? We'll try to keep them above the 49th eh

Hardy har har!...Goof may be funny, but you're funnier than a one legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pondsmokin ...Take care of you, be safe and if you ask me real nice, I'll save your seat till you get back...It'll be nice and warm....:wink:

Realy? "Its only words and words are all YOU have to take my heart away
that and a fabulous body. Here can you hold this too:heart: be careful..whoa whoa whatch it please. There thats better :~)

I took that wrong for a sec. ^^
I read "I'll be nice and warm meaning some dudes sitting in my seat next to you keeping you warm. Dyslexia sucks. That mainly why I lost that job last week. As they text and asked if a wanted a job FOR 3 weeks in Saskatchewan and I thought it said " IN three weeks...well that, skepticism and procrastination. I Thought Saskatchewan promises were like BC and AB promises but I guess they were serious.slaphead.

yeah for sure and shortly after a few shifts you can come up and we'll grab my pole and YOU can show my some hot spots. You could find some good honey holes to show me right babe?

what Honey hole?...Is that "where Canadian black bears swim?....

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 02:28 PM

Lol...yourfunny

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 01:18 PM

To driftingluke, thank you for your service and to The pony man ,I know you like to laugh and joke that's what I like about you but your job is super tough and they don't hand them jobs out to just anybody, you have to have some grit to to play ball in your playground my friend and thank you for your service as well.

((((Jack))))...You are a class act and a very special man..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/06/15 12:21 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Mon 07/06/15 12:22 PM
You know it's love when it ends because sleep won't come, you lose your appetite, your eyes become tired from trying not to cry, the same butterflies that felt so good when you were falling in love have turned on you making even water hard to keep down...You miss his voice, the sound of his laughter and when you remember the horrible things he said to you, you finally begin to cry because you realize that letting go is the hardest thing you will ever do...brokenheart

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25