Community > Posts By > TJN

TJN's photo
Sun 02/08/15 06:34 AM

It's funny how this guy is being praised on this thread but he is a bad guy on mine..

And by the way we should remember about the Crusades and the Inquisition..don't act like Christians have a good record but muslims don't. All religions have caused big problems because in the hands of men anything can become a weapon.

Have you ever read what caused the "Crusades"?

Dumb men fighting over false Gods.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CRUSADES

The First Crusade began in 1095
460 years after the first Christian city was overrun by Muslim armies.
457 years after Jerusalem was conquered by Muslim armies.
453 years after Egypt was taken by Muslim armies.
443 years after Muslims first plundered Italy.
427 years after Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople.
380 years after Spain was conquered by Muslim armies.
363 years after France was first attacked by Muslim armies.
249 years after the capital of the Christian world, Rome itself, was sacked by a Muslim army.

And only after centuries of church burning, killings, enslavement, and forced conversions of Christians.

By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.

TJN's photo
Sat 02/07/15 08:29 AM

It's funny how this guy is being praised on this thread but he is a bad guy on mine..

And by the way we should remember about the Crusades and the Inquisition..don't act like Christians have a good record but muslims don't. All religions have caused big problems because in the hands of men anything can become a weapon.

I don't see anyone saying we should forget the past. No one is praising the inquisition and crusades.
And have Christians not progressed over the last 300 or so years?
When will ISIS progress and join us in this century.

TJN's photo
Wed 01/14/15 07:53 AM
But will still have to vote either D or R because will be the only two choices we will be given.

TJN's photo
Sat 12/20/14 02:03 PM
Edited by TJN on Sat 12/20/14 02:04 PM

TJN's photo
Sat 12/20/14 02:03 PM

I can just imagine the reaction of Americans if a foreign country made a movie depicting the assassination of the President of the United States.

Except for Obama of course.

There is a big difference of course, Obama has received more death threats than any president in American history.

With Obama being the exception, Americans
would go nuts.

Something tells me this is pure crap.

It's been done.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)

TJN's photo
Fri 12/19/14 02:20 PM
Grow up N Korea! It's just a comedy. Yes maybe it's tasteless but come on now. And way to cave Sony! Why isn't our government stepping in and PROTECTING our nation? That is their job.
Should we have threatened the makers of Death of a President? We didn't and it won awards.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/12/17/forget-sonys-the-interview-this-award-winning-movie-imagined-the-assassination-of-george-w-bush/

TJN's photo
Fri 12/19/14 02:10 PM
And demoting her and sending her to a different school will solve the problem how? slaphead

TJN's photo
Wed 12/17/14 11:11 AM
But if we only have empathy for them things will be ok, and they wouldn't do things like that. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

TJN's photo
Mon 12/08/14 03:46 PM

TJN's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:51 AM

These attacks on Obama are purely caused by 1 main issue.....and the root of that is racism....coz he's a black prez....

So then using your analogy would you say the record number of African-Americans who voted for Obama did so based solely because of his race are racist?

TJN's photo
Wed 10/29/14 08:06 PM
Darryl Perry or Gary Johnson.

TJN's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:16 AM
Not liking pizza is unamerican. Oh wait never mind. laugh drinker

TJN's photo
Wed 10/08/14 07:29 AM

America can sit on the fence... I have volunteered to be sent to Africa to help :-)

In 2012, the United States provided nearly $12 billion in official development assistance (“ODA”) to African nations. The ODA is allocated to education, health, infrastructure and economic development programs in recipient countries. Currently, the United States allocates foreign aid to 47 African nations and USAID operates 27 missions on the continent.

US Foreign aid to Africa began in the 1960s as many African nations gained independence and the United States sought strategic alliances to counter the influence of the Soviet Union. With the exception of disaster and famine relief, most foreign aid to Africa began to decrease with the collapse of the Soviet Union.

In the 2000s, President Bush more than tripled aid to Africa by establishing programs such as the Child Survival and Health Programs Fund as well as the Global HIV/AIDS Initiative.

Thats sitting on the fence?

TJN's photo
Tue 10/07/14 03:59 PM
Edited by TJN on Tue 10/07/14 04:04 PM
I get kind of perturbed, when somebody breaks my links too.

Mary Burke running for Wisc Governor is a plagiarizer also. Think she'll win?

Ugh but she's taking the best ideas for everywhere. Wonder if she'll take ideas from her daddy's company and ship more WI jobs to China.

TJN's photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:29 PM

You haven't voted since you were 18.
I wonder what all the people who were sacrificed in the 2nd world war would say

They fought for freedom. He's expressing his freedom by choosing not to vote.

They died so we could have elections and not be ruled by a dictator, hence the voting system.

I'm confused. We had elections prior to WWII did we not?

Yes we did, but they would have ended had Mr Hitler got his way.
I don't want to get into an argument. I just think its a shame when people don't use their vote.
Then you watch people in the likes of Afghanistan, Iraq and some other places who die while trying to vote.

I wasn't trying to argue, just being a little sarcastic.
It is something to see when people who value their freedom vote. The voter turnout in America is pitiful under 60% of those eligible vote in presidential elections even less of a percentage turn out in moe local elections. It's a shame here when only half the country votes and most of them vote for a D or an R.

TJN's photo
Wed 09/24/14 03:42 PM

They died so we could have elections and not be ruled by a dictator, hence the voting system.

I'm confused. We had elections prior to WWII did we not?

TJN's photo
Wed 09/24/14 02:33 PM
Edited by TJN on Wed 09/24/14 02:35 PM

TJN's photo
Fri 09/19/14 03:35 AM

gun totin morons may need to take a mental wellness exam soon?

That should weed out the herd LOL :banana:

"We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics."

TJN's photo
Wed 09/17/14 03:38 PM
This is what my .308 I use for deer hunting looks like

This is the .308 I'm buying for deer hunting

I'm buying the second one because I need a new one and I'm more comfortable with the feel of the second one.

So is the second rifle not a "normal" one?

TJN's photo
Wed 09/17/14 02:44 PM

Frankly, I see no reason for a civilian to have a military-style rifle when a normal rifle can be used for the same purpose.

What is a "normal" rifle?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25