Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:47 AM
Hey there!! Welcome to the site!! Hope you have a GREAT time here! There's a lot of really cool people here to talk to and meet!! Hope you have lots of fun!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:45 AM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone!! I haven't been on in the last few days and wanted to catch up with everyone...... Let me know how all of you are doing.... Miss my mingle family!!!! The weather is like really bad right now!! Wind is 50mph and snow is REALLY blowing out there!!! How is it where all of you are????flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:35 AM
Well....maybe you should get another!!!! NOOOOO it can't be your last one!!!! NOOOOOO!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:31 AM

I've misplaced my yoyo but I got a frisbee?

I bet...and I bet you have a personal massager as well.

Several I very much believe in the motto of

"Be Prepared"

Extra batteries and everything :wink:
laugh laugh laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:24 AM

I've misplaced my yoyo but I got a frisbee?
laugh laugh laugh What up fire!!! How's it goin tonight???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:22 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
MIRROR!!!! What up bro!!!????
:smile: Just got home from a date:smile:
SWWWEEEETTTT!!! I wish I could go out on a date with someone that was worth a s@#t!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:22 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

are you calling fat albert with the hey hey hey!!!

hi brooo, waaatts ooop?
Brother owl!!!! What's happenin??? Nope no fat albert......but, non-the-less.....Glad you stopped in!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:21 AM

laugh laugh laugh i'm open minded but glasslaugh
Never heard of glass before!!!! That could be kind of dangerous don't you think????!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:20 AM

hey hey!
it has been a slow night tonight.
well no partying for me tonight...Still recovering from last night.ha
HEY!! What's up!!! Thanks for droppin in!!! Had enough tonight....it's gonna be a LONG day tomorrow!!!!flowers :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:20 AM

I aint no yo yo...your momma a yo yo.
laugh laugh laugh

Ha ha joking. Another lovely midnight shift.
Midnight shift eh??? Sorry dude....GOTTA be boring but, at least you have us!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:14 AM

i'm watchin the glass vibrator show i'm sorry but no way
huh noway noway WHAAAA!!!laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:12 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
MIRROR!!!! What up bro!!!????

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:10 AM

not much fly....as you can see it's been pretty dead in here !
WOW!! I haven't seen it this dead in here in a WHILE!!! Everyone's still out partyin'

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:07 AM

yo yo yo !!!!!!drinker
YO YO!!!! What up CHEVY my brother!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:05 AM
What up!!! Boy feelin good tonight!! Just wanted to stop in and show some love to all my mingle fam!!!! What's everyone up to tonight????flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:32 AM
Yep!! Crock pots are a GREAT thing!! I have one and I've only used it once....:cry: ohwell I do need to use it more I do say so..... My mom gave me like 3 or 4 crock pot cookbooks....I need to pull them out for sure!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:30 AM
These are a WONDERFUL treat!! I love them!!! My mom used to make them for holidays.... I think she forgot about them though....I'll have to remind her thanks to you mentioning them.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:22 AM

Have a great day as well!
flowers flowers
Hey!! Thanks a lot!! You too.... Stay warm!!!flowers

I'll give it a try, supposed to be around 32 degrees today. But this is the first day in 3 days that the sun is shining!
flowers
I do hope you have a great day!! That's AWESOME that the sun is shining!! We always love that!! It's supposed to be snow mixed with rain today.....that's gonna suck....flowers flowers

Ewe, yuck, hopefully the rain will help get rid of the snow.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

That would be nice!!! We just need some tropical weather up here!!! That would be REALLY nice!!:wink: It can snow on Christmas though...then can GO AWAY!!!....laugh flowers flowers

Hmm..tropical weather, now that sounds amazing. But that would require a tropical drink, a beach and some relaxing music.
biggrin biggrin

I could deal with snow flurries on Christmas day.
That's too good to be true!!! Sounds WONDERFUL!! I'll even bring you your drinks!!!laugh flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:21 AM

waving

Mornin' my Friend....
HEY!! What's up my brother!!!??? How are ya this morning?? VERY glad to see you here!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:15 AM

Have a great day as well!
flowers flowers
Hey!! Thanks a lot!! You too.... Stay warm!!!flowers

I'll give it a try, supposed to be around 32 degrees today. But this is the first day in 3 days that the sun is shining!
flowers
I do hope you have a great day!! That's AWESOME that the sun is shining!! We always love that!! It's supposed to be snow mixed with rain today.....that's gonna suck....flowers flowers

Ewe, yuck, hopefully the rain will help get rid of the snow.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

That would be nice!!! We just need some tropical weather up here!!! That would be REALLY nice!!:wink: It can snow on Christmas though...then can GO AWAY!!!....laugh flowers flowers

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25