Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:06 PM

Hey, long time, no see!!! flowers
Well hey there!!!! How are ya tonight!!! thanks for stopping by! What's new????

Just livin' life one day at a time and trying not to sweat the small stuff. :wink:

It's great to see ya!
That's great!!! Glad things seem to be going well for you. It's always better not to sweat the small things.... I don't come on much anymore but, I'm trying to come on more to see my friends but, alas, a lot of my friends don't seem to be on here anymore. But, I can make new ones.....shades

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:58 PM

Hey, long time, no see!!! flowers
Well hey there!!!! How are ya tonight!!! thanks for stopping by! What's new????

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:55 PM

What's up, trying! How you been bro?
HEEYYYY!!!!! Whats up brother???? Haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!!! How are ya!!!???:thumbsup:

Just been hanging out, watching my grandma and writing for a living right now. Anything new with you, mate?
a lot has happened lately....I don't live in Northern Michigan anymore...live in Downriver Detroit area...LOVE it down here. I hope your Grandma is well....so you're writing now??? That's AWESOME!!!! Hope everything is going well!!!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:54 PM

Well hi there....
Hi diana....how are you tonight????

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:43 PM
Boy....guess no one is coming out!!!sad

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:36 PM

What's up, trying! How you been bro?
HEEYYYY!!!!! Whats up brother???? Haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!!! How are ya!!!???:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:32 PM
Well, it's 11:30pm in Detroit and HOT AS HECK!!!! The a/c is on and it's still a bit warm but, it is better.... Can't sleep in this. Just checkin on my gang here in Mingle.....come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 10:48 AM
I didn't think anyone on here listened to Cradle Of Filth...they're my favorite band actually. Saw them twice. Saw Slipknot and SOAD on the Pledge Of Alligience Tour back in 2001....KILLER show!!!! Saw Korn at Ozzfest 2003 (Cradle was there).... LOVE my METAL!!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 06:57 AM

starting to wounder if this site really work cuz iv not spoke to one person on it yet!!!
be patient james....post in the forums and you'll see results. If you don't find the girl of your dreams on here....I will GUARANTEE you will find friendships that will last forever....I know I have..... Hope you have a great day and good luck....:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 04:33 AM
Just seein if anyone is bright eyed and bushytailed yet...lol...got my coffee and am ready to go.... I don't think my last post posted so I'm trying again. Sorry if it does and I have 2 of them up there....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 03:48 AM
Keep your shorts on Kingz....lol.....your birthday isn't for another 5 days. Just BREATHE!!! lol....one breath in and one breath out. The more you wait the longer it'll take to be here......lol. I hope you have a BLAST!!! My 21st I couldn't WAIT for!!! The only thing I COULD wait for was afterwards.......when I was in the bathroom for an hour praying to the porcelain gods!!! LOL!! Hope you have a GREAT 21st!!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 03:42 AM
I've been on a few dates with girls from this site.....they all FLOPPED!!! I ONLY go on this site for friends now. I have SOOOOO many wonderful guys and girls on here that I talk to and we make memories. I even talk to a few on the phone.... It's a WONDERFUL place.....FOR FRIENDS!!!for me anyway.... I have NO complaints on this site for friends. It's a great place to go to have good conversation and well sometimes bad. Even though it is bad....you still met someone...lol..

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 03:34 AM

I thought this an interesting summary of some of the main beliefs in Christianity. I realize non-fundamentalists may not agree on all points - such as the magical tree being literal.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Christianity: The belief that Jesus was the son of God, sacrificed for our sins. And was sent to save the world whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life.

everlasting life? is that something we want?

Would depend on the person i guess. Do you want to live for ever with your loved ones? or would you rather just be a memory or would you rather make more memories with your loved ones in heaven.

Take a sec to think about that

Heaven there is no sickness, there is no death, there is no troubles, there is nothing bad in heaven. Only joy and happiness. You make the choice my friend, it's in your hands.
Very VERY well put....I LOVE GOD soooo much and I look up to him. I've had two back surgeries and now nerve damage in my legs....I can still walk.....he DOES provide. CowboyGH....I LOVE your outlook.....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/12/10 03:28 AM
I've been in some relationships where there were children involved.....missed the children more than my ex significant others.... You'll see that a child has a more emotional attachment to you than he will. You'll do things together, play games, read books and so on. It's nothing to be scared of. People get hurt, it's a fact but, a 9 year old getting emotionally hurt is a different story.......she won't understand. I saw my ex girlfriends child born.....I was in the room when she gave birth to him, I cut the cord and was with that child for six months......then we broke up. It was.....I should say, the hardest thing I EVER had to do in my life. So....this is what you should think of. The little girl will not be the only one to get attached......you will too... Don't neglect her love because you don't want to hurt her later. Love is SOOOOO wonderful and even if the relationship doesn't work out.....I will GUARANTEE.....she will remember you. Don't hold back and let it flow.....go with the flow too..... Take it day by day and hour by hour... You'll see what's best for you as time goes on. All it takes is experience. You'll do fine and the best of luck to you in your relationship.

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:55 AM

EVERYONE has a great and fantastic day today!!!! It's SOOOO beautiful here today in downriver michigan.... If any of you don't know it's 20 miles south of Detroit, 35 miles away from toledo ohio.(where smokes are cheap and not fair!!!!) Anyway, do something great for yourself today, smile at someone and see if they smile back, tell someone you love them and realize how great you really have it just being alive!!! Love and be loved......

Nice.
I told my cats I love them.
They are pretending to care.
animals are not stupid.....they know...I LOVE animals so much!!! They are soooo faithful to their owners....and even people who aren't....trust me....they know....

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:50 AM

How far is it from Utopia?
where's utopia??? Never heard of....

Open the dictionary! :thumbsup:

Utopia: An ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspects.

My utopia is Costa Rica; white sandy beaches, swim-up bars and turquoise ocean waters. smitten
ah ha.....so Dan was telling me something that didn't click....now I know....okay...so...my utopia is Ireland....green hills, beautiful lakes, pubs as far as the eye can see....wonderful and kind people.....togetherness.....thanks for the eye opener Dan....

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:44 AM

EVERYONE has a great and fantastic day today!!!! It's SOOOO beautiful here today in downriver michigan.... If any of you don't know it's 20 miles south of Detroit, 35 miles away from toledo ohio.(where smokes are cheap and not fair!!!!) Anyway, do something great for yourself today, smile at someone and see if they smile back, tell someone you love them and realize how great you really have it just being alive!!! Love and be loved......

Thanks for the nice message! flowerforyou

I have to add though, you won’t be alive for too long, or enjoy good health, if you smoke. winking

sigh......maybe not....but, gotta say....if you're gonna do it....do it with a smile!!!! Thanks for the comment!!!!:wink:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:32 AM

How far is it from Utopia?
where's utopia??? Never heard of....

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:28 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:38 PM
I remember playing in my band a while ago to Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour.....I love that song. I'm listening to that right now. I think everyone should hear it at least once. It makes sense to me now......shades

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25