Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:34 PM
I graduated in 1995.....haven't went to any class reunions.....didn't like my school or the people IN the school. laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:29 PM

oh my gosh it has been a long time!! I'm soooo glad ur still here. Don't really know anyone on here anymore. I don't get on here much but, I'm glad I caught you tonight....it's great to see you...flowers

It's great to see you too! I don't get on as much myself...not like I used to. There are a few old faces around, but a lot of new faces that are now regulars. glasses
I've met a few new. Pretty cool. Nothing like the old gang though. Miss you....shades

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:13 PM
oh my gosh it has been a long time!! I'm soooo glad ur still here. Don't really know anyone on here anymore. I don't get on here much but, I'm glad I caught you tonight....it's great to see you...flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 07/20/10 10:54 PM
bigsmile OMGOSH!!!! YOSHI!!!! I haven't seen you in like FOREVER!!!!!! How are you tonight!!!:wink:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 07/20/10 10:48 PM
love love I feel loved every single day.....great post!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:35 PM
I think that's great!!! I see a lot of wildlife from my apartment and you wouldn't think you would living in a busy place where I live.....great bear pic!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:33 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say hi....know I don't get on much but, wanted to say hi to each and every one of you for whom I know.....and...to the people I don't know!!! lol. What are everyone's plans for the day????

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:37 PM
rub a genie bottle and wish to crap $100 bills

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:35 PM

baggy crotch pants and backwards baseball caps on grown men

I know it's a fashio statement just will NEVER understand why this is so....

I'm destined to love the Marlboro Man or some hot Italian who works on Wall Stblushing :heart:

laugh laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:29 PM

Now blues...I like....it's actually where a lot of our music came from. Metal music (which I love and is my passion...musician here), looks up to the blues. If you watch "A Headbangers Journey" it will explain a lot about where music came from. Primarily a metal genre film, it explains a lot about blues. Do I understand blues??? Yes...I do. It's great!!!!:smile:
yes i like deftones machinehead and metallica but deftones, now there is a tremendous statement oftalent

I saw the deftones in concert back in 1996 with Pantera....they are a very unique band....I agree very talented....
that must've been awesome. I have seen their B Sides and Rarities dvd a bunch of times & love it - there is something there that is special - like they are having way too much fun to make music that is so seriously good:thumbsup: tongue2 :laughing: not fair

I know it isn't fair is it....I've been a drummer for 12 years and have played a couple of deftones tunes like (Shove it)My Own Summer and....well....I can't remember it was a while ago but, I know how they feel....I've been in a couple of bands where we had so much fun at practice....we did more goofing around than anything else.... That's another good point to something I don't understand....a lot of musicians do it for the money and a job.....rather than for the love of PLAYING and putting your all and soul into it for joy....that's what I don't get....:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:19 PM

I don't get the show "family guy" sorry if your a fan, i just don't see how it's so funny.

And what is it with Beavus and Butthead? Two burned out teens....what a waste of air space
I'll third that sentiment or second u both - just my point exactly.

I agree about family guy...don't get it...it's not funny at all.. Now...I will say (as I chuckle a little to myself) I have all of the seasons of Beavis and Butthead...I love em I can't help it!!!laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:18 PM

Now blues...I like....it's actually where a lot of our music came from. Metal music (which I love and is my passion...musician here), looks up to the blues. If you watch "A Headbangers Journey" it will explain a lot about where music came from. Primarily a metal genre film, it explains a lot about blues. Do I understand blues??? Yes...I do. It's great!!!!:smile:
yes i like deftones machinehead and metallica but deftones, now there is a tremendous statement oftalent

I saw the deftones in concert back in 1996 with Pantera....they are a very unique band....I agree very talented....

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 07:05 PM
Hey!!!! Where did my screen go!!!!mad

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 06:59 PM

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 06/12/10 06:45 PM
Country Music.....All it is, is pop with a twang.....VERY annoying!! Oh by the way...I happen to like Anime...watch Vampire Hunter D THEN talk to me....and actually WATCH IT!!!laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 05/20/10 04:59 AM
Hey Gargoyle....goodmorning... I thought I was the only one up right now.... Welcome to the site...:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 05/20/10 04:46 AM
I'm Just waiting for The Wolfman to come out on DVD....missed it in theaters.... Nightmare on Elm Street was great and can't wait for that either....

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 05/15/10 07:18 PM
A john holmes special
:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 05/15/10 07:14 PM
They do grow up don't they.... I don't have any children but, I know if I do...I'll cherish them a LOT when they're young because when they're older....won't see 'em. She'll always be there for you and love you angel...just like Peccy....glad to see you guys are still here. she loves you ..... Just don't forget that...:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 05/15/10 07:11 PM
I know I know... I come to visit and I can't expect everyone I know to be here. Just sitting here thinking of all the good and bad times I had on here. Been on here for a while. I have taken some time off and don't get on as much but I hope it will change because I've had some friends on here who have made this site worth while. I can name a bunch but, I don't have to do so because you know who you are. Come out come out....wherever you are....tongue2 winking

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25