Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:17 AM
Well....I think......BAD!! I wouldn't... I've refused it before

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:25 AM

it is not to smart of an idea to leave an opened knife on the floor.I was using it,no shoes or socks,and my goofy azz kicks the bladeslaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead
slaphead slaphead DOAH!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:24 AM

Hey, (((fly)))!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!:heart:
{{REDSOX}}Hey hun!!! How are you!! You have a WONDERFUL holiday season!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:23 AM

wavingflowers
:heart: {{tanyaann}}:heart: Hope your holidays are wonderful and you have a VERY Merry Christmas!!! Miss you!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:22 AM

Hey it's good to see you again hope all is well and....

Thank you TxsGal!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL holiday season!!! Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:18 AM

Hey Fly hope you're having Happy Holidays!!!
{{{TINA}}}How are ya love?? Hope you have a WONDERFUL Holiday season!!! Glad you stopped in!!!flowers flowers waving
I'm baking cookies and the kids are helping decorate christmas tree cakes
Sounds GREAT!! My mom did all her baking already. I miss the smell of fresh stuff baking in the kitchen during the holidays.... I should ask my mom to bake them again just so I can be there to smell the kitchen!!!laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:17 AM

hey, fly ......drinker
hey, you havent seen a midget running around here..
wearing a tube top and a mini skirt have ya ?????pitchfork
laugh laugh OMGOSH!! Nope....haven't seen her....I'll be sure to let you know though if I see her....call ya first thing!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:15 AM

Hi {{jeff}}:heart:

Happy Holidays to you and yours:heart:
{{{MERLE}}} Have a WONDERFUL holiday season!! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!:heart: flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:14 AM

waving Hi waving Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year :banana:
waving :thumbsup: Thank you!! Have a WONDERFUL holiday season!!!:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:13 AM

Hey Fly hope you're having Happy Holidays!!!
{{{TINA}}}How are ya love?? Hope you have a WONDERFUL Holiday season!!! Glad you stopped in!!!flowers flowers waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:12 AM

Haven't been on in a while and just wanted to take a quick second to say hi to all my friends and also, soon to be friends here on mingle... Hope everyone has a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL holiday week!! Have fun with family, friends and children!! flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

waving
Hey therapy!! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:12 AM

((((((fly))))))))))
hope you havea wonderful holiday season sweetie.. flowers

((oc)) hey pretty kitty!
flowerforyou
{{{IZZIE}}}How are ya hun!!! I'm sooo glad to see you!! Glad you stopped in!!! You have a WONDERFUL holiday!! Wish you and all the kids well!!! :thumbsup: flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:09 AM

trying

its good to hear from you bro

how have ya been doing??waving
Hey!! Orange Cat!! What's up bro???? Great to see ya again!!! Hey, have a Merry Christmas k? Glad to see ya!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:05 AM
Haven't been on in a while and just wanted to take a quick second to say hi to all my friends and also, soon to be friends here on mingle... Hope everyone has a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL holiday week!! Have fun with family, friends and children!! flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:57 AM

I am still looking for chat with some decent men around here that will be there for me and respect me and want to get to know me and have a serious relationship

flowerforyou flowerforyou

your young..u have plenty of time..enjoy the time u have with yourself y u can..happy drinker
I TOTALLY agree with that!! You are young!! Live it up!! Enjoy yourself!! You know, about your question, I can say the same thing about women too. A GREAT partner is very hard to find these days. Everyone needs time to meet the right one. In fact it takes TIME to GET to know the right one.... Best of luck to you in your search!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:00 AM
flowers flowers Happy B-day Merle!!!! Love you much!!!!flowers flowers waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/18/08 04:58 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say good morning to all of you!! Well, it's getting closer each day to the biggest holiday of the year!!! What's on your Christmas list this year!!! What is one thing that you hope to get this year that would surprise the crap out of you!!! This special family time makes me smile every year... And I'm happy to say that my special mingle family has added to the smiles I've received this past year and during the holidays will be even better!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:05 PM

About to get to bed, but wanted to say HI to you. G-night my friend!!flowers
Hey kitten!! Hope you have a GREAT night....good night.....flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:02 PM

Snow day again for me! It snowed in the desert in California and they shut down city hall so I get paid days off! :banana:
Hey!! That's great!! Enjoy your mini vacation!! That's AWESOME!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:59 PM
Just got on to say hi to everyone and to wish everyone a GREAT day tomorrow today!! Hope everyone is healthy and is doing wonderful. What's everyone's plans for today besides work????flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25