Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:22 PM

Hello Jeff been wondering about you
awwwww.....been wondering about lil ol me....that's sweet.... How are you??? How've things been going on Mingle lately????

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:21 PM

so, how's things going for ya ????
Not bad.....been kinda hectic here..... I'm home a lot more now but have been addicted to this game with my girlfriend on XBox live.... We've been playing Resident Evil 5 CONSTANTLY!!! We're so AWESOME at that game!!! WATCH OUT ZOMBIES!!!!rofl

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:14 PM

yup, i got to work on my truck for me !!!!!laugh
she dont even have to get down on her knees to do it either ....rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:11 PM

yo bro !drinker
HEY!!! What's up Chevy!!! Any of those midgets still chasin' ya around???? Let me know....gotta get out my camera!!!rofl rofl

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:07 PM
Well, it's early Saturday morning and people are still around I'm sure.... Come on in and give me some LOVE people!!! lol.... What's everyone up to tonight????? I haven't been on here in a while and I know there's a lot of NEW faces that I haven't met so come on in and say hi!!!!waving :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:33 AM

I hardly ever sleep
Man....I hear ya!!! What's up tonight???shades

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:31 AM

:heart: {{{jeff}}} :heart:
{{{{MERLE}}}}:heart: :heart: smooched smooched smooched Hey honey!!!! what's up sweetheart???? Man, I haven't been on here in forever and look who greets lil' ol' me.......Missed ya love!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:19 AM

My my Miss American Pie,
put my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry,
and the good ol' boys are drinkin' whiskey and... ***WE INTERRUPT THIS SONG TO BRING YOU...

BANANA!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:13 AM

they all got a life......sad
rofl rofl rofl

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:13 AM

The old crew seems to be dwindling very quickly..
You're right.....I hardly recognize anyone on here anymore.... But, new faces are always great too.....:smile: shades

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:12 AM

:laughing: im good brodrinker
just playing around before bed .....
how the heck have you been ?
I've been good brother..... Things going well... Nothing really new around here. Wow, not many old timers on here anymore.... Wonder where they all went???what

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:08 AM

yo !drinker

im still looking for that right midget for me !laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl OMGOSH!!! How are ya brother??? GREAT to see ya tonight!!! How are ya chevy????

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:07 AM

waving waving waving HI!!!!! Good seeing you!!
HEYYY!! What's up??? Someone is still browsing mingle.... Man, I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!!! A LOT of new faces!!!:smile: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:04 AM
Well, it's 3am and I can't sleep..... I haven't been on here in a LONG time and I wonder who is out there that is having this sleeping problem...lol. Well, minglers, who's still awake???? HMMMMM????huh

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:44 PM
sad sad sad That's my fav team!!!sad sad ohwell

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:40 AM

i have yet to go to bed..how terrible is that..lmao
have a gr8 day too sweetie flowerforyou
I unfortunately only slept for like 4 hours.....I'm going to try to go back to bed shortly I think. The coffee is wearing off that quick so I think it's a sign.... You have a great day too!!!!flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:39 AM

On another midnight shift....getting off her soon though. Then stopping and getting me a gravy biscut...and hitting the sac.
Enjoy your gravy biscut!!! Have a GREAT rest of the day!!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:33 AM

5:30...haven't slept yet...have to work later...i'm going to be screwed. Lol.
I'm glad I have no plans today.....I'll just take a nap later.... Sorry you have to work today.....don't fall asleep!!! How are you this VERY early morning????happy

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:20 AM

Woo hoo...always up for some action.
HEY!!! What up brother??? What's goin in with you this morning?? Just hangin out again huh???:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:20 AM

Yea so i haven't slept yet lol it's 5am here:-D I'm exhausted but I'm so stressed with **** to do i can't sleep lol

I know what you mean about stress.....anything you care to share???? We're all pretty good on here about helping with probs... How are you this very early morning????happy

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25