Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 08/20/11 01:58 AM
what's up brother!!! Man haven't been on here in FOREVER!!! Wanted to come in and see what was up and saw you posted. How the heck are ya????? :)

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 05/03/11 05:59 PM
yep sure do...it's a rough world. Too much violence and destruction out there. My mom still says she wishes it was still 1960. lol. We can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first. :)

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 05/03/11 05:52 PM
The prescription drug use in this country is a bigger concern than heroin. Lock up your meds....don't leave em out. Children can get prescription drugs much easier than heroin.

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 08/23/10 05:31 AM
Hey there....

Wow....that was pretty deep. I liked it though. I was where you were. I had my first love. She wasn't my childhood sweetheart but, she was my first love. We were together for 2 and a half years and it was long distance. I think that was pretty good actually. Like you, every relationship I've had since then has went down the drain. My first love and I broke up when I was 19 years old. I was devistated after that one. I know it was only 2 years but, we were so close at heart and I loved her so much. Since then I've been with women with an expectancy of like 5 to 6 month relationships. I was getting not sad but, EXTREMELY depressed and angry. For two years I was single. Didn't even look at a girl, hardly talked to ANY of them and didn't go out on dates. Well, after that I put my big boy pants on and tried again. Still no luck but....I was getting older and I calmed down a lot more. After my worst break up in the world.....she came along, picked me up and dusted me off and said "GET UP!!!" She is now in my life after a year and a half. I met her in the strangest place too.....XBox Live.....she was just a friend who I became friends with. We talked a long time on Xbox, then started calling each other. Now...we're together and I KNOW I love her more than I loved my first love! I think....in my opinion....that you should not give up. Your angel is on your shoulder like mine was. Don't expect it.....live life and don't look for it. Don't wait, good things come. Hey, it took me 25 yrs to get where I am now and the both of us are talking about marriage now. We have a little bit but, I know I do plan on asking her when I get the money to buy her a ring. I hope I'm not depressing you brother....so I'll shut up now. Just, do me a favor, don't give up please....it will come...TRUST me. Love is for everyone and I believe that now. Your son should come TOTALLY first....before any woman in your life. Love him like you've never loved anyone. He needs you. Concentrate on him for a while and I'll BET YOU ANYTHING....she'll come in your life. GOD doen't give us any task that we can't handle..... He doesn't help those who don't help themselves...as my mom always said and I believe her. I wish you the best my friend. If you need anyone to talk to.....feel free to contact me ANY time. I never turn my back on anyone who needs someone to talk to.... :)

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:13 PM
I worked for a woman once...omg...she was HORRIBLE!!! Always looking over everyone's shoulders. Made people feel really uncomfortable. Working for the men I worked for was a breeze. As long as you got the job done and did it well...they didn't care what you did.

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:03 AM
Went to Dave Mustaine (from Megadeth) in case some people don't know who he is, book signing in Novi, Michigan yesterday. It was a big success for him and I'm proud of him. He's worked so hard in his life. He was a very kind and very polite. He told me he felt blessed in his life right now, which is correct as we are all blessed in a way. Was a great afternoon and I got to meet a lot of cool people in line. It was a lot of fun!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 04:08 AM
wow....there is like no one on here right now...either that or they just don't give a crap to post.....probably the second one...lol

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 02:59 AM
I only got like 3 hours of sleep...can't sleep again.... I hate insomnia....just wish I could sleep a whole night without waking up.... But, I'm awake now and my plans for the day are going to Novi Michigan to get my book signed by Dave Mustaine from Megadeth and to chat with him a little....if he has time anyway which he probably won't.... But....that's my plan of attack for today...:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 02:57 AM

Only advice i can think of is take everything a day at a time. Look out for things that may hint towards what your ill at ease at. But don't let it go to your head as you don't wanna end up paranoid. I've felt this way myself, and every time I've always just kept a closer eye on everything around me. Sometimes it can be nothing though. Just one of those days. But other times if your guard is already up and something is amiss at least your partially prepared for it.
That sounds good to me.....kinda makes sense. and to say to the lady about me being an Aries??!!?? OMG I AM!!! How did you know????? I guess it shows huh....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 02:49 AM
Man haven't done a role call in a LONG *** time!!! Haven't even seen 1. Whos's up at this time right now and what are your plans today????

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 02:34 AM
Yeah, what he said....through the ovaries.....saw it on the news today....TOTALLY wild!!! Couldn't believe the amount of eggs that went bad....HUGE amount....I guess HUGE isn't the word for it....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 02:26 AM

Two things come to mind, first I hope you have a forgiving heart in case the friend had an emergency and could not call because during the emergency you were the last thing on his mind. Second, if this friend was the type to do this behavior before, you should have known it might have happened and made back up plans. You did not mention if you tried to call him to check where he was, you just said that he was to call. Nothing wrong with your dialing his number is there? The phone works both ways. All around it sounds like a tad bit of miscommunication on both parties. Learn from it and then let it go, you will sleep better.
Actually I did call...I called 3 times and even left messages....not a response was made....so yes...I did call. Sorry, I should've said that in my rant...

No need to be sorry, you did your part of trying to communicate. Just chaulk it up to lesson learned. And since I am a beliver that the person is innocent till proven guilty, lets hope that there was an emergency and his phone got broken. LOL But you know him better than I do, so maybe he is just a jerk. LOL
Hey there...I want to say thanks for posting...you're the only one who did.....Thank you...

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 02:14 AM
Edited by trying_to_fly on Thu 08/19/10 02:16 AM

Two things come to mind, first I hope you have a forgiving heart in case the friend had an emergency and could not call because during the emergency you were the last thing on his mind. Second, if this friend was the type to do this behavior before, you should have known it might have happened and made back up plans. You did not mention if you tried to call him to check where he was, you just said that he was to call. Nothing wrong with your dialing his number is there? The phone works both ways. All around it sounds like a tad bit of miscommunication on both parties. Learn from it and then let it go, you will sleep better.
Actually I did call...I called 3 times and even left messages....not a response was made....so yes...I did call. Sorry, I should've said that in my rant...

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 08/19/10 01:14 AM
My girlfriend and I made plans the other day with an old friend from High School. He said he'd call me and he never called and never showed up. My gf and I worked hard to get ready and waited around for HOURS!! Nothing. This is the LAST time I wait for anyone. Time is valuable. I'm 34 years old and I have lots to do. People from high school don't change....I've seen that. I've spent my years living for my friends but....all I have gotten was heartache....and I've kept going back for more thinking things would change. I was wrong. VERY wrong. They never change...the clock does. It's so hard when all you wanna do is make people happy and I've done that too many times and all it's done was bite me in the ***. You'd think I'd have learned by now but, alas, I haven't. This goes to all the other males and females who work hard in their life to make people happy and want to see smiles. I do, I love smiles and happiness. Might as well come to reality and just say this is hell on earth cause that's what it seems like sometimes. I know they say life is how you make it. And I swear if one person says that in this thread....never mind....deep thinking here. I have made life for myself and my gf pretty nice. Very happy the two of us are....(lol...sounded like Yoda just now)I've made my life pretty happy but, someone always knocks it down. No matter who it is they knock it down. People can say they aren't selfish but, in some way or another they're lying. I've heard too many girls tell me and I quote "I'm different than other girls" well bleh bleh bleh. I've heard it all and end up getting screwed. That's why I'm glad I met my gf now. She's sweet and very kind. I don't want her to experience what I just went through with this friend from high school.
I'm sorry about this rant but, I can't sleep and I have to be at Borders book store in the morning for the DAVE MUSTAINE signing. Oh well, he'll understand that you could blindfold me with dental floss. Let me know what you think about your life.....I want to hear it. Email if you want too. I'm a good problem solver becuase well....I think with this rant....I solved my own. Always can use friends and people who care. Always remember "Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" and don't stick around to be fooled three times......PEACE OUT!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:00 AM

I think of . . .

Immediate Family, Angel, her daughter, friends

i think of..
My family of course, the ones who i wish had become my family, my best friend, my baby girl Kylie Rey ♥
When I think of love I think of my family....my girlfriend and her family....my love for myself.....I'm really blessed with my life....great post peccy....

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 08/16/10 10:38 PM

A friend shared this song with me it's about my hometown..smokin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Um5BMO3CyQ

It kinda got me thinking. I'm looking to move anyway. I would love to have a cup of coffee with my Mom. Fish out at the lake that my Dad built. Play pool with my brother. It has been a long time. Anyway, don't mind me I'm just rambling...........smokin

I've had these feelings about what you want to do....didn't listen to the song though but...the other stuff....you should DEFINITELY do.....always late than never. It's not rambling....it's how YOU feel and there's nothing wrong with that. I wish I could do a lot of things with those kinds of things but.....kind of lost track of the days.....I guess it's not too late though....DO THOSE THINGS!!!!!! You HAVE to.... Have fun...:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 08/16/10 10:35 PM

Dude. Everybody has felt this way...maybe not exactly like you are, but we have all wondered "Why?". Even when alot of your life is great you can still have a void. The trick is to not fill that void with something destructive. We have all been there.

This.

Honestly, I was like this the whole weekend...well, aside from a few points. Definitely don't fill the void with destructive behaviour, that never works for more than the night. Piecing everything together I've found to be just as bad as leaving it be...I always find it best to ask questions to people that it concerns.

If it doesn't involve anyone but yourself, sit down and ask yourself some questions.
Hey brother....great to see you again....well, I have tried to piece some things together and ask some questions but, I guess the questions I'm asking aren't the right ones but, I keep trying......lol......is there supposed to be a full moon soon....

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 08/16/10 10:30 PM

Dude. Everybody has felt this way...maybe not exactly like you are, but we have all wondered "Why?". Even when alot of your life is great you can still have a void. The trick is to not fill that void with something destructive. We have all been there.
I agree with you on NOT filling the void with destruction....I'm not a destructive person....really never have been. It's just really wierd dude.... VERY strange. No I'm not crazy or anything it's just really strong tonight.... I'm glad you responded...makes me feel better other people are out there right now to talk to.... Thanks for your input goofball...means a lot...:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 08/16/10 10:15 PM
Well this is a shot in the dark.....as Ozzy Osbourne said it.....when everything sneaks up on you. Don't you hate it when you think everything's okay, then at night.....you sit there and just stare at the ceiling and wonder......why. Well I'm that way tonight. Can't sleep or anything and just want to know "WHY?". I have a GREAT girlfriend, a great family and so on but, I just have this feeling......a feeling like something's wrong but, can't put my finger on it. My stomach is upset, head it moving a MILLION miles an hour, heart is pounding.....just getting blank feelings. I'm just seeing if I'm the only one out there who has these feelings. I don't like them. And this DOES sneak up on me....one minute okay and next minute, wondering what's gonna happen. It doesn't happen all of the time but, tonight is strong.....that's why I'm writing about it. Feelings are soooooo strange. It's like, I'm smoking cig after cig.....and drinking caffine....that can't be good either but, I know if I wasn't doing this.....the feeling would still be the same. I don't know how many people are going to read this and not respond but, I hope I get a few people who tell me this has happened to them.....seems like I go through this at least once a month maybe twice. I woke up my girlfriend not too long ago just to tell her I love her with all my heart because....well.....I needed to. Have these feelings....don't know what they are.....maybe someone can wake me up a bit and tell me to stop......it would be great if feelings had a switch but, alas, they don't. I do believe that GOD helps those who help themselves and I'm trying to help myself and piece everything together.....nothing comes to mind..... Guess I'm on my own tonight.....

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:44 AM
The "ALIEN" series....was the only scifi movies I'd watch...not really into scifi but these movies were GREAT!!!!! Good post!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25