Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:06 AM
Well, this is the second day in a row that I've gotten up at 4am. I really don't know what's going on here but, I DEMAND an explaination!!!! lol. Hope everyone has a GREAT day and that all of your wishes come true today!!! biggrin :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 03:07 AM

There's left overs...if you hurry. laugh :wink:
SWEET!!!! Man it sounds awesome!!!biggrin

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 03:00 AM

My eldest daughter and I made the yummiest dinner! Lime and black pepper chicken fillets, pan grilled, with a thai infused (Asian cabbagem coriander, lime juice, chillies, sunflowerseeds and real egg soy mayonaisse) coleslaw wrapped in tortillas!!!!!!

I had the slaw and lime black pepper pan fried mushrooms on my tortilla... I am so full I think I am gonna pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsmile Yum!
MAN!!! Where's mine!!! That sounds AWESOME!!!happy

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:55 AM

Its 5am and Im still awake... as for the weekend.. work... blah.
waving Hey there!! Sorry to see you haven't been to sleep....and also sorry to hear that you have to work this weekend. NO ONE should have to work on weekends.... Glad you stopped in to say hi!! How are you this morning???:thumbsup:

doing good thanks...I have to work every weekend... I have one weekend off every six weeks.. it sucks. How are you doing?
eh....I'm doing okay, other than I should be in bed still.... I hate not being able to sleep... It really stinks. Plus this cold weather outside doesn't help....glad spring is almost here!!! YAY!!!happy

Not being able to sleep sucks... its warm here... was 70 yesterday...loving it... I hate the cold weather.

Must be nice....spring is almost here....plus I'm moving this summer so my winters are going to be very mild where I'm moving thank goodness.... I wish it was 70 here.....warm weather is AWESOME!!! Love going for walks, driving around with the windows down and jamming to some tunes.....having the windows open in the house catching a nice warm breeze....LOVE warm weather!!!!happy

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:48 AM

waving Hey there!! Sorry to see you haven't been to sleep....and also sorry to hear that you have to work this weekend. NO ONE should have to work on weekends.... Glad you stopped in to say hi!! How are you this morning???:thumbsup:

doing good thanks...I have to work every weekend... I have one weekend off every six weeks.. it sucks. How are you doing?
eh....I'm doing okay, other than I should be in bed still.... I hate not being able to sleep... It really stinks. Plus this cold weather outside doesn't help....glad spring is almost here!!! YAY!!!happy

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:20 AM
Happy hump day!!!! What up Pete Man!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:55 AM

Cloudy again, grumbly, stormy, humid, uncomfortable, itchy scratchy kind of weather.. grumble grumble rant noway

Hiya s1ow....where's my coffee??? drinker
Better than 2 feet of snow we have here.....I'm SOOO glad I'm moving this summer.....Getting away from all of this snow crap!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:51 AM

actually i often get up early...

but i sometimes go back to sleep!

laugh
laugh Yeah, I hear ya.... This is one morning I'm up this early and don't know if I'll get back to sleep....

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:50 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:49 AM

I'm in Queensland, Australia.
That's sweet!! Glad to see you on Mingle!!! How's the weather over there???:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:48 AM
:thumbsup:

woke early! yawn ...

may get up or go back to sleep....

yawn

hi ttf waving
good evening, jess flowerforyou
Hey what's up!! Long time no see!! What're you doing up so early???:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:42 AM
:thumbsup:

It's 6.00pm here... I'm wiiiiide awake.noway

and it's wednesday.... I'll let you know when it's the weekend what I'm doing, on the weekend.
wow!! 6pm!! Where you from??? Glad you stopped in for a visit.... Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:38 AM
Anyone Up in Mingle land right now??? Can't sleep... Already made my coffee and getting ready for the weekend.... Do share what you're doing this weekend!!!waving :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 03/15/09 04:56 AM
Long time no see minglers.... Just popped in to say good morning and I hope you all have a blessed day... Smile....you never know who will smile back..... Have a great day and know I think of all of you on mingle always.....waving waving :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:09 AM
GOODMORNING!!! Hope everyone has a GREAT day and I miss all of ya and think of you guys in Mingle daily..... Hope you're all okay.... GOD bless and have a GREAT day everyone!!!flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:47 AM

Heya Jeff .. what's up dude? drinker
Hey Blacky dear!!! How are ya doll??? Sooooo glad to see you this morning!!! How was your weekend hun????flowers

blacky? how cute .. I'm good had a great weekend, now back to looking for work again. whoa

awwww....you still haven't found anything??? aw man....I REALLY hope you do soon sweetheart... I'll pray REALLY REALLY hard that you do.....flowers

Thanks Jeff. You are sweet. Actually I was kinda laid back about it for a bit there. Enjoying my daughter's wedding and the holidays. I have to get serious now though.

How's all with you? Anything special in your life?
Well, no...not really. Same ol same ol. It's kind of boring actually. Now that I'm 32....seems the fun days are all gone...lol. I know they're what I make em but, that's just what it seems like. I stay at home usually. Don't go out. I like it here better I guess. How about you hun....what do you have going on besides looking for work???flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:39 AM

love Married life is awesome, thank you
well, same ol same ol.....just taking everything one day at a time. Can't really complain... How's married life treating you???flowers

That's AWESOME!!! Keep it up!! SOOO glad everything is going well for you merle....very happy for you....flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:35 AM

Heya Jeff .. what's up dude? drinker
Hey Blacky dear!!! How are ya doll??? Sooooo glad to see you this morning!!! How was your weekend hun????flowers

blacky? how cute .. I'm good had a great weekend, now back to looking for work again. whoa

awwww....you still haven't found anything??? aw man....I REALLY hope you do soon sweetheart... I'll pray REALLY REALLY hard that you do.....flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:34 AM

smooched Miss you too, not much going on, how about youflowerforyou

Good morning {{{jeff}}}:heart:
{{{BAD GIRL}}} Sorry, I was on the phone love... What are you up to sweets??? GREAT to see ya this morning!!! Miss you LOTS!!!!flowers

well, same ol same ol.....just taking everything one day at a time. Can't really complain... How's married life treating you???flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:31 AM

It was relaxing, didn't get anything much accomplished but reading but that's ok, I needed it. How about you? Do anything fun?
eh....well...not really anything fun...it was relaxing though. Just stayed home. Played XBox live with my friends over the internet....too cold to go outside so, I just stayed in....and stayed outta trouble...lol

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25