Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/05/13 03:47 AM
eeewwwww???...find something soggy in your handbag???

Why do i always attract the gay ones!?! sad

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:19 AM
Odd socks?..no big deal
Stinky socks?...open season

And i can't see past the spot.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 11:04 PM
Attentive aren't we?...try going back a page ohwell

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:52 PM

From now on I'm gonna be faking it. pitchfork

Faking it? I thought that only human women did that.

Please don't try and use wit Doodoo...it's friggen embarassing. spock

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:46 PM

I forget. Which of your lovers had a sex-change operation?

I think the one that posted before you...which would explain the cross eyed look thang going on. Not sure which direction she's supposed to be looking, but i'll hazard a guess and say that it's in your direction Dildo ;-)

Should really go back to school and learn how to apply make-up properly luv flowers

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 08:43 PM
Don't feel bad...you're not the only one that totally missed the mark.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 06:41 PM
He found me too late...boo fookin hoo.

Torn....Natalie Imbruglia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYAhku6gKQA

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 04:11 PM
Shux...kai time

Ka kite

flowerforyou

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 04:03 PM
An ostrich can stand 2 feet in front of you and you'd still miss. laugh ohwell

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:47 PM
Machine gun Preacher...

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:41 PM
All i see is a bunch of vaginas whose main concern is 3 mins of frog in a sock action, and you expect them to grasp the concept??...psssht.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:20 PM
Immortality...will it help unfark the world?

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:15 PM
Whilst y'all are waffling on about immortality, sustainable eco systems, climate change and **** knows what else your neurons can come up with....this living, breathing planet that we inhabit has her own plans for culling where she deems it necessary.

Should never have repressed or conformed those cultures that understand this.

I do wonder when and where the next "natural disaster" is going to occur.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 06:42 AM
Yeah i've read a few dolphins vs sharks stories...i'll take my chances with flipper ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 06:33 AM
If he can take me to the Urdonian star system for a honeymoon i'll marry him tomorrow! ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/03/13 06:23 AM

Thank you hippie and cynde. I just cant imagine when someone retocated her face just to improve confidence. I understand kahurangis' point but the problem is its an inner problem. You cannot solved it by changing your outer physique.

I'm at the other end of the spectrum on that one Winlei. I can't imagine anybody going to great lengths such as plastic surgery or body enhancements just to pull a man. I think that altering ones image for their own confidence and self esteem is far more commendable. It suggests to me that they have identified a possible 'issue' that they have and are making an attempt to do something about it for their own benefit....rather than looking for validation from someone who can see no further than the physical aesthetics.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:42 PM
Oh ok then....

this is a pic of me as a young un...

Wasn't i a cute egg? :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:37 PM
Ha!...it would seem you're the only one with the balls to post em though Texy ;-)

Fickle freckles that we are ohwell

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:33 PM

This? I am hiding behind this little gadget. Im Not very open to public verbally.

aaah shux....if it gives you the confidence and self esteem to attract a potential mate then that is your choice....just as it is for 'those women' who choose plastic surgery or body enhancements.

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:25 PM

I had read an article before stating that a man sued his wife for false identity because of his daughter being "ugly", where his wife is beautiful. Later on he knew that his wife undergo an eye surgery which really improves her look. She didnt tell her husband about her past.

So 'this' article....

Who is the more outrageous of the two?

The wife for wanting to improve herself?? Or the husband who would probably never have given his wife a second glance before she had the surgery?

We're visual creatures..always have been and always will be...so what?...deal with it.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25