Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 04/08/13 05:10 AM
It was an awesome w'end Zee, and i'm not afraid to say i had one helluva time over indulging in life with a great bunch of peeps that know how to enjoy and have fun.

This was taken from the bell tower of a nun convent that has now been converted to an art gallery, which houses some truly spectacular pieces of art. And with scenery like this...it isn't hard to guess where they draw their inspiration from. Artists from every walk of life imaginable seem to gravitate toward this small but very colourful country town.

And being that Daylesford and the neighbouring Hepburn Springs are reknown for their natural mineral springs...it was inevitable to relax and unwind in one of the mineral pools on offer after a day of shopping and sightseeing, before heading out to check out the local nightlife....and come alive at night it does! laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:51 AM
A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.

Hope you don't mind Printzy, but i took the liberty of adding value to that fortune cookie quote of yours ;-)

A journey is best measured with friends going that extra mile with you.

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:40 AM
Feck...i'll throw my 2 cents in...because that's all it's worth on such a negative question. spock

If someone or people think that badly of me...then i guess it doesn't matter what i would prefer, because either way i know...i won't be losing any sleep over it. indifferent

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:28 AM
Edited by Kahurangi on Mon 04/08/13 05:25 AM
And kicking...sorry bout it bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:10 AM
I'll be helping myself to a long tall glass of ice water after the rather hectic pace of the w'end...rehydrating is the key to recovery from any form physical activity...even if it is just pure indulgence! bigsmile

Check it out.....

Taken from one of our escapades over the w'end. This was on a food & wine train ride with an all you can eat & drink on board whilst listening to live music...*ahem*...needless to say the train was a-rockin & a-rollin by the time we got back to the station, only to be met by a courtesy bus that took all of us to the funkiest little country pub where the band there was rockin it old skool styles! bigsmile

Returned to Melbourne yesterday very subdued but well worth it...now i've only got 2 days to recover before i head off to Enzed on another jam packed w'end...may as well leave my bag packed...eeep yawn laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 04/08/13 03:43 AM
Edited by Kahurangi on Mon 04/08/13 03:46 AM

hey angry who left this mess in here grumble I'd a figured by now SOMEbody would have turned off the warmers and put away any left overs.. dang people *zee hangs up the "CLOSED FOR CLEAN UP" sign outside and heads back into the pub to do yet MORE chores* grumble

oh HO.. looky what I found outside.. HELPERS bigsmile

And when they're done with the cleaning, they can wash and de-flea David....don't know where he's been, but he's looking rather dishevelled around the edges. indifferent

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 06:31 AM
Don't trip over in those heels in your rush out to the grill now will you? :wink:

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 06:28 AM
Tis the witching hour and pumpkin doesn't look good on me, so ima skeedaddle off to the land of nod. Just dropping in for a fly by on the boards and a g'day to the PIB in me fave pub...and :tongue: to the 'favourites are for babies' thang...i'll take a duffy fluck over a fluffy duck anyday!....don't ask.

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 06:14 AM
Awww shux Newbie...i just had a visual of you whipping out a feather duster! noway laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 06:06 AM

Having a quiet Easter Sunday following a rather hectic Easter Friday with the grand nephew over for a day of spoiling him with lotsa fun, chocolates, and noisy toys before sending him back home with said new noisy toys :wink:....I'm sure i'm popular with his mum right now laugh

Sooooo...between that and supervising 40 odd teenagers at a 16th b'day partay for my youngest...i'm kind of enjoying just kickin back for the rest of the Easter holiday with melted down chocolate as a dipping sauce for strawberries...perhaps a glass or 2 of chardy. drinker

thanks for the li'l story K.

Ena happy Monday after Easter woke up dying of thirst from eating too much ham to ya. (-:

Glazed no less...

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 06:05 AM

Having a quiet Easter Sunday following a rather hectic Easter Friday with the grand nephew over for a day of spoiling him with lotsa fun, chocolates, and noisy toys before sending him back home with said new noisy toys :wink:....I'm sure i'm popular with his mum right now laugh

Sooooo...between that and supervising 40 odd teenagers at a 16th b'day partay for my youngest...i'm kind of enjoying just kickin back for the rest of the Easter holiday with melted down chocolate as a dipping sauce for strawberries...perhaps a glass or 2 of chardy. drinker

best part of all that?? bigsmile he takes the noisy toys home with him laughlaugh

I could see you at Midnight too.. stompin round, hustling everyone out laugh I'm glad you guys had a good time.. memories like these, well.. like you said.. last a lifetime :wink: good on you deary.. remembering the lil things that matter :wink: cheers drinker

Indeedy dee...and i'll be sure to remind them of those memories too...should they have a sudden lapse in memory when picking up after themselves :wink: laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 06:01 AM

surprised

tongue2 bigsmile

Oh c'mon now...the ferret would enjoy the ride whilst keeping me neck warm on a hike through the bush in me matching hiking boots. And the bag would most likely be carrying treats and water for it and i :wink: laugh

Sorry aboat that Zee...couldn't help meself...just had ta mess wit ya ;-)

I thought you meant.. you know.. dead.. to make a fashion statement :wink:

nawwww..laugh I knew you were pullin me leg.. AND the reason for the tongue2 laugh

and just WAIT till I GET there.. I'll ABOAT YOU laugh laugh

so.. did you guys have a good chuckle after I hung up with ya?? were you pointing and laughin at yer surprised mum??
laugh that must've been funny ta see her expression laugh

hahaha...her expression was priceless Zee. Thankfully she didn't mistake you for a telemarketer and hang up! laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:54 AM
Howzit Z, G & P?

Aliens behaving are they? :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRuHk6Drj2U

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:50 AM

Your inner world is a reflection of your outer world.

You've been on the cactus juice with Yoda again haven't you Printsy? :wink:

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:48 AM
Edited by Kahurangi on Tue 04/02/13 06:10 AM

It ain't THAT dirty. :wink:

Help me out here, gals.

And men. Have ya'll noticed that type of behavior?

What is the psychology behind women I invite for a meal, movie and sometimes sex seem to want to clean my house.

Is it some sort of nesting syndrome or is it like a dude pissin' out in the yard, marking his territory?

Help me understand.

Are you serious??...it may not be that dirty to you, but you know...the thought of a crusty pair of undies or toejam socks appearing out of nowhere and staring you in the face whilst you're getting your krunk on would be somewhat of a mood killer don't you think? spock

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:38 AM

Are you in the league with Superman and Martian Manhunter?

I didn't know that they were members of the bouillabaseball league.

My cousin Gordon was a member of the league. He played for the Melmac Orbiters.

Can you make room for Dodo David on your ride when you leave?

Now just a minute! I came to planet Earth because Earth does not have an extradition treaty with any planet where I am ...err... Never mind. :angel:

And muzzle.

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:38 AM

If you were contacted by an advanced alien civilization, what questions would you have for them?

Can you make room for Dodo David on your ride when you leave?

laugh laugh laugh
and don't forget Torgo...please.laugh

I'll even pack the horror movies.

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 04/02/13 05:29 AM

In a bed.

As opposed to what?...a coconut tree? spock

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:53 PM

Well duh!....clearly it is a jelly wrestling arena for female aliens.

Must've been some event if they left their jelly behind. indifferent

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:41 PM

Flirting in type can be misconstrued...so i'd rather not. Want to flirt with me in 'real time' and i'll have you laughing your jocks off so fast your onions will be doin the electric boogaloo.
Oh my! scared :laughing:

Only applicable to those with onions you understand bigsmile

I was not sure what onions were, but was pretty sure I'd know if I had any. :tongue:

I AM a little scared, however, for all those onions doing the electric boogaloo. shocked rofl

Make em dance...tis much better than crying over onions is it not?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25