Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:28 PM
Well there are no delicious visuals coming from the 'last thing you've eaten' thread....so he's not there either....

I hope nothing has eaten him spock

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:23 PM
So i'm off to Daylesford nek w'end for some jam packed recreational fun with friends. This place is about an hour and a half from where i live, and boasts of natural mineral springs and a melting pot of funky arty farty community. Us 'sheilas' plan on doing the relaxation pampering massage and mineral baths thang whilst the boys go out and play golf, followed by a train ride of pre drinks, finger foods and live music that goes for a couple of hours with a stop at a winery before heading back to Daylesford in time to check out the nightlife.

http://www.visitdaylesford.com.au/Forms/Default.aspx

I should pre-warn Daylesford of our intended arrival.......

laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:04 PM

yaa very true but in 2days world I have faced so many females who prefer goin out with young married boys,thinking its more fun den compare to young boys n might b experience counts...laugh heeee

Oh!...hahahaha....i couldn't pass this by without flipping my 2cents toward the cause. And that's being generous!

Assuming that you have gathered your information from females on the worldwide interwerb...

Are you definately sure that they really are females???? laugh

Oh and...keep the change :wink:

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 02:46 PM

Flirting in type can be misconstrued...so i'd rather not. Want to flirt with me in 'real time' and i'll have you laughing your jocks off so fast your onions will be doin the electric boogaloo.
Oh my! scared :laughing:

Only applicable to those with onions you understand bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 02:43 PM

If you were contacted by an advanced alien civilization, what questions would you have for them?

Can you make room for Dodo David on your ride when you leave?

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 02:31 PM
Flirting in type can be misconstrued...so i'd rather not. Want to flirt with me in 'real time' and i'll have you laughing your jocks off so fast your onions will be doin the electric boogaloo.

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 02:11 PM
hahahaha....hmmmmmmm....i think i already have your number ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 02:06 PM
Having a quiet Easter Sunday following a rather hectic Easter Friday with the grand nephew over for a day of spoiling him with lotsa fun, chocolates, and noisy toys before sending him back home with said new noisy toys :wink:....I'm sure i'm popular with his mum right now laugh

Sooooo...between that and supervising 40 odd teenagers at a 16th b'day partay for my youngest...i'm kind of enjoying just kickin back for the rest of the Easter holiday with melted down chocolate as a dipping sauce for strawberries...perhaps a glass or 2 of chardy. drinker

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/30/13 01:42 PM

Ooohhhhh...now that's just the cutest lil thing i've seen all night! I'm sure he'd look good wrapped around my neck and will match well with my handbag and shoes!!

bigsmile

surprised

tongue2 bigsmile

Oh c'mon now...the ferret would enjoy the ride whilst keeping me neck warm on a hike through the bush in me matching hiking boots. And the bag would most likely be carrying treats and water for it and i :wink: laugh

Sorry aboat that Zee...couldn't help meself...just had ta mess wit ya ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:31 AM

I'm not a fish person.. seafood is one thing.. but fish.. meh.. I can catch 'em, clean 'em and cook'em.. but I'm not fussy on eating 'em.. noway

weeeeeeeeelll.. short WEEK this week peeps..drinker got's FRIDAY off.. :thumbsup: YAY.. I likes short work weeks bigsmile

only 2 more days ta go.. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :banana:

I'll eat anything out of the sea too...put some oysters, mussels, abalone, sea urchins or anything in a shell in front of me, and you won't hear from me till there's nothing left of it. I love seafood...and it depends on how the fish is prepared and cooked. Although there are some fish that are just a little too fishy even for me.

You're going to have to try the sea barra when you come out here Zee ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:17 AM

Oh Lordy...that big ole plate of tucker had me full up just looking at it. Just a piece of toast with strawberry jam perhaps and earl grey for me please. I am rather partial to smoked salmon with poached eggs for a big brekky though.

lol...i gave up trying to post the pic...but it was lip smacking gooooood!

will THIS do??? drool

Easy on the hollandaise...but that is a definate must add to the breakfast club menu.

And for those times of sweet instead of savoury....

Cafe raisin toast cooked french toast style with a drizzle of maple syrup, fresh strawberries, and a light dusting of icing sugar. Washed down no less with a beverage of your choice.

Slurp!!! :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:12 AM

mornin peeps drinker

this is what the lil guy looked like (although not all wet lol)

it must be black footed cuz it's the only pic I could find that looks just like the one I found.. called the governments Faun & Flora on extinct species but so far only got voice mail... ohwell I'll try again later.. it's not the only extinct species I've found in ma hood.. I've recently seen Whooping Cranes, Great Blue Herons, Black Eagles and now the Black Footed Ferret... feelin kinda special here bigsmile

the cane? just a reminder from being hit by a car accident in '99.. ohwell no biggie drinker

Ooohhhhh...now that's just the cutest lil thing i've seen all night! I'm sure he'd look good wrapped around my neck and will match well with my handbag and shoes!!

bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:54 AM

Love means different things to all of us. Whether it's a strong feeling, or positive actions, we know when we're in it.

So, how do you know you're in love?

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:37 AM

I need three more profiles for my multiple personalities...

Dude!! Then you'd run the risk of dating yourself! drinker

So true.
I have a date with me tonight.
Hope I get laid.smokin

And you'll be just beside yourself if you don't respect yourself in the morning.

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:30 AM

Wellllll....i saw an opportunity to take the pizz and i grabbed it by the scruff of the neck. But why should it bother you?

Answering that question would be off topic.

Oh!!...i do believe that was a funny :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:21 AM

Is the chasm even all that open anymore?

I mean, I can cook better than half of my exes....and most of them made at least an equal living professionally...and several...more.

By now we all know that women are MUCH more crude than men when they get to BS'n with friends lol.

Any thoughts or examples?

Seriously...we???

I doubt very much whether women can even come close to being as crude as men...let alone more so. That's one example of a chasm that can never be crossed by a woman. I've never seen a woman yet that will hoik, spit, or grab her genitals and yell obscene suggestions if anything that resembled a male in jeans crossed her line of vision....crude??...puuleease.

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/28/13 05:47 AM
Ever seen a 6ft plus, built like a brick shithouse bloke who can tackle equally built blokes front on at a dead set sprint, turn into a big girls blouse at the sight of a huntsman spider crawling on the ceiling above his head?

Entertainment value plus!!!! laugh

Oh hell...what was the question again?

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 03/27/13 10:49 PM

Kia ora Kartagane...kei te pehea koe?

And tis nice to see you again...

Hmmmm...Medusa...what do you think? :-)

Don't make me butcher your language. :(

Oh well here goes nothing. :tongue:

Kia ora! Kei te pai ahau. :)

Kei te pēhea koe?

It is wonderful to see you as well. flowerforyou

Chuuuurr...tu meke Kartagane!!

He tino pai...as am i :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/26/13 04:46 AM
Edited by Kahurangi on Tue 03/26/13 04:48 AM
Oh Lordy...that big ole plate of tucker had me full up just looking at it. Just a piece of toast with strawberry jam perhaps and earl grey for me please. I am rather partial to smoked salmon with poached eggs for a big brekky though.

lol...i gave up trying to post the pic...but it was lip smacking gooooood!

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/26/13 04:40 AM

I know what you mean...i'd be fiddling with that all day long trying to get comfy. But i do like the colour. A girlfriend and i would quite often joke about the exorbitant amount of money we'd spend on gorgeous lingerie with nobody to see it except the fly on the wall laugh...it was a standing joke to talk about just wearing our underwear to the pub! Of course we never did. laugh

laugh it'd look like we had fleas laugh

that reminds me of a story.. I used to work (in another lifetime) at La Vie En Rose.. Canada's answer to Victoria Secrets.. I was at one location doing some training and merchandising when a client came in and asked for our most expensive bra set we had.. seems he had some making up to do with his girlfriend.. the set was made of pure silk.. bra = $350 panty/thong =$150 .. the man was thrilled AND obviously excited about the purchase.. but then he asked if he could see 'practical' wear (you know.. wonderbra boxed type) that bra and pantie set came to about $65.00.. oddly enough neither set was in the same size.. having watched as the scene unfolded.. I approached the gentleman and pointed out the difference in sizes and jokingly suggested his 'wife' would get upset if he got the wrong size and that the items were non-refundable..

you got it.. the pretty expensive set was for the girlfriend and the OTHER set was for his wife.. I whispered in the gentleman's ear that if he bought the expensive one for his wife... he wouldn't need the girlfriend

laugh 3 weeks later I was back in the same location.. lo 'n behold the man walked into the store with a beautiful woman on his arm and smiling broadly.. while she was trying on some items he walked over to where I was working and nudged me 'n smiled.. after pleasantries he thanked me for the advice.. seems the women trying stuff on was his wife and he didn't need the girlfriend any longer.. laugh

As well as being less costly i would imagine laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25