Community > Posts By > Timeshifter

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:19 PM

Who said that?
loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:17 PM

I always have a good time...although I learned how to entertain myself a LONG time ago...

hehehehehehe devil
I dont dispute a word of it loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:15 PM

Bored & heading off to bed soon myself.
I am not long awake but i might just crawl back into it?
Undecided/open loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:14 PM

i have beer... of course i am drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh
I salute you yet again drummerjosh. Get them beautiful little beers into you. Any harm to ask what kind of beer is it?.
Thanks in advance. I am now on my last mouthful. Goddammit.drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:11 PM

Me- no.

aww, why not?
I had a few beers and ran out and i am not drunk loldrinker how are you?

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:08 PM
I dont mean to repeat myself. I have said this before in another thread. So please forgive me for the repitition.

Us human beings are the lowest form of life in the entire macrocosm. Please somebody, quickly, drop the bomb now and stop this endless lunacy and depravity.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:04 PM
Unfortunately for you, even though you are invisible, i am sure we would smell you a mile off. S**t has a very distinct smell loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:57 PM
Nazi punks f**k off by Dead Kennedys

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:54 PM
Me- no.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:46 PM
Us human beings are the lowest life form in the entire macrocosm. Please somebody, quickly, drop the bomb now and stop this endless lunacy and depravity.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:40 PM

Why do they (or you) take pictures with their vehicles? and why wear sunglasses in your pictures? Just asking...... I mean with sunglasses -us ladies can't see your eyes( it's like your hiding something). I don't know if the ladies do this too, but of course I'm not looking at them.
I wear prescription sunglasses cos my eyes are sensitive to certain strains of bright light. I have to have sunglass and not tints if you can understand my situation.I actually am typing this post with them on me.I have worn glasses since i was four years old and if truth be told probably should of being wearing them from birth. No, i am not hiding anything. I have big blue eyes, that is all that is hidden.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:29 PM
Thank you. It will be nice to meet decent people that people in society forgot about. Thank you. I will check that out. I dont attend AA cos i dont see how being an alcoholic changes ME ( i am speaking in the singular ) into someone that would need help.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:19 PM

Your hair is awesome. Is that your natural color?
Your awesome. Middle of nowhere lol

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:18 PM
Have you ever enjoyed the taste of your own vomit after drinking lots of alcohol?.

I have. Thats the truth. No lies.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:12 PM
Nobody. I want to be on my own. Thats why i am using this site.
loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:06 PM
Edited by Timeshifter on Wed 01/09/08 07:07 PM
Auschwitz by Laurence Rees.
Its very engrossing but equally disturbing. If of a sensitive nature please avoid it at all costs.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:02 PM
Good people like yourself and your son will reap their rewards. I am sure all will be fine. God bless you both and indeed all your family and friends.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR FRIENDS ON JUSTSAYHI POSTED ON ANY NEWS.
Be strong. God bless.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:55 PM
I normally sleep when i am bored. Its a great all rounder to cure boredom plus recharging the body. I urge all the good people on justsayhi to try it.
It is guarnteed (sp?) to be a win-win situation or your money back.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:38 PM
Edited by Timeshifter on Wed 01/09/08 06:47 PM

They are put to sleep and don't feel it. :) And as I've seen from both of my cats that were de-clawed, they don't even realize it happened.
De-clawing a cat, or any animal, is wrong. How would you like to have your fingers and toes cut off. The claws serve a distinct and nature induced purpose. Please shut up and quit promoting your ignorance across the site. Thank you.

Re "they don't even realize it happened". Did your cat actually open its mouth and speak in english and tell you thisnoway

DO NOT DECLAW ANY ANIMAL OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU.

Timeshifter's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:33 PM
Edited by Timeshifter on Wed 01/09/08 06:41 PM
Animal lover :heart: full stop.

I think the guy below me has serious issues if that is the way his mind works.