Community > Posts By > Timeshifter

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:42 AM
38 lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:24 PM

Drinking a pint of jager by myself wasn't such a good idea...
I feel so sick lol.
Drink more jager Ambuh you will feel much better.I am an expert on these matters. I have gotten to the stage now i can actually change my speech to be understood even when i am drinking out of my glass and swallowing it. drinker No fuc**g problemdrinker drinker drinker drinker Give me more drinker drinker drinker MORE I SAYdrinker drinker drinker drinker i love it alldrinker drinker drinker drinker yum yumdrinker drinker drinker drinker cheers everybodydrinker drinker drinker **** everything and everyonedrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

lmao. We should be drinking buddies.
I hope that day does actually come lol

lol me toodrinker
loldrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Hurray for for drink. hip hipdrinker hip hipdrinker hip hipdrinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:21 PM

You all know this is the wrong post...right?
It now happens to be Saturday.

yup--it's saturday---
Who cares, More drink, the more the merrier drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker F**k everything Drink your filldrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:19 PM

so is it bad if i have had at least a little alcohol every night since i turned 21? :tongue: drinker drinker drinker
Drummerjosh you are a hero my good man. I salute you. Lets all get pi**eddrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Yeehaaaaaaaa

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:16 PM

I feel so sick lol.
Drink more jager Ambuh you will feel much better.I am an expert on these matters. I have gotten to the stage now i can actually change my speech to be understood even when i am drinking out of my glass and swallowing it. drinker No fuc**g problemdrinker drinker drinker drinker Give me more drinker drinker drinker MORE I SAYdrinker drinker drinker drinker i love it alldrinker drinker drinker drinker yum yumdrinker drinker drinker drinker cheers everybodydrinker drinker drinker **** everything and everyonedrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

lmao. We should be drinking buddies.
I hope that day does actually come lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:08 PM

well now OP, you did put yourself out there for possible rejection and such so ya .. you gotta be willing to take it :wink:

Take it. No probs to me. loldrinker drinker No probs guys i was just a little bored. cheers everyonedrinker drinker drinker drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:09 PM
I drove 35 miles from one town to another on a very frosty slippery road. I had 15 pints of beer in me and 14 neat vodkas. I can barely remember the journey. I think i might of dozed off at the steering wheel from time to time. I was in Gods hands that night. Crazy. That stunt would only be the tip of the iceberg with me. lol.

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:52 AM

No - but thats just because i don't want to date

Good luck though

You can find lots here to do and people to talk to

The best site i have seen so far as the people here are amazing and so friendly
Yes the people are amazing and friendly, this thread is a glowing example of it.

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:49 AM

Sure, I'll date you, but don't get offended if I'm wrong. Let's see, I'm guessing about 1968?
lol '58 to be exact. Judging by your photograph my year of birth shares something in common with you: your height 4'10". lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:47 AM
Thank you everyone i feel that went very well for me. drinker drinker drinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:20 AM
Edited by Timeshifter on Sat 01/05/08 11:21 AM

I feel so sick lol.

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:26 AM
Yes:smile: Maybe:wink: Nosad

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:21 AM
Pernod with milk and a sprinkiling of ciggerette ash. Yum Yum lol

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:17 AM
To the two new members. Enjoy your time here. I hope you have loads of fun. Stay safe!!!!!

Timeshifter's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:15 AM
Welcome and have fun!!! Stay safe!!!!

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:58 PM

hhaa yes, I'm drinking at home on the computer.
Are you actually sitting on the computer Ambuh lol

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:47 PM
I would like too stress PLUTO IS A PLANET just cos mankind cant get the technology to discover it properly, they have simply dismissed it. Its the old " we cant know anything about it ever, ok **** it" attitude.Its not a moon. Prove to me its a moon? The proof lies with the one who has stated its a moon. Prove it.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:40 PM

Hello out there1
Hello back. Can i get you a drink?

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:37 PM

I love life.
I juat drank a pint of jagermeister.
I'm druuuunk!
wait, no....
:tongue:
I have drunk that much in my lifetime that i dont need anymore alcohol to get drunk. I am in a state of drunkardness constantly.

ps Ambuh mind you dont barf. I hate it when it comes down my nose and out my ears lol

lmao! I'm baely aware of my surroundings but I wn't puke. thanks for being my firends. ==''
No probs on the friends front Ambuh. Are you drinking at home at the computer. I will get a bottle out. We will have an online piss-up lol

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:29 PM

I love life.
I juat drank a pint of jagermeister.
I'm druuuunk!
wait, no....
:tongue:
I have drunk that much in my lifetime that i dont need anymore alcohol to get drunk. I am in a state of drunkardness constantly.

ps Ambuh mind you dont barf. I hate it when it comes down my nose and out my ears lol