Community > Posts By > Timeshifter

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:22 PM

This is a strange one even by my standards.

Which planet in our solar system are you most attracted too and why do you feel so close to this particular planet?

BTW No matter what astromners say about Pluto being a Dwarf-planet, Pluto IS a recognised planet. Us humans can be very ignorant at times:angry:.

Well, based on that I am gonna say Pluto. Its going through a lot of rejection and I think it could really use a friend right now.
Thats the spirit lads. See you on Pluto for a few sherbets and smokey's.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:43 PM

Jupiters Moon of Europa. Just because I can and no one will pick it!
IO is the one now that all of earth is interested in.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:02 PM

true story man, true story.
hey ur a timeshifter go back 2 holloween n take the bottle from me lol
Bloody time-machine broke down yesterday Dave Its always giving trouble. I must invest in a new one. And Dr Who is full of ****, police boxes and phone boxes dont work!!

Leave it with me Dave.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:59 PM

Never been a fan of any kind of rum.
That's good to know tohugh.
This is between me and you ambuh, If you ever want to nearly die from alcohol poisoning. Hit imported plum-brandy also known as Sliovica from czech-rep. Drink 1 ltr of it and let the craziness commence. Its around 70% proof.
As i said ambuh, thank god i drink very rarely now ( ahem ).

ah, slivovitz!

any i've had has always been over 100 proof.

my sister-in-law is czech, and she brings it home...
We do the poitin in ireland. Its 99.99% proof. The last time i had it, just a small glass, i woke up to find myself sleeping on the ceiling.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:56 PM

This is between me and you ambuh, If you ever want to nearly die from alcohol poisoning. Hit imported plum-brandy also known as Sliovica from czech-rep. Drink 1 ltr of it and let the craziness commence. Its around 70% proof.

Ha wow, where would I get it?
I have a mate in Czech that brings it over from time to time Ambuh. You can get it in most central european places. I didnt check your profile............yet, so i dont know where your from. Its weird stuff Ambuh, its not like you get drunk-drunk you just seem to float away somewhere if you can get what i am trying to say.

Yeah, I get it. That's so crazy. Too bad I live in the US.grumble
I dont believe you Ambuh that you live in the U.S. I will still have to check out your profile lol

Lol. Why don't you believe me?
I do believe you Ambuh, i is just kidding thats all, but i am still gonna check out your profile:heart:

Okay:smile:
love :wink: :smile: flowerforyou :heart:

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:54 PM

drinker i dont know i cant remember n the last time i got that messed up that i passed out i lost alot of friends cuz i beat the s**t out of my ex gfs new bf b4 i passed out on sum chicks bed.
woke up with puke every where, she hates me now.
i dont drink whiskey any more loldrinker
Now now Dave i hope your not gonna bring my thread into disrepute lol
i would never do that buddy im just tellin a story. i still drink i gotta beer on me now n waitin on a ride 2 the bar i just stop drinkin whiskey(most of the time)
Of course its a story dave. Isn't it?laugh

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:51 PM

My former roomate was from the czech republic. hes the reason why i speak czech lol
Did you try the plum brandy. And again i stress i aint a cop but unfortunately they know me only too well lol

LOL You'll never be able to co nvince me of that! laugh

Ihave a bottle of Plum Brandy and a bottle of Becherovka, and ABsenthe.
I must post up a photo of me in jail. I look so small and cute in my cell uniform lol

The absenthe he is a tough little customer.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:46 PM

I have a mate in Czech that brings it over from time to time Ambuh. You can get it in most central european places. I didnt check your profile............yet, so i dont know where your from. Its weird stuff Ambuh, its not like you get drunk-drunk you just seem to float away somewhere if you can get what i am trying to say.

I dont believe you Ambuh that you live in the U.S. I will still have to check out your profile lol

Lol. Why don't you believe me?
I do believe you Ambuh, i is just kidding thats all, but i am still gonna check out your profile:heart:

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:44 PM

My former roomate was from the czech republic. hes the reason why i speak czech lol
Did you try the plum brandy. And again i stress i aint a cop but unfortunately they know me only too well lol

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:40 PM

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:35 PM

drinker i dont know i cant remember n the last time i got that messed up that i passed out i lost alot of friends cuz i beat the s**t out of my ex gfs new bf b4 i passed out on sum chicks bed.
woke up with puke every where, she hates me now.
i dont drink whiskey any more loldrinker
Now now Dave i hope your not gonna bring my thread into disrepute lol

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:33 PM

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:26 PM

Jameson Irish Whiskey is where it is at.
Me being Irish, i think it is foul stuff, a little paddy powers and a swig of red is ok-ish. I am not a great lover of the whisky. I am a devil for Pernod.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:24 PM

Most alcohol before passing out.... 2 suffering bastards, 2 trashcans, 1 jegerbomb, 5 vampire kisses, a Taquilla sunrise and a gin and tonic in ab out 2 hrs. Luckily, i wasnt driving.
I often drank all that before i got outta bed lol

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:23 PM

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:17 PM

Haha, thank you. That was my first and last time drinking Southern Comfort. It tastes too much like spiced rum. I don't care for it.
Rum. Malibu. White rum. Brown Rum. All rubbish. A hot rum is good for a flu though.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:11 PM
Over in my neck of the woods it works out at 6 euro per gl. So 6 euro is approx $7.50 Scary stuff indeed.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:03 PM

It was actually last July at a party.
My friends told me I had 6 beers, 5 glasses of beer, 5 shots of Southern Comfort, and 2 shots of Popov Vodka.
My God your a beautiful looking girl, but never mind that, lets get back to the alcohol. I was very disappointed in southern comfort. When i was about to down my first, i prepared myslf for the face quiver but alas nothing happened. It was just like drinking flat cola. Its a very overated drink.I would simply have no time for it.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:56 PM
This is a strange one even by my standards.

Which planet in our solar system are you most attracted too and why do you feel so close to this particular planet?

BTW No matter what astromners say about Pluto being a Dwarf-planet, Pluto IS a recognised planet. Us humans can be very ignorant at times:angry:.

Timeshifter's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:34 PM
What was the most alcohol you ever consumed before passing out in regards to what your friends told you.drinker

Me on beer: 32 cans of Heineken (500ml per can)

Me on spirits: 1 litre bottle of vodka no mixers present + 2 cans of cheap beer.

I am slim and my friends keep wondering where i put it all. Mostly down the toilet i imagine lol

Thank God i very rarely touch the stuff now.