Community > Posts By > Timeshifter

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:04 PM
well josh whats the fundrinker drinker drinker drinker
Whiskey in the jar-Thin lizzy loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:54 PM
I made some friends but me being from kandahar, it is a long way away from them. My english is pretty good dont you think.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:52 PM

Very successful, I had to hire a Secretary to go thru all my emails, I have also found 3 wives.
Did you make love to your secretary too?lol

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:32 PM

When I first signed up, I got no mail. When I started using the forums I met like 3 people whom I now talk to on a regular basis. So counting them, I get like 100-200 messages a day. But I rarely get mail from anyone else.
A day. 100-200 a day. Do you ever wash yourself?.

Little catty there buddy..
I am sorry. I meant like do you have time to do anything else or does your husband look after the kids and wash the dishes and hoover.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:52 PM

When I first signed up, I got no mail. When I started using the forums I met like 3 people whom I now talk to on a regular basis. So counting them, I get like 100-200 messages a day. But I rarely get mail from anyone else.
A day. 100-200 a day. Do you ever wash yourself?.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:46 PM
I am not here a week till tomorrow so i added on one-seventh of my 6 day total to my overall total, i hope i am not cheating.

I have 70 mails. Is this like average or what do you guys think?

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:38 PM
Figure out the answer, i cant figure out the bloody question.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:36 PM

I am HEAR to complain about those who like QUITE nights in front of the fire, don't like TO many tattoos, and spell every other word wrong on their profile.

Spellcheck will get you a much more intelligent set of responses! Literacy is sexy!

my 2 cents

I deteste bad speling.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:27 PM
I am an angel and i pick c. I would say God left it there for me. And by the way God does exist cos someone told me he did lol

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:22 PM

frownthe rate my profile? Now that's all that's popping up. We got away from the "would you date me" posts... OMG where's a noose when you need one...sad explode grumble
But would you date me loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:18 PM

:heart: Randy My prayers are with YOU BOTH...:heart:
Sorry Randy. It is you the gay guy who is checking my profile. Stop mailing me you sicko. I told you many times in the mails to leave me alone loldrinker

Iam4u i have news for you apparently you are not for me but only mike:heart: loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:14 PM

The tests went well today but we will not know anything for about 7 - 10 days , will post as soon as I know the results , God Bless and take care.. Randy
Thats good news Randy. Its positive news. Are you gonna post back here on this thread?.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:15 PM

ok ok I know that we aren't suppose to do any bashing. However, a girl just has to do some *itching and moaning every once in a while, and not just in the bedroom.

Anything goes. Your guys decided to go to the ball game instead of taking you out on your anniversary or you just went on the 10th date with a different guy whose bald when his pic showed him with a full head of hair... tell it all girls, sometimes we just need to vent... and its ok to do it here bigsmile

xoxo Tanya

OH AND NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!!!
You cant say whether i am allowed in here or not cos my photo says i am male but its a photo you are looking at. I may be a girl. For full explanation please see my thread " i love JSH because............"

Its full of helpful safety tips for this online world.

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:08 PM

**** wrong place, sorry!!!!
lol drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:40 PM

excuse me?
Your looking at 19-25 whereas i am one of the older gentlemen that you referred to lol drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:34 PM
Apologies to sexyblackgirlp. I didnt mean to take over your thread. soz lol I love everything gaming anddrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:32 PM

I think when it comes to FPS games. The PC World is the best for these games. Call Of Duty 4 on the Xbox and PS3 Looks nice, but on the PC it is unreal. The mods are also great.

Yeah i agree Fps = pc territory, although i never game on my pc. Why? I dont know loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:28 PM

call of duty looks pretty cool on the ps3
I have it on x360 the graphics is amazing but they say that they are slightly better on ps3 WOW!! Thats for the game aww feck it then both loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:26 PM

Hi, how are you

I have wii x360 ps3

Wii is cool for interactive fun with family and kids

x360 is a good console but will not have the legs to outrun the ps3.

Ps3 is good but as i said in another thread, we will prob have to wait till 2013 to really see it at its best. I did your thread you return the favour to me. This same page. " i love jsh because...." Thank you lol

Cool timeshifter, so do I. I have a Wii, a 360 and a PS3!! I can't put down the controller for my PS3 though!!!! I LOVE Unreal Tournament III!!!!
Niceone. I have Ut and the liandri conflict on old xbox.
I also have snes gamecube n64 ps1+2 xbox ds lite psp etc etc loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:55 AM
Hi, how are you

I have wii x360 ps3

Wii is cool for interactive fun with family and kids

x360 is a good console but will not have the legs to outrun the ps3.

Ps3 is good but as i said in another thread, we will prob have to wait till 2013 to really see it at its best. I did your thread you return the favour to me. This same page. " i love jsh because...." Thank you lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8